August 2016 watermelons!

Though apparently that was the wrong thing to do now im paranoid I hurt my baby. :cry: I called again this morning to speak with a nurse and she said taking it once should be fine she is going to talk with the doctor again. I really hate this crap stuff wrong with me is causing possible issues to the baby and I am so stressed out I just want a healthy baby. :cry::cry:

Aw Hun, I think if you are low on vitamin D it is safe to take it (although I'm not an expert) I mean after all , the goal is to get your levels back up to normal because they are low. It's not like you have normal levels and are just taking extra for the heck of it. Baby will be just fine!

Our baby has a heartbeat!! We are ecstatic!!!! Now I know what it's like to carry an actual baby <3

The printer wasn't working, so he let us take a pic of the screen.

Attachments

• 20151229_084937-1-1-600x651.jpg
    20151229_084937-1-1-600x651.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
Fairycat that is so exciting!! Congrats! Once a heartbeat is seen risk of miscarriage is much lower.

Got a call! I am ok to take the pill every other day! The goal is to raise it yeppers but too much could be bad all at once I think is what the concern is. Thank you for reassuring me though baby should be ok! :flower: I can stress a little less!

Grats Fairy! :baby:

Our baby has a heartbeat!! We are ecstatic!!!! Now I know what it's like to carry an actual baby <3

The printer wasn't working, so he let us take a pic of the screen.

Congrats!!! So happy and excited for you!!

Thanks everyone!

Glad you are getting some clarification usaf. It's annoying when you're not sure what you're supposed to do.

Thanks everyone!

Glad you are getting some clarification usaf. It's annoying when you're not sure what you're supposed to do.

Exactly and I cried when I was told its safe... these dang hormones! :cry::dohh: Very happy for you too hun! :hugs:

Congrats fairy!

I just had some spotting :( basically just tinted CM and one pin prick dot of red. We DTD last night but I would have figured I wouldve noticed bleeding right after not the next morning. I walked down and up 5 flights of stairs today just for a little exercise and have felt sore down near my pelvis like a pulling feeling when I stand up not cramping.

Hoping everything is okay. Wish my appt was tomorrow and not next wednesday.

Hope everything is ok hh and you don't get any more spotting. It's so nerve wrack8ng, and your appointments never come soon enough!

Congrats fairy :happydance:

Hope the spotting stops soon hh :hugs:

Having an anxious day here, 7+2 and still very few symptoms which is making me worry a bit. I feel like everyone I know has been at least a bit nauseous by now. I don't feel exhausted, just a bit like I've had a late night and my boobs are a bit tender but not painful. I can't move my scan forward as they are closed this week :dohh:

Doctor thinks it's from DTD yesterday. I'm wondering if Im having round ligament pains. I feel like it's too early but near my left hip whenever I stand up or sometimes when I'm walking I get this slight sharp pain.

Congrats, Fairy! So happy for you! &#128522;

Beautiful photo of your little bean too &#128522;&#10084;&#65039;

Hh - thinking good thoughts for you! I betcha it is from DTD. Keep us posted :hugs:

I've had some spotting too (TMI alert!!) it's been random - brown, not heavy at all - only noticeable when wiping. It's been bugging me so I called the nurse who said it was old and not to worry. She said only to worry if it became red AND I was filling a pad every hour along with cramping. I've had no cramping over the last week and I definitely could not have even filled a teaspoon (total!) with what I've seen. I guess this just happens for some women. It's been going on for about a week. I just want the 4th to get here so I can see the baby, hear the heartbeat and know all is well for myself.

Andrea - I hope your spotting is nothing! At least it's brown, so that's good.

Jtr - try not to be too anxious about not feel nauseated. My nausea went away about a week ago, and came back very very mild today. I was starting to freak out myself. Some women don't get sick at all, some do early, and some do later. Doesn't necessarily mean bad things. At least you've got other symptoms :)

Hh - I'm getting that sharp pain too when I get up, and sometimes when I cough. It's in both sides mainly in the hip area. I believe it's just from the uterus growing and probably putting pressure on nerves or something. It really hurts!

Congrats, Fairycat! What an adorable little bean!!

I got my results back. Hcg is 19331, which seems good and high. However progesterone dropped from my first draw 10 days prior. My first draw was 21.4 and this one was 16.7. I had recently stopped Vitex for the first draw. But still, it's probably not good that the level went down, right? Even though it's still within normal range? Waiting to hear back from my doctor, but I'm thinking I'll have to go on the progesterone suppositories to make sure I have enough.

No more spotting today *keeping fingers crossed* ....edit just has a very small amount of brown like less than a dime.

Still having pains on the left side. It occasionally hits the right side so Im not really worried about ectopic .

Congrats Fairy!

I'm still feeling anxious due to the U/S showing just a sac and no fetal pole. It's nerve wracking having to wait until the 11th for my first OB appt. Unlike most of you I wasn't feeling any symptoms until yesterday morning when the morning sickness hit me full force. Thankfully it's just been nausea and I'm not actually throwing up. It hits me right when I wake up and doesn't fade until I eat and then it hits me again at night between 5-7pm. I've just eaten dinner and was hoping it would fade away but I'm still feeling very queasy. The morning sickness has helped my anxiety a tad though, I keep telling myself if I wasn't pregnant than I wouldn't be experiencing it so that must be a sure sign that my little baby is still hanging on in there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->