August 2014 Buddies

Congrats to the new bfp's :)

I have zero symptoms apart from tiredness which doesn't really feel like a symptom as it could be a result of something else. I have my second blood test tomorrow to see if hcg is doubling. I'm really nervous even though I probably wont get any results until Friday! I have a niggling feeling low on the left - its not a pain but it's just something that's there? It's hard to explain. The doctor wants to rule out ectopic though what with that and the bleeding. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. x

allstar - sure hope everything is OK. I had weird feelings like that on both sides last pregnancy and my obgyn said it's the ovaries having to work hard to pump out extra hormones. I have it this time too - feels like a tiny herd of cattle running through there sometimes! Keep us posted - fx for results that say everything is right on track.

btw one of my friends had ectopic and around the same time as you she started feeling it, but it was stop-you-in-your-tracks kind of pain. At first it only lasted short periods, but progressively got longer. She never sensed anything before that.

mindylou- first of all, that's my sister's name as well. Not many MindyLous out there!
Don't get discouraged by lack of m/s. The range for normal hcg and other hormones is so wide! Your other symptoms are all you need to let you know that bun is baking just fine!
We won't be announcing any time soon... maybe to my brother & his wife in February. My parents have both passed, my sister Mindy is fairly distant (nothing bad, but she is 20 years older than I am and lives 4000 miles away), and my husband's family is not our favorite. There are money issues where they want us to give them money. None of them are poor by any means but they mismanage terribly. So we don't have that much relationship there. We are announcement orphans! I guess we could tell our cats?!? :wacko:

I'll tell you one set of symptoms I'd like to trade out: greasy hair and bad skin. It is so gross!

Will you be getting an u/s at your first visit? I don't know if I am... will have to follow up with the doc's office closer to my appt on January 9th. My doc moved her practice to a new group/office and things are a bit different. It's hard to figure out what to expect.

Too funny! No, not a lot of Mindy's out there! My name is just Mindy, but a coworker who's like a second mom to me used to call me Mindylou Who (like from the Grinch). lol

Awe, I'm sure your brother will be happy for you! Just tell anyone! The cashier at the store, your waitress... lol It just feels good to share! I know, I'm weird, but you never get a negative reaction from strangers! ha

My skin has been horrible as well, but that started in June when I stopped bc. I was hoping pregnancy would reverse it! Ha! Wishful thinking!

Yes, I am getting a US. FX it's healthy!

Congrats to the new bfp's :)

I have zero symptoms apart from tiredness which doesn't really feel like a symptom as it could be a result of something else. I have my second blood test tomorrow to see if hcg is doubling. I'm really nervous even though I probably wont get any results until Friday! I have a niggling feeling low on the left - its not a pain but it's just something that's there? It's hard to explain. The doctor wants to rule out ectopic though what with that and the bleeding. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. x

I know the feeling! It's not painful but just weird!

I hope all the spotting goes away for everyone! Seems like a common symptom! Thinking of you guys! Keep us posted!!!

I took y last clear blue digital and I got a 3+! I'm 5 weeks today so maybe now I can stop worrying lol. Anyone else having vivid dreams? Mine have been so weird! Last night I had a dream I went to the mall and they had a Chinese buffet so we went in to check out the food an it was all out dated and disgusting an I puked like 3 times in the dream! Makes me gag just thinking about it now lol!

Right?!? My mom seemed to be supportive but a couple weeks before I miscarried my grandma gave me a huge lecture about being too young to have a kid. I'm almost 22 and getting married in June plus I just got my degree? Idk everyone in my family is old fashion so they feel like you Should get married and have kids wen you're 30 lol

Wow you have accomplished a lot in your life already, and anyone who tries to tell you when it is or is not your time to be a mom, obviously has their head up their butt. Especially now that you're engaged and in a more mature, family-oriented mindset, I think it's a great time. You go girl!!! :thumbup:

I took y last clear blue digital and I got a 3+! I'm 5 weeks today so maybe now I can stop worrying lol. Anyone else having vivid dreams? Mine have been so weird! Last night I had a dream I went to the mall and they had a Chinese buffet so we went in to check out the food an it was all out dated and disgusting an I puked like 3 times in the dream! Makes me gag just thinking about it now lol!

Congrats on 3+!!
And yes, very odd, vivid dreams!!!! lol

Oh, my aching, painful boobies.

I did NOT have this with my daughter. Zero breast pain, none.

And, typical with the way I usually roll (due to some miscarriages prior to having my daughter), I'm paranoid about this pregnancy being ectopic. I've had a some achiness over my right ovary, and there are times when I imagine light shoulder pain. I did this to myself during my last pregnancy...convinced myself that something was horrifically wrong. I'm only about 5 weeks along, and if it were an ectopic, I'm not sure that I'd be experiencing any symptoms from it yet anyway. I need to stop consulting Dr. Google.

I got a 3+ on Tuesday on a digi...when I was 4w4d. Not bad, eh? I take it my hcg is still rising...

Hello kitteykat!! Welcome!

11 more days til my first appointment. I can't wait! They said they were sendin me paper work to fill out prior to the appointment but I haven't received anything yet?

I took a digital yesterday afternoon and it said not pregnant, went in to the doctor and my HCG level is only 25, so they are guessing I am only about 3 weeks and 4 days, which is what it would be from my known ovulation, so looks like I am right on track.

I have 6 HPT's left and 4 digi's left. :) So I will probably take on Christmas Eve in hopes that it will say pregnant. :)

Oh, my aching, painful boobies.

I did NOT have this with my daughter. Zero breast pain, none.

And, typical with the way I usually roll (due to some miscarriages prior to having my daughter), I'm paranoid about this pregnancy being ectopic. I've had a some achiness over my right ovary, and there are times when I imagine light shoulder pain. I did this to myself during my last pregnancy...convinced myself that something was horrifically wrong. I'm only about 5 weeks along, and if it were an ectopic, I'm not sure that I'd be experiencing any symptoms from it yet anyway. I need to stop consulting Dr. Google.

I got a 3+ on Tuesday on a digi...when I was 4w4d. Not bad, eh? I take it my hcg is still rising...

I know what you mean about googling everything! I can't seem to stop but I really should!! I'm also with you on the paranoia thing. Because I've had blood done to rule out an ectopic, last night my shoulder blade was sore I was convinced it meant something bad! Your shoulder blade is no where near your shoulder tip but I swear pregnancy makes you crazy!

Ugh my boobs!!! Any time if move they hurt. Was thinking of getting a body pillow, anyone have any recommendations?

Yay got my first midwife appointment in the morning :) looking forward to making this pregnancy official xx

Kitteykat - glad everything is going well! Keep us updated on those tests :) Are you going in for another beta with the doctor to see if your levels are rising?

Loving - My boobs haven't been hurting, I feel like they are getting bigger because my bras are getting tight. I've never had a body pillow but I bet it's nice!

Christiansmum - Keep us updated on your appointment :) I can't wait for mine!

My fiance and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary today. We built a gingerbread house, made dinner, and made homemade sugar cookies! He mostly did the cookies because he knew I'd eat the dough and of course I can't lol. It was nice :) I'm happy he's home for the rest of the year.

Yay this pregnancy is official :happydance:

Midwife went ok, had to fill most the book in myself though but I left half of it for her to do because of all the technical words! She wouldn't do my blood test though because my veins normally hide as soon as the needle comes out. So got to go to the hospital to get them done.

I am under consultant care again because I have gall stones and have suffered depression in the past.

She is going to take my scan forms in this afternoon so got to wait for a letter. :happydance:

But even though I dont know when my LMP was she is just going to guess when it was and wait for my 12 week scan to find out :dohh:

Hi ladies,
I'd love to join you all! My due date is August 11, 2014, based of my LMP. Early birthday present for me, my birthday is August 29 :)

Well my Beta (HCG) test is at 3 pm today, they are going to check to see if it's rising. I am pretty sure it will be, since this is what happened when I was pregnant with Gavin, since I know that I am pregnant so early on, I guess I know my body pretty good.

Today I took a Digi and I got PREGNANT 1-2 :)

Hi ladies,
I'd love to join you all! My due date is August 11, 2014, based of my LMP. Early birthday present for me, my birthday is August 29 :)

Hi Miranda! We have the same birthday and my edd is one day before yours! Wow!! :hugs: You're right, our babes will be the best birthday presents ever!

Hi ladies,

The 11th is my birthday :) congrats on your bfp!

Congrats to all the new bfp's :)

The doctor didn't call me today with my results so I have to wait until Monday to see if the numbers have doubled. I'm going to go crazy! Spotting has stopped though but still getting the niggly feeling on the left. Monday is so far away!! :-(

Hi ladies!! Had my first us yesterday! Everything looks good! Got to see the teeny heartbeat! It's measuring 6 weeks, so my doctor's estimated due date is August 13! That explains why I thought we missed out O window and wouldn't get pg last month.... I O'd late!! Funny how things work out!

I've been noticing that I can no longer drink coffee flavored things... yuck! And the things I was craving a few weeks ago I cant eat anymore. Sprite and anything pasta are my friends! Still no ms though, which I guess is good as long as the baby is ok. I've noticed that my muscles are completely useless now... like I brought in groceries and felt like I went rock climbing or something. SO SORE! Also I'm beat... so tried! I sleep in late and still end up being exhausted! Boobs still hurt, too. I'd really love a body pillow as well. I've heard they are wonderful!

Hey ladies, can I join you please? My EDD is the 29th Aug.... Seems so far away! Got my BFP on a Clearblue digital on Wed & got a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' :))) I'm so happy as we only started trying again this cycle.... It took 12 months to conceive my little boy & a MC so am over the moon :)

Not many symptoms yet... They didn't really kick in till around 6/7 weeks with my DS so am going to enjoy these symptom free weeks while I can :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->