• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Mo, just read your blog - so sorry about what happened! :hugs:

Dilia, so happy this worked and praying that little bean is getting comfy in your uterus and settled in for 9 months!!

Sunshine, how are you feeling?

AFM, we had our anatomy scan on Monday and found out we are :blue: :blue:!!!!! All of the boys organs look great and they are measuring right on target for their gestation, almost 20 weeks at the time! Unfortunately it looks like twin A has club feet. :( Which will require some therapy, casting, and maybe surgery after birth. There is still a chance that he is just squished in there and his feet are turned that way because of his position! We have a follow up u/s in a month to check this out. I also have complete placenta previa which will require pelvic rest for the next 10 weeks, praying the placenta will move out of the way in the coming weeks!

How is everyone else doing??

Hey everyone!

Mobaby so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Happy 20 weeks sunshine!
So happy for you Dilia. Praying that precious one stays and grows healthy over the next months.
Tlm - congrats in the twin boys!! That has to be exciting!! Do you already have names lines up?

AFM - I'm doing well. Have my next checkup next Thursday and hopefully will find out the sex at the beginning of next month.

I love to see new posts on this thread from all you ladies and see how you all are doing.

Tlm- so happy for you and your twin boys! :)

T84 - yay for finding out the sex soon! :) so exciting!

Sunup - thanks! :)

AFM- I wish I could enjoy this more. I am just so scared and nervous. Went for scan on Saturday and saw our LO but they were only measuring 6w3d not 7w1d like they should have and we did she heartbeat flicker but doc wouldn't say what it was and just said come back in a week. So I am freaking and turned to Google (very bad idea and now told myself won't again) and everything I found that said measuring behind this early ended in miscarriage... I just want to ne happy and enjoy and wish I could live in bliss like friends that just got pregnant but we worked to hard and know too much! Sorry for downed post! Trying to be hopeful and enjoy just so scared.

Dilia, I'm so sorry this is happening not knowing what is going on plays with our minds. There could be a very normal reason for this like late implantation etc. Thinking of you at this very hard time :hugs: xxxxx

dilla did the dr say to be hopeful?? I think early on its so hard to tell things anyways. If the dr would not have put sound onto the ultrasound I would have just seen a flicker. From what I understand these scans can be something like 4 days off and it really depends on the person measuring....one can get 2 days more one can get 1 day less, etc... just wait for the week (I know easier said than done!).... FX for you all is okay!!! I know what you mean by its hard to be hopeful though. We are all pulling for you!!! :) :hugs:

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Doc didn't say much other than we still have a chance of miscarriage. Since I have already had unexplained bleeding he just said call when/if it happens again and they will bring me in. He has never had best bedside manner so not sure what it means. He didn't sound particularly hopeful but also not doom and gloom. I asked why it was off and he didn't really answer and just said cone back in a week and then that is when he mentioned we are still at risk but then said we did see a heartbeat so that is good. So just wait and see!

Well, you are still pregnant so dont be down!! Enjoy it for now and keep hopeful until the last minute :) HE does sound like his bedside manner needs some help...my RE has excellent BS manner which does help but sometimes he struggles what to say in tough situations and there have been akward moments! GL girl!!

Dilia I agree w/ Mo... even when this passes you'll have something else that starts to worry you during the pregnancy. Try to enjoy each day as everyone of them are precious! I never realized how much you actually worry while pregnant and it's mostly b/c of the unknown and lack of control. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted!

Sunup how are you?

Dil, I will pray for you! I know that nothing we say will change too much until you know what is going on, but I always read that seeing a heartbeat was a great sign, so I am hoping that is true in your case!

AFM, I have been really sick but I can't complain because its all for our son!! :)

Dilipickle, keep us posted hope all is well.

Sunup, hope you're felling better

Sunup - Congrats on finding out its a boy!

Dilla hope you're doing well

Thanks guys! Appointment is Wednesday morning and I will make sure to update!

Dilia FX'd for you today, will be watching out for your post :hugs: xx

It went amazing!! Baby had a growth spurt and went from being behind to now 3 days ahead!! And finally looked more like a baby rather than a smudge! We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I was a bawling mess cuz I was so happy!! :cloud9: Thanks for all your support guys!! This process is so crazy! But I am finally allowing myself some hope that this may be our forever baby!!

Sandy - how are you doing?? Looks like you have your ET in a couple weeks! So exciting!

Thats great news dilia I'm so happy for you. :hugs:

Yeah looks like my FET transfer will be in 2 weeks feel like the ball is rolling now so fx'd I get some good news like you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->