August 2014 Buddies

I had to go to another scan last Friday. Though we heard the heartbeat, it was low. They want me to come back in tomorrow... I have made it six days, not sure how I am going to make it through this day. Hoping everything is okay, hoping for a strong heart beat...

I had to go to another scan last Friday. Though we heard the heartbeat, it was low. They want me to come back in tomorrow... I have made it six days, not sure how I am going to make it through this day. Hoping everything is okay, hoping for a strong heart beat...

How low was it? My baby had a low heartbeat at 7 weeks and then 6 days later it was nice and strong.

I measured 6w1d, 78bpm , the dr said everything else looked normal but they were expecting something 100-120bpm

I measured 6w1d, 78bpm , the dr said everything else looked normal but they were expecting something 100-120bpm

I wouldn't worry about that number. 6w1d is very early, and the heartbeat probably just started.

I had 3 ultrasounds so far because of my bleeding. The first ultrasound was at 6w and there was no heartbeat. The second one was at 7 weeks and the heartbeat was 120. The third ultrasound was at 7w6d and the heartbeat was 155. I bet if I were to have an ultrasound when you did at 6w1d there would be no heartbeat or it would be as low as yours.

I wouldn't worry about that number. 6w1d is very early, and the heartbeat probably just started.

I had 3 ultrasounds so far because of my bleeding. The first ultrasound was at 6w and there was no heartbeat. The second one was at 7 weeks and the heartbeat was 120. The third ultrasound was at 7w6d and the heartbeat was 155. I bet if I were to have an ultrasound when you did at 6w1d there would be no heartbeat or it would be as low as yours.

I really hope so, I have been not worrying about it that much over the last five days, but now that the scan is tomorrow....I just hope.

Hope all goes well Diddy, will be thinking of you.

The doctors hoping to get me an appointment for a scan on Tuesday when the EPU reopens to rule out ectopic as I have more spotting and pain on the left. Keeping my fingers crossed.

How is everyone feeling? I have 3 more weeks until my next appointment, but I don't know if I can wait that long! These first few weeks are the worst! Although we saw it, I didn't get a measure on the heartbeat last week which makes me super nervous! I ended up only being 6 weeks instead of 7. I'm thinking I might ask for another ultrasound in-between to make sure everything is alright.

At Christmas I pretty much told all of my family because there were people that I wanted to tell and others who I didn't want to feel left out if they found out through the grapevine. I keep taking digis to make sure my levels are up, but I know if I had another mc my levels probably wouldn't change until after.

Ugh.... mc are so shitty! I'm so so sorry! :( The good news (as good as it can be after a mc) is that after my mc I was able to ovulate and get pregnant 3 weeks later. I know that doesn't help when you're going through a loss right now, but once it's over... there is hope. Sending lots of hugs your way!

Wishing everyone all the best with their current and future pregnancies.

Things didn't turn out how I hoped, but hopefully the next time it will. Good luck ladies!

Hi everyone,

May I join your group? I just found out today I am pregnant and believe I am around 5 weeks so I'll be due about 29th August!

This will be my 3rd and so far I feel ok just some bad dizzy spells and a few spells of nausea.

GL to you all

So sorry Diddy :hugs:

I'm bleeding more and instead of the pain on the left I'm getting very mild cramps. Because the cramps aren't severe and the bleeding isn't heavy I have to wait to speak to the doctor on Monday and just wait it out. Trying my best to relax and stay positive :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->