• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2011 Babies

Hi, ladies! Can I join you all here? Originally, we thought our EDD was July 27, but our first scan put us at 4 August. We are excited, yet nervous because we had a m/cback in '06.

Congrats to you all, and happy, healthy pregnancies to you!

alexhb said:
Hi, ladies! Can I join you all here? Originally, we thought our EDD was July 27, but our first scan put us at 4 August. We are excited, yet nervous because we had a m/cback in '06.

Congrats to you all, and happy, healthy pregnancies to you!

I'm due 3rd august wi my second, it seems so far away but yet so soon.

Good luck with ur pregnancy, you will be fine x

Hey can I join? I'm due august 26 th! I have an early scan booked for the 19 th Jan! Had 2 mc's this year so I'm a bit nervous,
I'm feelin quite sick the last few days ( don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about it as it's ment to be a good sign- but isn't the best when you have a fear of getting sick!!)
And my boobs are still quite sore! Any good remide's for sickness that would be great!

Hi everyone, can I join the club? I'm due August 9 with our first!

Hey can I join? I'm due august 26 th! I have an early scan booked for the 19 th Jan! Had 2 mc's this year so I'm a bit nervous,
I'm feelin quite sick the last few days ( don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about it as it's ment to be a good sign- but isn't the best when you have a fear of getting sick!!)
And my boobs are still quite sore! Any good remide's for sickness that would be great!

I am also terrified of bein sick. I have suffered emetophobia for as long as i can remember. I try to eat as soon as i feel hungry, if i leave it too long i struggle.
im 7 weeks today and have only had it fairly mild so far, really hopin it dont get worse! but who knows!

xxx

Hi Ladies,
I'm due on the 13th of August with our first
Just got my scan date through for the 31st of Jan, soooo cant wait!
Happy New Year everyone,
xxx

Hi girls just popping in to say happy new year :) I'm absolutely shattered. I had the best intentions to go shopping in the sales today but once I got into town I just tuned into a zombie.

Good news though, my father in law is going to buy us a swinging crib :D

We're having a quiet one tonight because I just don't have the energy. Chinese, tv and bed. OH has 2 and a half bottles of whiskey... should be interesting. See you in 2011! x

I am also terrified of bein sick. I have suffered emetophobia for as long as i can remember. I try to eat as soon as i feel hungry, if i leave it too long i struggle.
im 7 weeks today and have only had it fairly mild so far, really hopin it dont
get worse! but who know
xxx[/QUOTE] lol I didn't realize there was a name for it ! Your exactly 1 week ahead of me! Hopefully ill have some good news on the 19 th Jan and I'll be able to add a ticker! Just nervous to yet until I get passed 8 weeks!

Hey can I join in? I am 9 weeks. I had a scan before Christmas which showed baby growing really well and a heartbeat. But I have had a tiny bit of spotting for 3 days over Christmas, which scared me stupid. Saw baby's heartbeat again (after much begging and pleading), so I am hoping all is well. This is my 2nd baby - already have a son who will be 4 in February.

I am having some pretty mild nausea, very bloated after eating and can't eat much and weeing all the time! Plus completely gone off some foods - especially cake and chocolate - usually my favourites! Am onto lots of cheese and salty stuff :)

Due 4th August 2011, although 1st scan brought this forward to 30th July, I will stick with August due date from LMP :)

hey mushy

welcome :flower:

Thats happened to me with the dates - my edd was 4th aug and they changed it to31st july.

xxx

Welcome, Mushypea!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today. :hugs:

I'm just plain exhausted, I can't summon up the energy for anything and its back to work next week, so I am dreading that!

Also suffering from some mild morning sickness (why they call it morning sickness I have no idea it should be called all day sickness)

But other than that I feel hundreds lol

Don't think I'm on this list but add me too! Due aug 3rd :D

Determind to start on Monday as I mean to go on, been so tired, then ill I have become very lazy! So come Monday morning, it's back to 6am dog walks and productive days!

Please add me, due aug 24th xx

Hi ladies, Happy New Year to you all! Please can you add me (can't remember if I've posted or not). I'm due 15 August, according to LMP. Got first midwife appointment on 7 Jan and CAN'T WAIT for my first scan, whenever that will be. Totally dreading going back to work on Tuesday :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->