Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Dillia - fx'd for your transfer next week and a subsequent BFP!

Sunup - good luck at your scan tomorrow!! I know you'll be excited to see the LO again. :)

Scan was amazing! Baby was kicking and moving and sucking its thumb!!!

Yay sun!! That's amazing!! I can wait I see my little bean :) my 2nd beta was very high: 2272 at 18dpo. Hmmmm....

Sun up glad scan went well :hugs:

Mo baby amazing 2nd Beta woo hoo! How many did you put back? xx

OMG Mobaby that number is insane!

Dilia - good luck at your appt today. Let us know how it goes!

Yay MoBaby! Great numbers! When is your first scan? Btw, I love your avatar!!

Thanks!! That was an actual fortune cookie I received after my ivf 3 failed and I was waiting for fet :) there are other good ones I got In my journal as well.

Scan is dec 19 at 130!!

SunUp - Glad the scan went well!! :)

Mobaby - that is an awesome beta!! woo hoo!

AFM - I just got back and so far all looks good!! They booked me for transfer for next Wednesday as in less than a week away!!! Trying not to get too excited yet cuz last time I went in and they booked me and then my bloodwork came back bad and they had to cancel me. So until I get that call trying to stay calm (though it is not working at all!!). Will update once they call and it is confirmed!

Yay Dilia! Fx'd all go according to plan

Wow Mo! Amazing 2nd beta. Didn't you transfer just 1? You may have identical twinnies in there.

I did just one! Maybe?? Will see in 20 days! But not getting my hopes up :)

Dilla: yay for having a transfer date!!

So happy to see that things are going well!

Congrats sunup! Glad you were able to see the babies moving around.

Mo- cant wait to hear what happens at your next scan! Sounds like that little one has multiplied :)

Diliapickle, Fx's you'll have transfer next week!

:dust:

The nice thing about high betas with 1 transfer, is it could be identicals, but also - If it is just one, it shows a nice, healthy embryo!! Hope it doesn't cause too much MS for you, Mo!

Sunshine - Happy 20 weeks! :)

Mobaby - :hugs: So so sorry for your loss!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM - I transferred two on 12/5 and then found out 12/14 we had a positive beta! Had bleeding on 12/28 and went in saw one bean decided to stick around! Go back on Sunday for another scan! Hoping they plan on sticking around for the long haul :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->