August 2011 Babies

I have my first appointment with MW on 7th too :) Cant remember if they start bleeding you from then, my god did they take a lot of blood last time!

Congrats Girls :)
I Am Due The 14th Of August. I have been feeling great apart from mild period cramps now and again. I am looking forward to 12 weeks and knowing everything is ok will be a huge weight off my mind. I am sure all you ladies know what i am talking about :D

Still paranoid since having that winter vomiting bug, am going to check tonight everything is OK, if it is I will try and work out how to print off the ancient ultrasound we have!

Got some amazing news that my friend whos been TTC for 4 years with PCOS and many ups and downs, got a BFP! Everything crossed, she so deserves her baby :hugs:

My plan to get back to normal from Monday lasted one day! Failed to get up this morning, try again tomorrow!

I have been having some brown spotting so went to my doc (in a bit of a state :blush: ) she wasnt worried but has refered me for an early scan. Just waiting to hear when that is, on the plus side, spotting seems to have stopped now and no pain during or now.... what a worry these little beans are already!!! :wacko:

Hey i'm an august mommy.. EDD Aug 5

Yay im due 5th of Aug. too :thumbup:

Im feeling slightly ill on occasion, nothing to nasty but enough to annoy..
It tends to specificily come on at night too, my sleeping at the moment is rubbish even thoguh i can be dead on my feet during the day :shrug:

Hey Aster - I had some spotting - I know how stressful it is. Hope everything is OK and you get your scan soon :hugs:

Officially pregnant as per the doctor now! Blood came back positive +
My HCG level is 58,869.
Nurse said that that range is 3-4 weeks pregnant!

Anyone know how accurate these "predictions" are when they are from blood? Or do we still just count from our LMP date??
Just don't want to have my ticker totally wrong!!

Hey Liz-legend - I dunno really, but I always just stick with the latest due date, and convinced myself I would give birth at 42 weeks - not a second before! Funnily enough my first came at 37 weeks!

Phew had a sneaky peek and all is well with bubs, wiggling around in there, can even see toes now! Eeeeee!!!! So excited!
I'm guessing there'll be a waiting list for 12 week ultra sounds, and seeing as I'm only just getting my first MW app this Friday, I imagine I'll be waiting ages for it :( Want my official photos so I can tell the world!!!

going for an early scan tomorrow afternoon cause had a miscarriage in march. will be 6 weeks and 6 days tomorrow. really nervous. hope we see a heartbeat. will let u all know how we get on.

Can I join you ladies? I am due Aug. 22. I had a D&C in Oct., so I have been worried this whole pregnancy so far! I have an early scan on January 13...that day cannot come soon enough!!! Our baby's heart stopped beating at 7.5 weeks, and I am now 7w1d
Praying this baby's heart keeps beating!!!!

Can I join you ladies? I am due Aug. 22. I had a D&C in Oct., so I have been worried this whole pregnancy so far! I have an early scan on January 13...that day cannot come soon enough!!! Our baby's heart stopped beating at 7.5 weeks, and I am now 7w1d
Praying this baby's heart keeps beating!!!!

I know the feeling I had a mmc in august our baby stopped growing at 8+4 after we'd had a scan the week before and seen the heart beat, we had a scan last thursday and seen the baby with a healthy heartbeat and we have another one booked for the 15th of jan when i'll be 9+3. I hope you see a lovely little bean with a strong heartbeat :hugs:

It really is such a nervewracking time, I can't wait till I can feel it wiggliing around in there!

Got a scan tomorrow at 6w+2 to check everything is ok... very nervous....:wacko:

I've not posted on here for awhile so here's a quick update lol

Seen as I'm in-between the uk and Germany I don't have a set me anywhere yet so no bloods booked or scans :s so I've booked a early scan for Sunday, I can't wait to see baby I'm so excited. Then off to Germany I go for bloods....so much fun lol and then my 12 week scan :D

Got a scan tomorrow at 6w+2 to check everything is ok... very nervous....:wacko:

good luck I hope all is well with you and your baby, I had a scan last week they said I was 6w4d they had to do an internal one as baby was less than a centimeter big, I would recommend the internal as you can see everything much clearer

I had a scan with Zane at 6 weeks, it wasn't an internal but we very good. Suppose it just depends on the person

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->