Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Sigh....I'm too nervous to test :(
I've taken maca, royal jelly, L-arginine, vitex, fish oil & coQ10 and we did EVERYTHING right this month. I SOOOOO want this to be the month. I'm going to test mañana with FMU.
FXD!!!

Can I ask do you take the royal jelly the whole cycle or just up to ovulation??same with q-10

I'm out this month.

Just got my period.... feeling super sad right about now...:cry:

But I know this just means a new cycle starts and a new chance to make a baby... :crib:

Now if I could just get him to BD a little more often that would be great... :dust:

I know everyone story is different, but you may get some comfort in knowing that the month we conceived we only DTD once the day before O; previous month we were at it like rabbits and nothing, Sorry AF got you, all the best of luck for next cycle xxx :hugs:

WB, congratz!! Sorry to those who got the unwelcome visitor....

Congrats WannaBubba!!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!

Thanks ladies, so excited xxx:happydance: xx

Apparently I ovulated... Recorded my temp this morning and ff put me at 3dpo already. Complete surprise as I didn't have any of my usual ovulation signs. Not particularly confident but I am going to wait to test only if I am late and my temps stay up.

Gardeninggirl, I will host July if you like?

I know everyone story is different, but you may get some comfort in knowing that the month we conceived we only DTD once the day before O; previous month we were at it like rabbits and nothing, Sorry AF got you, all the best of luck for next cycle xxx :hugs:

Thank you so much! That gives me a lot of hope. The hubs isn't the most sexual of men, so I was kinda worried about that. Glad to know all it took was once. :thumbup:

Well went to the FS today to drain my Cyst but it was gone so he put me on Femara and trigger shot on CD12 and maybe a IUI on CD13 or 14 if we decide to go that route!!

So I will be testing July if u want me host GG!!!

Well went to the FS today to drain my Cyst but it was gone so he put me on Femara and trigger shot on CD12 and maybe a IUI on CD13 or 14 if we decide to go that route!!

So I will be testing July if u want me host GG!!!

Good Luck! Hope July is your month. Good news about the cyst being gone xxx

Can I ask do you take the royal jelly the whole cycle or just up to ovulation??same with q-10

I've taken the royal jelly and the CoQ10 the entire cycle. I've only been taking it for 6 weeks though.

Well I just tested and it a BFN but its still early...I feel something I just don't know if its by body gearing up for AF or my BFP. I really do hate the TWW!!!

Thanks ladies! Sis4us mentioned hosting first so the honor will be hers. Thank you for offering!!!!!

Sorry been trying to fix a truck window :nope:

I'll work on getting it set Up Tonite

AF due today, IC test this morning stark white

I've had a LOT of indents on these tests. Not very happy with them I have to say.

Ah well, just wait and see if AF shows up now :) Feels like she's going to and it was mid afternoon last month so here's waiting.

AF due today, IC test this morning stark white

I've had a LOT of indents on these tests. Not very happy with them I have to say.

Ah well, just wait and see if AF shows up now :) Feels like she's going to and it was mid afternoon last month so here's waiting.

I'm out :( On to next month

Sorry ladies - hope next month is both your months' xxx :hugs:xxx

Ladies the July testing thread is up if you would like to join give me a shout!!

Sorry the :witch: got ya Hopefully we will have record Number BFPs in July!!!

Sis4us - are you definitely out? Did you start? Thank you for starting the new thread!!!

Good Luck for next month everyone, and a few more days left of June , so gl anyone still to test xx

My period hasn't turned up yet. Due yesterday. Now, I have had a 29 day cycle before so not reading much into this. And I have a feeling of being very bloated/full so who knows. Will test tonight if it hasn't started already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->