August 2014 Buddies

I wish! Lol. Not really, because that would freak me out. But I wouldn't mind a reduction of symptoms.

I spoke too soon, nausea is back with a vengeance! ugh! lol Good sign though! :)

Sorry I haven't been on sooner but haven't felt up to it. I lost the baby Sunday night so will be leaving here. Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies x

Had my scan!! Measured exactly 7 weeks 3 days and a heartbeat of 164! Such a beautiful thing to see after having a missed miscarriage.

They also said my left ovary is up higher and further back than it should be? But she wasn't concerned about it.

An I apologize because I have no idea how I post this as a smaller attachment lol

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/3B67233B-404F-460B-A9A4-D03DCB7BA41C_zpslqqgtddp.jpg

Sorry I haven't been on sooner but haven't felt up to it. I lost the baby Sunday night so will be leaving here. Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies x

I'm so sorry to hear about you're little angel! Best wishes to you!! Hugs!!

Had my scan!! Measured exactly 7 weeks 3 days and a heartbeat of 164! Such a beautiful thing to see after having a missed miscarriage.

They also said my left ovary is up higher and further back than it should be? But she wasn't concerned about it.

Congrats! How beautiful! :)

Mindy I'm so confused I thought we were exactly the same when it comes to how far along we are?? I'm sooo confused. Anyway yes my symptoms eased up too and it was kinda freaky but I threw up on new years and I've been throwing up today so I don't think I have anything to worry about :)

Mindy I'm so confused I thought we were exactly the same when it comes to how far along we are?? I'm sooo confused.

I got an ultrasound in December and the baby was 9 days younger so I must have ovulated later than we thought (which explains why I got preggers even though I thought I missed my O window). I am now 8+2 and my new due date is August 13th. :)

Mindy I'm so confused I thought we were exactly the same when it comes to how far along we are?? I'm sooo confused.

I got an ultrasound in December and the baby was 9 days younger so I must have ovulated later than we thought (which explains why I got preggers even though I thought I missed my O window). I am now 8+2 and my new due date is August 13th. :)
Ohhhh ok I see! I thought I messed up on my ticker lol

:hugs: Allstar. I'm so sorry to hear that.

That's great news, Mel! Congrats!

Hey ladies!! How's everyone doing? It's been -40 for the past few days here!! Brrrr! I've been warding off nausea with animal crackers, gatorade, and lots of bread-y things like banana bread and powdered donuts! I'm terrible, I know! I'm sorry for the TMI, but the constipation is the worst! Ick! Makes me want to sleep all day! I got a nice exercise bike from my hubby for Christmas! I love it! It feels good to get moving since it's so cold here and I loathe showing my face at the gym! ha! Looking forward to my next scan on the 17th! That's all for me!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

The temp is starting to rise here. We are at 0 but windchill is still -15. I got sick twice this morning and once on Sunday. If I get sick I'm fine all day. If not, I'm nauseous all day. I never win! Lol but hey it's a good reminder that I'm pregnant :)

Wow that is cold! It was my daughters 1st birthday on Monday so things have been a bit crazy here with people coming and going for the last couple of days and I am now so tired from it all. My Son went back to school today so its nice to get back to normal again xx

Doing pretty well here! Still exhausted and sick a lot, but the nausea seems to have settled enough that I can get things done when I'm not sleeping (which is a LOT). LOL! And, this is a record setting week- 7w4d is when my latest m/c happened. And that's tomorrow. But with that one, I started bleeding a few days before. So I'm getting really excited about passing that point!

-18 on Sunday here. It's been warmer since, but this is January in Idaho, so it'll drop back down to those temps soon. Ick.

I made it to about 8 weeks with my MMC so this week is my milestone! I was sick yesterday and today so the baby is still making me go to the bathroom every morning haha. I'm glad they are doing ok!

How great you've both made it past those milestones! Hoping these are your take home babies!

Hi everyone! I'd like to join you all. I'm due August 6th, but baby will probably come sooner. I have no idea on sex and we're just getting used to the idea that this is really happening. I hope it's ok if I join both August threads. :flower:

Ordered my doppler yesterday! And in a week I will be at my milestone :cloud9:

Hi anothermom!

I also bought my doppler yesterday. Can't wait to try it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->