August 2012 babies?

Nice to meet all my bump buddies! Yayb This is so exciting. It's my first pregnancy. I can't help but to worry. I'm only four weeks. No sore boobs at all. Do any of you have the same feeling?

First pregnancy worrier here, too. Although I'm worrying that I'm feeling symptoms too soon! I think it's perfectly natural, especially because we don't know first-hand what to expect, and it's such a big life event. Aw, bump buddies! That's so cute. Can't wait to have a bump. :happydance:

Rosabelle and Lois, I'm due 2nd August as well!! Can't believe it!! Happy and healthy 9 moths to us all!! Can't wait til January of our first scan. xx

Aww Congrats :) So exciting isn't it but yet doesn't seem quite real yet lol.

I'm going to the doctors today, see when I can get appointment with the midwife.

Congrats Girlies and H&H 9 Months :)

xx

I have my first appointment with the midwife on the 15th Dec and should have my first scan near the end of Jan but will find out a specific date at midwife appointment. xx

My first appointment with my doc is dec 14th...I wanted her to see me much sooner.

I'm due the 8th :)

I called the midwife today but had to leave a message on the answer machine. I bet she calls back when I'm on the school run lol.

Amber from Ohio. Should be due on Aug. 12th.

Scared to death.......had a PUL in Seeptember and a chemical last month. I keep taking pregnancy test to make sure my line is not going any where. I will feel better after Sunday comes and goes as that is the day AF would have been due. I am some where aroung 3w 4d. I already have an appointment with my OBGYN on the 12th so I just plan to break the news then to him.

This thread is really exciting :) You girls next year will have a LO roughly the same age as my LO! :dance:

ETA: My original due date was 2nd August 2011, scan put me back to 4th August and I gave birth on the 7th :D

1st of August for me! More nervous than excited at the moment!

I'm calling docs on monday to get an appointment set up!

August 1st! Happy to be pregnant again! Hoping this one sticks for me so I can hang out with you lovely gals for the next 8 months! :)

Name: Kim

EDD: August 2nd :happydance:

Place of residence: North Carolina, US

Symptoms: on/off lower abdominal cramping, touch of nausea when I get hungry, sore boobs, and tired!!!

1st appt: Dec. 14th with scan I hope!!!

I am so soo sooo excited as this is DH and my first child. We have decided to share our news on Christmas day with our family. I am glad to have found a bunch of bump buddies to share this experience with :)

H&H 9 months to everyone!!!!:hugs:

I'm due 3rd August. This will be my 8th pregnancy. I've got 3 kids (18, 16 and 8) and had 4 miscarriages, 3 in the last 2 years (6w, 12w & 19w) so I'm feeling very paranoid right now and keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well with this one.

HIya all I'm due 9th August. I've had 3 m/c's in the last year so really hoping this one ends with a healthy baby xxx

Hello, I am due around 1st august! This is my first pregnancy after 14 months ttc, im so excited and nervous. no symptoms yet tho. getting married in 2 weeks and really hoping i can escape morning sickness until then.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone xx

Wwelcome ladies! It's exciting to know that we'll all be going into labor around the same time Yay! Hey and no more miscarriage talk on this stat! We'll all gonna deliver healthy babies come August! I'm claiming it for all of us! :)

Today I'm... tired. These past few days I've felt like I've ran a marathon everyday.. it's 8pm I'm ready for bed, usually I'm a night owl and stay up past midnight! Is anyone else as tired as me??

Yesterday, my boobs started being super sore, and I felt so happy. :). Bring on the symptoms!

Flower i have been super tired the last 2 days... really feeling like i need to sleep all day..

a little bit of nausea after catching the bus this arvo but not much and i have been really hungry..

so excited to have all you girls to talk to! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->