August 2012 babies?

so sorry to hear, Meandrod.

Trust your body that it can get itself back on track really quickly. You're fertile, so you'll get back to these first tri boards. I hope it's really soon. :hugs:

hi ladies, i had my first scan this week and it was just amazing!
Confirmed there is only one little bubba in there so my high levels just mean its healthy..
heart beat was about 144 and measuring a day ahead of what i thought.
Heres a little pic of the blob :)

Attachments

• DSC07866.jpg
    DSC07866.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Only NOW do I think those pictures, that to me always looked like satellite weather maps, are beautiful. That there is a little life being put together. Your little bean, snug as a bug :thumbup:

Hope the beanie grows good and strong. You'll meet little one within a year. Isn't that just amazing?

Hi ladies, I got my BFP today, due the 28th of August. I am still in a total state of disbelief! Going to tell the family at our big Christmas get together. May I join in here? :)

welcome, SaiTiffeh. You're our most recent recruit.

We aren't going to tell anyone yet. I'll be 6 weeks along at Christmas but we were planning to wait until 12 weeks have passed. Well, actually only OH want's to keep it quiet. I actually want to tell my family sooner. That way, if things do go wrong, I'll not be trying to deal with it in secret.

I'm undecided, though. I want to tell people but I don't want to disappoint people if things don't work out. I'll be a lot happier once I've had a good outcome at a scan.

For now it's all unknown stuff going on inside and I feel only theoretically pregnant. I feel like I will be pregnant but am not pregnant yet. I have no symptoms, so I'm sure that feeling will pass once I've dry heaved at the smell of soap or something (friend of mine couldn't wash her hair without gagging. She managed to find unscented soap, but not unscented shampoo)

I'm undecided, though. I want to tell people but I don't want to disappoint people if things don't work out. I'll be a lot happier once I've had a good outcome at a scan.

I kind of feel similar but I just don't think I have it in me to hold the secret so long!

I am mostly symptomless yet but it's still so early. I have been very tired lately which was an early symptom last time I was pregnant with my son.

Only NOW do I think those pictures, that to me always looked like satellite weather maps, are beautiful. That there is a little life being put together. Your little bean, snug as a bug :thumbup:

Hope the beanie grows good and strong. You'll meet little one within a year. Isn't that just amazing?

It was so amazing.. and to actually see it move was just awesome, makes it seem so much more real :)
now i cant wait untill my 12 week scan when it actually looks like a baby :)
its is so crazy to think that this time next year we will be celebrating christmas with our little one :cloud9:

It was so amazing.. and to actually see it move was just awesome, makes it seem so much more real :)
its is so crazy to think that this time next year we will be celebrating christmas with our little one :cloud9:

Incredible right? I'll have a 3 month old! Wowzers!
Your ultrasound picture is so cute!

Incredible right? I'll have a 3 month old! Wowzers!
Your ultrasound picture is so cute!

Thankyou! :flower:
it is incredible! i cant wait!! :happydance:

My EDD is now August 3rd! Does it make me a crazy person that I am mad I am two days behind where I thought I was?! hehe!

My EDD is now August 3rd! Does it make me a crazy person that I am mad I am two days behind where I thought I was?! hehe!

Happened to me, too! And as a result, it took forever to get to blueberry week. But here I am. :)

Happened to me, too! And as a result, it took forever to get to blueberry week. But here I am. :)

Haha and for me it was getting to raspberry...which, contrary to my ticker, is not until tomorrow!

Hey Ladies! I'm from Kentucky, and due around August 20th according to the pregnancy calculator online. I have my first doctors appointment on January 4th. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. My boobs have been so sore and has anyone else experienced being somewhat dizzy/light headed at times?

Hi JoJo, :hi:

We have the same due date.

I haven't had the light headedness or dizziness, although I did get some headaches when I was 4 weeks. Those seem to have passed now and changed to insomnia (I was awake 1-5am this morning, got back to sleep again until the alarm at 6.30).

I think there are quite a few changes going, such as an increase in blood volume, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm already mildly nauseous in the mornings (and then a second wave after about 4pm) but not what I would call full blown MS (compared to what I read of other people's experience). I am dreading getting the full MS.

Good luck for your first scan. Mine isn't until a week after yours. I'm excited and nervous.

Also, get yourself a ticker girl! Then we can all see how far along you are.:xmas4:

Hi Ladies! and Hello Jojo99 and Bunda! :hi:

I'm due around the end of August according to a pregnancy calculator online. :happydance: I've had my betas drawn and my HCG level was at 45.36 at around 15dpo. They say its still within the normal range but on the lower end. keeping my fingers crossed. The doc gave me progesterone to help support the pregnancy. My next doctors visit will be on the 4th of January. How are your HCG levels so far?

Wishing everyone here a H & H 9 months! :xmas6:

Hey Ladies! I'm from Kentucky, and due around August 20th according to the pregnancy calculator online. I have my first doctors appointment on January 4th. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. My boobs have been so sore and has anyone else experienced being somewhat dizzy/light headed at times?

I get dizzy and lightheaded a lot! Something about all the extra blood flow. Make sure you bend at the knees not the waist and take it easy. After all you are growing a miracle! My DH has been wonderful when I have been feeling dizzy and tired thankfully!

I had to go to the doctor on Thursday morning. I woke up, went to the restroom, and when I wiped there was a small amount of dark blood (sorry if tmi) I haven't had to wear a panty liner or anything. I did panic and call my obgyn. They had me come in. He said it was old blood and wouldn't be too concerned if it were his wife (easier said than done) He did a cervical check, but of course it is too early to tell anything by that. He said we would do a hcg level check and I have to go back on Tuesday for another one. I won't know anything until Wednesday. I'm nervous, but I haven't really bled since. I'm just trying not to worry because I know it isn't healthy to worry.

I got my ticker and I got to looking to double check my date online. It is 8/21 (I have a 26 day cycle) I noticed you are 2 days ahead of me. We all need to stay in touch though since we are so close together! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->