August 2012 babies?

Hey ladies, I am a nervous reck right now. I have no symptoms except for a shooting pain I get in my breast every now and then. Is this normal?

Everything I've read indicates that it's totally normal not to really feel pregnant at all. :) Aside for sore boobs and a sort of tender feeling in my womb area, I don't feel much. Just tired! ;)

Ahhhh this makes me feel so much better.

How are you ladies doing??

M/S set in for me this week :/ But I have been dealing with it. I found peppermints and lemon heads to be helpful. Also called my Dr and got a Rx for Zofran. I had to use it one day bc I work at a hospital and deal with some really bad odors first thing in the morning!!! Haha!! Otherwise my symptoms are :boobs are sore, TIRED, and backaches. I feel pretty good compared to others. Hoping It stays this way :) my first dr's appt with scan is scheduled for next Wed.!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

How are you ladies doing??

M/S set in for me this week :/ But I have been dealing with it. I found peppermints and lemon heads to be helpful. Also called my Dr and got a Rx for Zofran. I had to use it one day bc I work at a hospital and deal with some really bad odors first thing in the morning!!! Haha!! Otherwise my symptoms are :boobs are sore, TIRED, and backaches. I feel pretty good compared to others. Hoping It stays this way :) my first dr's appt with scan is scheduled for next Wed.!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Hey how are you? I am so concerned because I still have no symptoms. No morning sickness, no sore boobs. Well my boobs were slightly tender when I first found out but now thing. I'm happy to hear your symptoms are mild. My first doc appt is Wed too. I just don't know what they're going to do. So I'm really looking forward to it.

I haven't had an ms yet but am nauseous more at night. How many of you ladies have ms now? I am also kinda worried bc I haven't had any real ms meandrod. Butother ladies on here have said not to worry as we are still pretty early.

I woke up this morning violently dizzy, and then nauseous. It was odd and unpleasant, but I can't tell if it was ms or not. I guess tomorrow we'll see!

well you're at 6 weeks now. That is about when ms starts to kick in. Ginger is supposed to work (crackers, tea) and sour foods, like lemon. I've never had ms before (this is my first) so I can't offer any advice based on experience.

So far, not so bad, but it's kind of like being mildly hungover every morning.

Ladies here are some things I have been doing that have been helping with my MS. I have it BAD! Since 5 weeks I am nauseous 24/7! But here are some things that have helped me.

Keep saltines by your bed and nibble a few before you get up.

Don't drink during a meal. Eat your meal, wait a little bit, then take tiny sips of water.

Get fresh ginger root and grate it directly into your water. Sip ice cold throughout the day...it helps!

Find preggie pops/preggie pop drops. These have a been a huge lifesaver especially at work when I can't just run to the bathroom.

Eat little and often. Even if you nibble on saltines or other bland foods like almonds, bread, ginger cookies, etc. in between meals.

Eat smaller meals and nibble on them.

I hope these tricks help some of you. If anyone has anything else they have found that works I would appreciate you sharing too! I have been SO sick and it's a new low when you are spending half the day in the bathroom at work! :wacko:

:hi: ladies!

I'm a little behind you - due Aug 16 with my first. I don't have very many symptoms at all and mostly don't feel pregnant yet. Just a little extra tiredness & sore breasts. Its good to hear that many others didn't have a ton of symptoms at 5 weeks either. I hope we're not all sick, sleepy messes for Christmas, especially if the family doesn't know yet!

Hey ladies, just wanted to update yoou. I'm just being released from the ER. Went in at 7pm last night it's now noon. I was cramping and had heavy bleeding. Docs think I am miscarrying. Did an ultrasound and couldn't see much! Said I have a small cyst and lots of fibroids. Now headed to me OB. She wanted to see me immediately after leaving the ER. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Oh, no meandrod! I don't know if there is a chance your bean is still in there & ok. :sad1:

:hug:

:hugs:hang in there, meandrod. I hope everything is ok.

Hey ladies I guess my lack of symptoms was a sign for me. A women always knows. I miscarried today. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy nine months! For those of you that will be trying for another after this one, maybe we'll be bump buddies sometime in the future. Take Care :)

I am due August 20!!! So excited, and scared and full of questions!!! I have been on the internet none stop ever since I found out!

Hey ladies I guess my lack of symptoms was a sign for me. A women always knows. I miscarried today. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy nine months! For those of you that will be trying for another after this one, maybe we'll be bump buddies sometime in the future. Take Care :)

I am so sorry, i will pray for you, dont give up.:hugs:

I'm so sorry, take some time to heal and we'll see you soon. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, I know how painful this is for you :hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon

So so sory meandrod :cry: I am praying that you get your sticky bean soon! Keep us posted! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->