August 2014 Buddies

hey can i join? my estimated due date is august 26th 2014. i am currently 5w5d. :)

Just got an appointment through to see a consultant on 6th Feb. now just waiting for a scan date. Really quite annoyed at how late this is all happening.

Did I post in the wrong thread? I posted in the poll. I've got an EDD of August 31st! 5w1d today. Feeling paranoid about everything!!

Scan is scheduled for January 9th...can't come soon enough.

Did I post in the wrong thread? I posted in the poll. I've got an EDD of August 31st! 5w1d today. Feeling paranoid about everything!!

Scan is scheduled for January 9th...can't come soon enough.

Your scan day is the same as mine! I'm a little ahead of you :wacko: I was really paranoid in the first two weeks after I found out. I've somehow calmed down a lot recently, still anxious, but now more excited! :shrug:

Only 10 more days!

Had my first appointment and it went very well! I'm having a scan on Friday so I can't wait!

I gave blood today to see my hcg levels and I go back Thursday to male sure they're doubling. My appt to see the heartbeat is Monday. Im super excited amd nervous.

So I gave in and told all of my friends on Facebook last night. Maybe it was a stupid decision, but we told our families on Xmas and they kept saying things all over FB so I just gave in and said it. I guess I just want to believe everything is going good so badly that I want to act like things are good. If that makes sense. It may have been a stupid decision because I am still having brown spotting and mild cramps. I have a great ultrasound at 7+5 and doubling hcg in week 5 on my side. My brain is at a tug-O-war with itself, going back and fourth between worry and expecting the worst, and confidence. I really need to get a pregnancy journal so I can write this stuff down! :haha: my OB called me today (she's back from vaca today) but I didn't get the message until after the office was closed. The message didn't say why she called. I'm hoping when I call her tomorrow she will offer me another a scan :haha:

You're all getting scans so early I have to wait until 12 weeks for one!

Im suffering really badly with headaches at the moment!

Hello everyone! I had my ultrasound yesterday and all is well. According to my last ultrasound i should have been 8w6d but the scan bumped me up to 9w2d which is awesome that means my due date changed to August 2, 2014. I also got to hear the heartbeat which was amazing our little ones heart rate was 164 <3 I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!

@MissLM- It mostly just depends on your doctor and your history. :) Mine does 8 week scans normally, but even if they didn't I'd be getting one since I've lost some before. It would be hard to wait that long!

Great news, Crazy!

I could of had a scan a few days before 8weeks, but opted to wait til almost 10weeks to avoid any holiday hectics and I figure I can see more around 10 weeks :)

Happy New Year everyone!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy this year!!! :)

Im in the UK so its pretty much you get a scan at 12 weeks or as close to as possible and one at 20 weeks and that's it unless its a multiple or difficult pregnancy. I may get one a little earlier because I'm not 100% sure of my dates but with my girls it was 2 scans each at those times.

Happy new year to you all. My news years resolution this year was supposed to be to lose the two stone of weight that I have left from the 3 stone I put on with DD2 but I cant see that happening now! Im a little worried because I really cant afford to but on that much again!

Happy new year everyone! Got my scan date it's the 20th January can't wait to see my little baba xx

Awww its exciting isnt it :) mines 2 days after you im having mine on the 22nd xx

Has anyone had a drop in symptoms lately? I'm 8 weeks and the breast tenderness, frequent urination, and queasiness have decreased but they aren't completely gone.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same!

Has anyone had a drop in symptoms lately? I'm 8 weeks and the breast tenderness, frequent urination, and queasiness have decreased but they aren't completely gone.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same!

Yes my symptoms aren't as bad as they was but I have got an awful cold now though :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->