Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Well, tomorrow morning is my first testing day (10 dpiui). Wish me luck!!

I'm out. AF arrived. BUT - that's not such a bad thing. It's only my third PP period... the first was a 56-day cycle, this one has been a 33-day cycle, so hopefully next month will be back to normal. Not even sure if I've been ovulating yet - is there a way to check without seeing a doctor?

I'm out. AF arrived. BUT - that's not such a bad thing. It's only my third PP period... the first was a 56-day cycle, this one has been a 33-day cycle, so hopefully next month will be back to normal. Not even sure if I've been ovulating yet - is there a way to check without seeing a doctor?

Have you tried charting your bbt temps?

Thanks for the warm welcome,I did take a frer tonight BUT I am not going to get too down just yet yes it was BFN but I am testing early and it's not over until she shows.Good Lick to us ALL xoxo

Thanks for the warm welcome,I did take a frer tonight BUT I am not going to get too down just yet yes it was BFN but I am testing early and it's not over until she shows.Good Lick to us ALL xoxo

Hey :flower: Good luck, hope your BFP is just around the corner xxx

Sorry you are out -and I agree with mapleroo; you should chart your basal body temp -google fertility friend or Ovufriend.com - these are free sites that give you lots of advice on how to do it, and will let you know when you have ovulated etc xx

Well, tomorrow morning is my first testing day (10 dpiui). Wish me luck!!

Good Luck
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So yeah Think it is safe to add my BFP :happydance::happydance:

Bit blurry pic but IRL 2 beautiful lines :bfp::bfp:

:yipee::yipee:

Good Luck all ladies still to test in June and for everyone else hope July is your month xxxx

Attachments

• 100E2436.jpg
    100E2436.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
awww congrats :D so pleased for you :)

and sorry to those who are out this month, hope July is your month :)

I'm due on anytime from today to Thursday (I have 25-29 day cycles but 25&29 are very rare). I feel like I'm due on tbh, no different symptoms so just waiting now.

I have been testing, I got some ICs but they've all been negative. I just test to give me something to do :D I don't obsess about it if I've POAS'ed :haha:

I go to France soon so if I'm pregnant I'll be delighted and if I'm not I shall drink all the wine in France :D Win Win :haha: :blush:

Good luck and thanks Gertrude; and either way enjoy your trip xx

Scary over in first tri, need some company lol xx

Wannabubba -First Tri is scary!!! You will be fine. Come visit please :winkwink:

Larkspur, sorry AF came. I'm expecting my impending doom as well. We missed the window. I tested with a cheapie for fun yesterday. Yeah right, like that was going to be positive! :rofl:

All else are updated! Just a reminder that we need someone to host for July. Will be more than happy to host in August if need be.

Well it looks like I'm out got spotting and cramps this AM!!!! :(

I went to a new FS yesterday he wants to drain my cyst and start other treatment Tom!!
So hopefully next month will work!!

If u need me to host let me know not sure if I'll be testing next month or not FS might want me to do IVF!! Just let me know GG!!!

So yeah Think it is safe to add my BFP :happydance::happydance:

Bit blurry pic but IRL 2 beautiful lines :bfp::bfp:

:yipee::yipee:

Good Luck all ladies still to test in June and for everyone else hope July is your month xxxx

Lovely lines, congratulations xxx

I'm out this month.

Just got my period.... feeling super sad right about now...:cry:

But I know this just means a new cycle starts and a new chance to make a baby... :crib:

Now if I could just get him to BD a little more often that would be great... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->