August 2016 watermelons!

Here's what I came up with for our group.

Attachments

• watermelons-green.jpg
    watermelons-green.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
I feel so out of the loop I haven't checked in for a day and so much happens!

Congrats on the scan fairy :happydance: that's so exciting! And I love the siggy you came up with, it's cute.

Andrea I'm sure the spotting is nothing, normal for a lot of women, I hope it goes away for you soon so you can get some piece of mind though.

HH as long as you don't see red it's probably from dtd and just took more than a day to show up since it was so little, I'm sure things are perfect with your sticky bean

AFM I've been nauseous all day off and on but nothing too bad. The biggest symptom seems to be my sore bbs, like ouch all day. It was a stressful day at work so I was happy to come home and relax. No workout tonight because I was exhausted but I got something in yesterday, trying so hard to balance being healthy and feeling exhausted at the same time. Anyone else trying to keep working out during the pregnancy and finding it hard?

I did some squats today and that was enough for me lol I'm just so tired.. I told myself I'd work out, but I just can't. I get out of breath so easily just walking up the stairs. My nausea got a little worse tonight, and starting to get better again. I think I've linked my most nauseous days with the days that I get less sleep. I've felt great all Christmas break until today - and today I had to get up early for my doctor's appointment. Not looking forward to going back to work next week, because I know I'll start to feel like crap again.

Thank you Angel and Fairy! I bet it will be ok too. I (against my own word!) went and bought more pee tests...I am really losing my mind- rationale being that while it can't tell me my levels if I get a result significantly lower than expected on the digi then something is probably up. I got my 3+ which doesn't really help a lot given the broooooaaad scope of hcg levels but it did give me peace of mind. I also peed on an analog (non digi ��) stick and result was nice and dark. DH thinks I'm insane and he is probably kind of right...

Re symptoms: I am fully feeling the nausea this week. It really started up on Monday and it's been hanging around since. Boobs larger but not really sore. EX.HAUSTED. Napping it up while I can. Going to have to kick myself out of bed earlier though because there will be no sleeping off the morning nausea until 11 come next week (back to work)

Re: working out- I have been making it once a week the last two weeks. Twice a week used to be my minimum. Getting there and suiting up seems to be harder than my actual routine once I get going

Question: what are everyone's methods to manage exhaustion and nausea? Is it reasonable to bring a pillow to work and take naps? Lol. Stocked up on ginger chews...they kinda work. Ordered some Preggie pop drops.

Thank you Angel and Fairy! I bet it will be ok too. I (against my own word!) went and bought more pee tests...I am really losing my mind- rationale being that while it can't tell me my levels if I get a result significantly lower than expected on the digi then something is probably up. I got my 3+ which doesn't really help a lot given the broooooaaad scope of hcg levels but it did give me peace of mind. I also peed on an analog (non digi ��) stick and result was nice and dark. DH thinks I'm insane and he is probably kind of right...

Re symptoms: I am fully feeling the nausea this week. It really started up on Monday and it's been hanging around since. Boobs larger but not really sore. EX.HAUSTED. Napping it up while I can. Going to have to kick myself out of bed earlier though because there will be no sleeping off the morning nausea until 11 come next week (back to work)

Re: working out- I have been making it once a week the last two weeks. Twice a week used to be my minimum. Getting there and suiting up seems to be harder than my actual routine once I get going

Question: what are everyone's methods to manage exhaustion and nausea? Is it reasonable to bring a pillow to work and take naps? Lol. Stocked up on ginger chews...they kinda work. Ordered some Preggie pop drops.

I need to get some ginger tablets see if they help. I'm nauseous 24/7, it's horrible! Working out is totally out of the question...

