• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Sandy so glad AF arrived! :)

I go in tomorrow for baseline to hopefully start FET again!

Thanks Dilia.

Good luck for Baseline scan, im sure everything will be find and you will get the ball rolling with your FET. :hugs: xx

Hey ladies. I've been MIA for a little while. Thanks Sunshine. I'm feeling pretty good actually I can't complain at all!

Sunup- no journal. I didn't even think to do that.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Can't wait until we all are expecting together!

T84, glad you are feeling good! Good luck tomorrow, let us know how the scan goes!! At 8 weeks there should be some interesting stuff to see!!

GIRLS!!!! I am PREGNANT!!!! YIPPIE :) Official beta on Monday but those lines dont lie!!! I am shocked :) I am sooo thrilled! hope everyone is doing well! My test are in my siggy- didnt test today with FRER/Answer :) YIPPIE!!!!

GIRLS!!!! I am PREGNANT!!!! YIPPIE :) Official beta on Monday but those lines dont lie!!! I am shocked :) I am sooo thrilled! hope everyone is doing well! My test are in my siggy- didnt test today with FRER/Answer :) YIPPIE!!!!

Congrats!

Mobaby!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Yay you got your BFP!!!! How you feeling? You must be over the moon excited! When would you be due? July? August?

Hey! Feeling fine, stomach feels quest on and off past couple days but nothing else. I'm officially due aug 3 or 4 but will go mid to late July... Women with unicornuate uterus usually deliver around 37 wks and I'll need a section :) beta is Monday and I'll be 16dpo... We only transferred one. I'm nervous!!! I didn't test w/ frer today.. I don't wanna stress!

How are you??

Yay MoBaby! That is awesome! Update us with those beta numbers on Monday!!

Congratulations mobaby I'm so happy for you. That is awesome news xx

YAY MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

T84 - How are you doing?

I'm good! A little more nausea from time to time. But no other complaints. Happy Lime week! How are you?

Morning ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Just thought i would update as had appt yesterday. All good news slightly disappointed but still all good.

Could have started FET process tomorrow but due to the 2 week closure of the lab over xmas got to wait til my next AF, which should be within the next 2 weeks. On the good side once AF shows in December ive got my drugs today so can start straight away! Woo Hoo. So its looking like ill be doing FET beginning of Jan.

Another good point is I can transfer both Blastocysts if they survive the Thaw! :happydance: Which is good news as could only transfer one blastocyst in fresh cycle due to the NHS trying to reduce multiple births.

I guess its good that im waiting til my next cycle as this one was crazy it was a week late and also lasted 11 days which is very unusal for me and hopefully my body will be back to normal or a normal as it can be after IVF.

Sandy sorry you have to wait But blasts are great to transfer. Af is all screwed up after ivf! I had to take provera to get mine after my failed cycle.

Afm: 10dp6dt beta =379!!!! :)

Sandy - sorry you have to wait until your next cycle but time should fly by bc of the holiday.

Mobaby - such a great #! So happy for you.

AFM - next u/s for NT is Dec. 10th. Can't wait

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Mo baby thats a great number! :hugs:

T84 - Good luck for next scan how exciting! xx

Sandy - sorry you have to wait! But good things will happen for you in January, I just know it! :)

Mobaby - so awesome!!!

t84 - Good luck with your scan!

AFM - I have my next appointment on Thursday where I will hopefully get the green light to transfer my two blasts next week!!

Great # Mo!!

T84 - Glad to hear you are doing well!! I have my NT tomorrow! So excited to see babe again!

Dil - Hoping for good news!!

Sandy - Hoping for great things in January!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->