Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

My period hasn't turned up yet. Due yesterday. Now, I have had a 29 day cycle before so not reading much into this. And I have a feeling of being very bloated/full so who knows. Will test tonight if it hasn't started already.

Good luck Gertrude hope its a BFP xxx

Well I caved and tested and don't know if there is anything or not - it looks like there is at some angles but not others. Will get a FRER on the way home :)

I should get my period today, but FertilityFriend tells me I ovulated late, so I am only 9 DPO. Had one drop of spotting today. Tested, but BFN. So either I am having a short luteal phase and my period is starting, or there is still hope and I am too early.

Fingers crossed for all of the testers around now...

Still no period but a normal first response was negative (didn't see any frer ones in stock). Will test again first thing in the morning.

I might have line eye :haha: but I think the frer I did at lunchtime *might* have had a faint line.

I think last time I was pregnant I tested about 4 days after my period was due so I will test again tomorrow morning with another frer

I'm so fed up! I wanted to show my other half something and if I show him the frer from lunchtime he'll think I've gone insane :haha:

I might have line eye :haha: but I think the frer I did at lunchtime *might* have had a faint line.

I think last time I was pregnant I tested about 4 days after my period was due so I will test again tomorrow morning with another frer

I'm so fed up! I wanted to show my other half something and if I show him the frer from lunchtime he'll think I've gone insane :haha:

Show us, we won't think you're insane!! Good luck with tomorrow's test :dust:

I'm out! Maybe next month.

Gertrude - Hoping your faint line becomes a BFP!!!! Wishing you the best!!

Am out.... short luteal phase or fertility friend wrong on o date... Good luck to all still testing!

Chemical for me, bleeding started today. A bit sad but obviously not the right month for us. Two faint positive becoming negative, bleed started when I wrote up.

Bah, means I can drink myself silly on holiday though ;)

So sorry to hear Gertrude! Not fun. :hugs:

Ladies - I am leaving today for my trip so I probably won't be able to log in. I will try to in a few days to do any updates. Those that we have not heard from, I hope you have had good news and a BFP!

Keep thinking positive thoughts ladies!!!

OMG!!! I thought I was out. I had 3 days of brown spotting, pretty heavy, thought AF was here. But, temp was still up. I just tested and clearly positive. So I did have a long cycle and am only dpo 12...

OMG!!! I thought I was out. I had 3 days of brown spotting, pretty heavy, thought AF was here. But, temp was still up. I just tested and clearly positive. So I did have a long cycle and am only dpo 12...

That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->