This pregnancy it's turning me into a crazy person. I had a small argument with DH last night over a pair of socks on the floor. It affected me so much that I couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted! So I went downstairs at 1am to clean the kitchen. DH wasn't having that because I was I would be miserable in work today. I started laughing my head off like a crazy person, he just stared at me not knowing what to do and next thing I'm bawling crying, then Laughing and finally crying again. I didn't want to laugh, I was upset and angry. I knew that from the outside I probably looked crazy but I just couldn't control it....:(

Have scan date 12th jan @ 3.50

And consultant date 28th jan @ 3.30

I've lost all my symptoms, literally everything. I'm convinced we will go on Monday to find out it's a mmc. I cried for about half hour this morning before dragging myself in to work.

I can't get an earlier scan so I'm just going to have to try and muddle through the next five days.

I've lost all my symptoms, literally everything. I'm convinced we will go on Monday to find out it's a mmc. I cried for about half hour this morning before dragging myself in to work.

I can't get an earlier scan so I'm just going to have to try and muddle through the next five days.

I woke up today way less exhausted than previous days which has been practically my only symptom. I tested cause of the spotting I had yesterday and the test line was as dark as the control line but previously it's been darker than the control.

Idk if it's cause I tested in the morning rather than in the afternoon like usual but at this point I'd figured I have so much HCG that it wouldn't matter.

Sorry you're are feeling that way. I've seen many people post that their symptoms come and go. I'm sure everything is all right with your bean.

Going to whine for two seconds.. this pregnancy was not planned though I am very much concerned with the health of this little one and I will love it already do love it sooooo much even though its a tiny blueberry.. Though my cousin posted on FB about going to Disney world in September or October and it made me quite sad. I was planning on taking my 3 kiddos to Disney world in August.. clearly that is out now and I feel rather sad about it. It was going to be my brothers and their girlfriends as well as my mother coming along and one of my brothers wanted to propose. I know it can happen in 2017 instead but my mom was taking a two month work sabbatical this year so it sucks for her. I feel like a brat but I do feel like mourning my older kids ruined trip a little. :brat::brat::sad2:

1nce - I think you probably have to save the picture to your computer and then upload it to an external site to get the code to put in your signature. I use imgur, they give you a bbcode.

Edit: Actually, 8f you want, I can upload it and paste the code here for anyone who wants to use it, if that'd be easier?

Afm.... I woke up feeling so sick to my stomach this morning :( on the plus side, it's finally snowing real snow instead of ice here.

Deffo starting to feel better. Just a few nausea moments today.

And scan date arrived :happydance: 12th jan

Sure, if you want to! If it's no trouble for you. I just don't want to make like an account somewhere i am not going to use.

I'm sorry you are feeling sick :(. Tea and crackers for you!

I haven't really had any real symptoms I don't think which is scary. I mean I am crampy, my boobs are slightly fuller and I am very tired but I honestly couldn't tell you how much of that is estrogen/progesterone supplements they have me on, and what is from being pregnant. I'm still waiting for the horrible morning sickness everyone is talking about. I am less hungry than normal but that's it really.

Anyone past the point they would've missed a second period? Mine would be due on saturday and I'm wondering if what's going on right now might be due to my body attempting to ready for a period but cant.

Just been having some period type cramping this morning. No more spotting so far thank goodness.

Anyone past the point they would've missed a second period? Mine would be due on saturday and I'm wondering if what's going on right now might be due to my body attempting to ready for a period but cant.

Just been having some period type cramping this morning. No more spotting so far thank goodness.

Yep me! I had a bleed last week and major cramps but have a healthy baby by scan. :thumbup:

My next period would be due next Thursday. I'll be curious to see how my body reacts, I never really got that far last time, I had my d&c the day I would've had my next period.

So here is the bbcode for the banner if anybody wants to use it:

[*img*]https://i.imgur.com/RQE6A0d.jpg[/*img*]

Of course, take out the *'s when you put it in signature. :)

Starting to feel better after sipping Sprite and eating a hard boiled egg. Those are my lifesavers.

Hmm.. should I have put the year on the banner?

Here's one with the year -

[*img*]https://i.imgur.com/aI4DMtc.jpg[/*img*]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->