August 2012 babies?

Rosabelle and Lois, I'm due 2nd August as well!! Can't believe it!! Happy and healthy 9 moths to us all!! Can't wait til January of our first scan. xx

YAY! these seems to be a few of us on the 2nd! how exciting!

i have my first scan on the 15th December and then second one booked for 19th January :)

Where is everybody from?

Im in Australia :)

Today I'm... tired. These past few days I've felt like I've ran a marathon everyday.. it's 8pm I'm ready for bed, usually I'm a night owl and stay up past midnight! Is anyone else as tired as me??

Flower94 - I am as tired as you are. Like you I used to stay up past midnight whether I was watching TV or reading my book but come 9 o'clock I am falling asleep on the sofa and when I pick my book up in bed, I can't get to the end of the page before I have to put it back down again and turn the light off!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

But unlike some others on B&B, I have no problems sleeping......yet. As soon as I am in bed, that's me sleeping until the next morning. Waiting to see if M/S will kick in in the next couple of weeks.

We will have to keep this tread going to keep us all sane in the coming months. Glad I'm not the only first timer due 2nd Aug. xxx:hug::dust:

Oh and I live in scotland. xxx

Morning ladies!
I have been getting tired earlier in the day. I have always been an early bedtime person so its still pretty normal for me, around 9:30 p.m. or so. But I feel myself fading around 8ish.

I am having a really hard time sleeping at night. I have been waking up earlier and earlier. Last night I woke up at 3 a.m. and tossed/turned for over an hour.

And I'm from Minnesota!

Minnesota?? I'm in Iowa! :)

Can't eat today, just not hungry. Drinking lots of V8 VFusion juice.
Gotta clean house today but I just feel bleh :O

I am feeling sick today. Not horrible though, I'm still waiting for the MS to really kick in!
I'm supposed to clean my house today too. Ugh, sounds horrible! I am getting out of work early today though and I told myself it was to go home and clean.:haha:

Haha ya I've got the dining room and living room done.. been lazy haven't touched kitchen or bathroom feeling so sleepy

due on 1st aug.

sore nipples, nausea, increased sense of smell, hunger!!!

already have one LO.

H&H 9 months to everyone!! xx

I'm due the 1st too and have the same symptoms! I found out at 8 dpo....took a test because I suddenly got a horrible cold! BBs are super sore too! I also am so exhausted. I have been falling asleep at 9 or earlier every night!

First pregnancy for me too, praying for a sticky bean!

H & H 9 months to all of you lovely ladies! :thumbup:

More bump buddies!! Oooooo this is so exciting! Hey ladies!

Hey ladies, I am a nervous reck right now. I have no symptoms except for a shooting pain I get in my breast every now and then. Is this normal?

Well this is my first bfp ever, so I don't have the experience to say what's normal and what's not. The breast thing I think is definitely normal as I've had it and have read about others having it. Have you been having any kind of pinching or pulling in your stomach/abdomin area? It's easily possible that you might be a later bloomer in the symptoms department. :)

Well this is my first bfp ever, so I don't have the experience to say what's normal and what's not. The breast thing I think is definitely normal as I've had it and have read about others having it. Have you been having any kind of pinching or pulling in your stomach/abdomin area? It's easily possible that you might be a later bloomer in the symptoms department. :)

This is my first too so i'm sure what's normal either. I probably just need to take it easy. I haven't had much pulling or pinching either. Hopefully at five weeks i'll actually feel pregnant. :) H and H to you :)

I'm due august 11th! Congrats to all of you and a h&h 9 months! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hey ladies, I am a nervous reck right now. I have no symptoms except for a shooting pain I get in my breast every now and then. Is this normal?

Everything I've read indicates that it's totally normal not to really feel pregnant at all. :) Aside for sore boobs and a sort of tender feeling in my womb area, I don't feel much. Just tired! ;)

Yes it's perfectly normal, with my 1st baby I didn't feel pregnant till about 6 weeks or so!

Yeah I was talking to my SIL today and she said with her last child, she didn't feel any symptoms at all. Not even cravings/aversions!

Hey Ladies! My symptoms are still the same....sore boobs, tired, and abdominal cramps on/off. I have had some queasiness on/off the last few days that is easily resolved if I eat something. I have heard from other women ms doesn't kick in until 6 weeks. So eat up now while u can!!! In a few weeks we may all be on here wishing we had no symptoms!! Lol!!!

H&H 9 months!!

Hey Ladies! My symptoms are still the same....sore boobs, tired, and abdominal cramps on/off. I have had some queasiness on/off the last few days that is easily resolved if I eat something. I have heard from other women ms doesn't kick in until 6 weeks. So eat up now while u can!!! In a few weeks we may all be on here wishing we had no symptoms!! Lol!!!

H&H 9 months!!

That's a relief! I was beginning to get worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->