*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Oh yeah 2have someone else also mentioned it; you have a scan too right? Fx and post some pics xx!

Good luck 2have! Can't wait to hear about your scan. Another 5 hours until mine....

Scan went well thanks ladies, baby A is 320g and B was 335g, they like them to be similar in weight/size. Didn't find out the genders. Will post photos once I get back to work.

I hope everyone is doing well today.

2have I'm so Glad everything went well, go team yellow!!

I'll post as soon as I'm done, I literally can't concentrate on work I'm so nervous.

scan went well thanks ladies, baby a is 320g and b was 335g, they like them to be similar in weight/size. Didn't find out the genders. Will post photos once i get back to work.

I hope everyone is doing well today.

image.jpg

2have - so cute.

I have to go back to my OB this week on Thursday. I don't know if I mentioned it but at the last visit they informed me they are having me come every 2 weeks for a few visits because the MFM recommended close cervix monitoring from week 20-24 (I think?). My cervix is actually really long, but I will follow instructions.

Weird RQ, apparently they'll look at that on my next scan Oct 21st. As long as they're taking good care of you that's all that matters.

Rq same here. It's pretty standard protocol for twins for the cervix to be monitored. Mine also does an ultrasound to check the growth rate of both babies to make sure they are growing equally.
Heading out the hospital for my scan!!!
I'll update you all in a few hours. Eeek!!

Lovely scan pics 2have! I won't lie; was hoping to get a look at a nub shot so I could secretly guess the gender lol. :) glad they're doing well!

Rebecca I might be asleep by the time you update, but I'll check in first thing tomorrow morning. X

Lovely scan pics 2have! I won't lie; was hoping to get a look at a nub shot so I could secretly guess the gender lol. :) glad they're doing well!

Rebecca I might be asleep by the time you update, but I'll check in first thing tomorrow morning. X

Oh I tried! I just couldn't tell, no nice screen shots of between the legs. I asked her half way through and she said yup, I already know...SO JEALOUS! :wacko:

Adorable scan pics 2have!!

Good luck with your scan Rebecca!

Afm, I had my diabetic education class and learned a lot. So far my sugar has been in check, so hopefully that means I won'tbe needing to be put on meds. I'm only one week away from v-day!!! And I'll be having a scan next week to check the placenta. Hopefully it has moved! Dh is still healing and I have been busy taking care of him, but he is getting better!

Arh loving these scan pictures, so many much wanted and will be loved the most babies. Glad everything went well with the scan 2have and I always get jealous that the sonographer knows the gender, I have to really bite to tongue not to say "oh go on then just tell me".

Good luck Rebecca.

RQ, hope the cervix check goes well. I have been reading a lot about this recently, is this only for twin pregnancies because I don't have mind done.

Foggy, glad DH is doing well and you are being a good nurse. Hopefully the tables can turn again soon.

X

Just finished with the scan. I'll update with pictures a bit later.
Both babies are great!!

This little one is Joseph

Attachments

• IMG_7832.jpg
    IMG_7832.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
And here is Baby Alisa (we may change the spelling to Alyssa)

Attachments

• IMG_7833.jpg
    IMG_7833.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe