August 2016 watermelons!

I'll be praying for you too 1nce! I appreciate the prayers. I know, even Tuesday seems far away to me right now. But you're closer than you were a week ago!

You girls are so lucky! I wish my scan was closer. I don't get one until a week or two after my first prenatal appointment, which isn't until January 8th. By then I'll be 7 weeks so I'll be about 8-9 weeks for the scan. I understand the mix of emotions though. I'm very scared but excited at the same time.

Christmas with the other side of the family today. It was good but hard to keep the secret since I felt like crap all day. On and off nausea and I had to have OH pull the car over 3 blocks before reaching the house to be sick in a gas station bathroom.

Even though it's miserable at times I keep telling myself that it means lil bean is healthy. 3 more weeks until my scan is so far away.....

Sending good vibes to everyone with a scan this week can't wait to see pictures!

My first scan is on Jan 7th. I'll be 6w5d. It seems like a long time from now, but it really isn't.

I'm so annoyed with DH today. I came from work and he was drinking and watching the football game with my (adult) nephews. He was super happy and friendly but drunk and I don't know, it pissed me off. He was of no use to me. I had to cook and do the dishes. When the game was over, my nephews left and he started running around the house, wrestling with the kids and they went to war. All of it was fun for them but they were sooo loud and I was stuck doing the grunt work. Usually none of this would bother me. I might have joined in on the wrestling match and had fun too, but not today. I don't want to be grumpy with him or the kids, so I am in my room hiding out. I feel like such an ogre.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I read all of the posts every day but haven't had much to contribute. How exciting for those of you having scans this week! I get a blood test to check my progesterone again and my OB also ordered a quantitative blood pregnancy test. Hoping both of those go well. Not much different for symptoms. I still mostly just have gas, along with a slight increase in boob changes/discomfort and a few other mild things like an increased need to pee, sleep issues, etc. Today I was super tired, and I exercised for the first time in a couple of weeks (been too busy with holiday prep) and wow my heart would race and I got out of breath so easy. Had to go pretty light on everything, but I definitely want to keep exercising regularly. Back to work tomorrow for me until New Year's.

Lilmisscaviar - looks like we are at exactly the same point in our pregnancies! I also have an appointment Jan. 8, but I'm getting a sonogram at that one. My OB seems to be monitoring me more closely after my July loss. I'm excited too!

Gypsy - I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated with DH. I totally get it - that would be annoying to feel like you're not getting any help. Hopefully he'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Angel - Oh man, that sounds rough feeling so sick and not able to let anyone know. I'm sorry you're feeling so icky already :(. I like feeling symptoms too because it helps me feel like the little bean is doing ok!

Morning ladies! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's scans after the new year. I sadly have got all day sickness and extra saliva which I have had each previous pregnancy and I hate it so much needless to say I have been miserable as of the past two days but its slightly reassuring. I need some sugar free candies to suck on or gum to chew helps with the saliva issue. BLEH! :dohh::wacko:

Have been feeling relatively normal the last few days. Thought my symptoms were calming down. Now i realise its just because i was off work 😭

I think I may be in here. Aug 30th apparently but I would be sep knowing me. No scans yet.

Congrats Dragonfly

DH let me sleep in today. Ended up gettign up at 14pm!!! It was great though. Woke up feeling tired but no sickness and since I was just dreaming about cookies when I woke up I decided to make some. I enjoyed 2 of them and now I'm feeling so sick... Not a good call on my part :dohh:

Dr wants me to go in for another bhcg today. I've had 2 so far. 16DPO it was 500 and 18DPO it was 1279. Today would be 23DPO and it was at 23DPO last cycle that we realized the bhcg was not doubling. So, I'm super nervous! It should be well over 5000 today if it's doubling properly. I feel like leaving work right now to get it done so I can know already. The anxiety is too much for me right now.

Good luck, Gypsy! I don't have anything to compare my hcg levels to, but I'm eager to just go and get it done. I'm nervous so I've been obsessively reading posts here on bnb this afternoon and I need to STOP! Not feeling much symptom-wise today either. Ugh.

Dr wants me to go in for another bhcg today. I've had 2 so far. 16DPO it was 500 and 18DPO it was 1279. Today would be 23DPO and it was at 23DPO last cycle that we realized the bhcg was not doubling. So, I'm super nervous! It should be well over 5000 today if it's doubling properly. I feel like leaving work right now to get it done so I can know already. The anxiety is too much for me right now.

Results from today's bhcg is 8938!! Higher than I calculated it should be. I'll take it. Maybe now I can relax a little.

Happy for you gypsy!

I made a little banner for our group, I'll see about posting it later or tomorrow. I think it's cute, but I'll see what you guys think about it.

So I have low vitamin D and I was given 50k units to take which I thought was too much so I have opted to take 1k units on top of the 400 I already get and I hope it is ok and helps I am sick of going back and forth from ob to family health because people do not know what they are doing. :dohh:

Though apparently that was the wrong thing to do now im paranoid I hurt my baby. :cry: I called again this morning to speak with a nurse and she said taking it once should be fine she is going to talk with the doctor again. I really hate this crap stuff wrong with me is causing possible issues to the baby and I am so stressed out I just want a healthy baby. :cry::cry:

USAF_WIFE: Hopefully you'll hear back from the doctor soon :hugs::hugs:

I had a pretty busy Christmas. My dad came and visited and he hasn't seen Callum in over a year so they had lots of fun together. I originally wasn't going to tell him about the pregnancy but OH convinced me to since I get to see him in person maybe once a year so now was a good time to do it. He was excited and said he was wondering when I was going to get on that.

My symptoms have totally changed, it's so weird. My nausea has gone away for the most part (although I'm sure it's the calm before the storm) but I've had brutal heartburn and trouble sleeping. Also I've been having horribly vivid nightmares like every night.

I have a dr's appointment on Saturday, so I'm hoping she'll send me for an ultrasound, just for some peace of mind. I didn't find out I was pregnant with Callum until I was like 16 weeks so I'm not quite sure what the normal process is for the first 4 months.

Hope everyone is feeling okay today!

Fairycat. Good luck on your scan today! Let us know how it goes! Fx for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->