*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Rest in peace, little Blue.
Michelle, I'm so sorry and my prayers are with you xxx

Myshel I hope you will see my post. Sending you my thoughts and prayers. May you be comforted during this difficult time.
Sending many hugs.

I am just so sad for myshelsong, I can't stop thinking about her.

I've had a few cries, I've only lost my babies in first tri, I couldn't imagine beyond that. Still brings me to tears thinking about it. I'm terrible with these things.

I've had a few cries, I've only lost my babies in first tri, I couldn't imagine beyond that. Still brings me to tears thinking about it. I'm terrible with these things.

Same here lost 2 in the first trimester. Poor Michelle 😔

I am exactly the same, I can't stop thinking about her and that little boy, its so sad and so unfair :-(

I've been crying on and off & just feel so helpless, wish we could do more!
At the same time it's really a blessing just to see (again!) how much support and kindness there is in this forum. You ladies really are all a source of inspiration and I for one, feel that you are really enriching this experience for me & one another xxx this is one of the reasons ltttc and ivf has been worth it.

Fern, I agree, I love coming on here to talk to you ladies and hear how you are all getting on. It's a wonderful support group.

I am not going to lie and I feel incredibly selfish saying this so please forgive me but I can't help but feel terrified about what has happened to Myshel. I cried for her and I cried for myself, how can this happen??? I honestly thought after everything looking good at the 20 week scan the risk of losing baby were minimum. This has really frightened me.

I am sending lots of love to you ladies and your babies and I hope everyone is doing ok and managed to have a nice weekend xx

Pinkie me too. I'm terrified something will go wrong any second. Bottom line is you never feel safe.
I started looking at double strollers and called a few stores for pricing but who knows if god will give me both babies healthy? Pregnancy is just terrifying and I feel shaken to my core. Please god let me deliver both of my babies full term healthy.
And please give Michelle the comfort and strength that she needs because she has a tough time ahead of her, poor thing.

Hope everyone's weekend was OK. Thinking about you all!

Fern my weekend was lovely until I read myshel's post on Saturday :(

Tomorrow is my 20 week scan and I'm very anxious.

Hi all, I'm back from vacation. I had a lovely week. Beautiful (but hot!) weather and lots of time relaxing and visiting with family. It was nice to have a week off of work. Unfortunately, back to the grindstone today. :(

I scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound for my mother-in-law last Tuesday. It was a surprise birthday present and the only time she will be able to see an ultrasound of her first grandbabies since we live in Indiana and she lives in Florida. The place was amazing. I paid for a 20 min session but the guy spent a lot of time with us and it was a lovely place. The boy gave us a precious pic of his face but the girl just didn't want to cooperate. We got lots of pics of her ear. LOL. Either way MIL was just thrilled and loved it! I will share a few pictures in a bit.

I have to say that the babies are defiantly growing in there. Bump is getting bigger and rarely I have a little trouble getting up (out of bed or off the couch). The last few mornings I have woke up with some discomfort in my lower belly. I change positions and it goes away so it is just from stretching and position.

I hope everyone is doing ok. Myshelsong's news shook us all up and we are all very sad. I continue saying prayers for her and my own little ones.

Rebecca - I hope you have a great scan tomorrow. I was a little nervous before my anatomy scan, but it quickly passed and was a beautiful experience.

Rq that's a really nice gift for your mom! Mine really wants to come along with me But we don't want to tell them about twins so I keep shrugging her off.
Glad you had a nice vacation! DH, DD and I will be going to New York for the weekend for a family reunion with DHs moms family. I'm really looking forward to that. It will be Friday night but we travel on Thursday and return Sunday.
My sister who is a nurse keeps asking if she can listen to the heartbeat with her stethoscope. She says I'm far enough along that she would be able to hear a hearbeat. I told her no! lol I can't have her finding both heartbeats that will ruin the big surprise :)

Otherwise I'm feeling ok!

How's everyone else doing?

RQ, glad you enjoyed your break and got some rest. That's a lovely thing you done for your MIL and I am sure she really appreciated the effort.

Rebecca, when are you going to tell your family it is twins? Good luck at your scan tomorrow I am sure it will be great.

2have, I think you have your scan tomorrow too. Best of luck.

I am doing ok, still feel sick when I need to eat and it's getting really boring. I miss my food and I miss cooking. I had to go the supermarket today and it always makes me feel ill, I am one of those rare people who love food shopping and spend ages looking at everything, now I run around and can't get out quick enough. Othewise everything else is good, bump is coming along and I am not so tired. I am getting on with things in the house and I know exactly what I am buying for baby but won't be doing that for a while yet. Birthing ball arrived today so looking forward to getting some practice on that.

Hope everyone else is good? Xx

My girl's side profile.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
Adorable little pic of my boy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Pinkie we are keeping it a secret until they are born. Can't wait for DH to call our parents after I give birth and say , "congrats Rebecca had a Girl AND Boy!!!"
Rq those are awesome!! So real!! Can't wait to get a 3D of mine. We did it at about 14 weeks but I'm hoping for another one. My doctors office doesn't charge for them so I can usually ask them to do it.

Rq120-lovely scans

Myshelsong-I am so sorry. I don’t know what to say but sending you lots of :hugs: and prayers. This is a tough one

Hello to everyone else, just reading about Myshel and needless to say I am shook up, sigh. We’ve all had a journey to get here and to hear that news is truly heartbreaking. I will definitely keep her in my prayers.

Rq- lovely scan pics! So nice to see their little faces and wonder what they will look like. 3d scans are the best. I also have two 4d videos; on the video from the previous scan you can see my boy swallowing a few times and moving around :). Glad you had such a nice holiday.

Rebecca - gl with your scan hun!! Share some pics if you can.

We are going to Cape Town next week for a few days and I'm really looking forward to the break! Things are still crazy at home with the renovations and I just want to get away for a few days.

Pinkie - halfway there. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->