August 2016 watermelons!

Congrats on scan date tanikins! I know you have been trying to get that buttoned up awhile!

Molly - I'm sorry. It's such an odd thing feeling your emotions go wonky like that. And dumb arguments feel bad too. DH will forgive you I think - cute how he came down to stop you from the guilt-clean ❤️

Hh- I think the strips in the tests probably vary a bit from test to test. I bet all is well with you 😊 But I understand wanting the reassurance.

Jtr - re symptoms I am hoping for you you are just feeling good. Some folks have zero symptoms the first couple of months! likewise I think many of us have had symptomatic days and non symptomatic days. ❤️ Sending cheer

USAF - I can understand feeling a little bummed about Disneyland. It sounds like you are just sad about not having that experience. Is the trip booked already and is there any way someone can use FaceTime or something to video call you when he proposes? Or sneak a recording?

P.S my anniversary is 10/10/09 😊 I like your style with the wedding date

USAF - I can understand feeling a little bummed about Disneyland. It sounds like you are just sad about not having that experience. Is the trip booked already and is there any way someone can use FaceTime or something to video call you when he proposes? Or sneak a recording?

P.S my anniversary is 10/10/09 😊 I like your style with the wedding date

We planned on booking in Feb so no money invested yet thankfully just bummed out we have to wait but it is for a very special reason. I think my brother will now rework his plans as we were booking as a group and I was to be in charge. If he does it before I get to round we can totally go out for it! Also I totally agree with the wedding dates hah! You are the first person ive met with the same day and month! :thumbup::flower:

There you go! All will be well �� If it makes you feel better, I went to Disneyland over spring break last April (horrible idea!) amd the lines were sooo long I think DH and I got about 6 rides total out of our $300 bucks we spent to get in. I wanted to go again this year before spring break and probably still can but had a moment of silence for the margaritas I will not get to drink.

Haha but I am just so happy to be pregnant FINALLY, id give them up forever if I had to make that deal in order to go full term.

Re: 10/10 I chose it because that's the day we met when we first started dating (7 yrs-!- before we married). Also it was kind of strategic because the date is easy to remember for hubby �� I didn't want him forgetting anniversary dates. Hilariously last year he goes - wait, our anniversary isn't 10/10/10? *smacks forehead* no sweetie... Hehe

There you go! All will be well �� If it makes you feel better, I went to Disneyland over spring break last April (horrible idea!) amd the lines were sooo long I think DH and I got about 6 rides total out of our $300 bucks we spent to get in. I wanted to go again this year before spring break and probably still can but had a moment of silence for the margaritas I will not get to drink.

Haha but I am just so happy to be pregnant FINALLY, id give them up forever if I had to make that deal in order to go full term.

Re: 10/10 I chose it because that's the day we met when we first started dating (7 yrs-!- before we married). Also it was kind of strategic because the date is easy to remember for hubby �� I didn't want him forgetting anniversary dates. Hilariously last year he goes - wait, our anniversary isn't 10/10/10? *smacks forehead* no sweetie... Hehe

Ahhh margaritas. Miss them as well. Not complaining tho.

We met online on world of warcraft and dated via internet from about Jan until we met in person on 10-10-05 and it moved pretty quickly to being engaged that December and then married 10-10-07. :haha:

It's ok to miss margaritas �� I feel you. I don't think it means you're complaining it just means they are delicious

But Again I'd give them up forever...

USAF. Nice!

Love the banner!

Does anyone have names picked out yet? I have both my boy and girl names picked out and it makes me feel like a crazy person for having that planned already. :haha:

Love the banner!

Does anyone have names picked out yet? I have both my boy and girl names picked out and it makes me feel like a crazy person for having that planned already. :haha:

We have been discussing. Pretty sure we have a girl name picked out.

I was not named after a liquor but I happen to have the same name as a certain whiskey so we always joked if we ever had a boy we would carry it on and name him Jack Daniel. I feel bad saying it but I kind of am liking the name. Part of me feels like I'm a bad parent for wanting to name a child after a liquor but the name is catchy. I think we would call him JD.

Morning everyone! Love the banner!

Ive had a couple of names picked out for years but...neither go with my husbands lastname. NOTHING goes with his last name! He has his mother's and father's lastname and because I want my kids to have middle names, all I can think about is how in the world will I teach them how to spell the whole thing. :laugh2:

Everyone (including the dog) has a A names so Im staying away from anything that starts with an A lol.

Ava- dog
Ariel-husband
Annika Lyric-daughter
Adalie Elizebeth-daughter
Hollie-me

Ive always wanted a daughter with Berlin as a middle name. (got it from a movie years ago) And always thought Oliver for a boy was cute.

hh - I think Jack Daniel is super cute. Could you even do Daniel as the middle name? So it's just Jack but all together it's Jack Daniel?

hollie - Berlin is a gorgeous middle name. My OH's cousin's son's name is Oliver, they call him Ollie, it's so cute.

You are totally not crazy. We have both boy and girl names picked out. We tried for 16 months and talked about having kids for 2 years prior to that, so I guess we have had some time to think about it. We rarely agreed on any names and the two we've picked we do agree on so, I hope we get to use one of them at the end of all this!

Aww, Oliver is on our list for boy names too :).

Also I love the banner, fairy! Thank you!

Morning Ladies!

I think I'm a little late to the party but hopefully not too late :)

I'm 8+1 with our little Viking #1. Excited and terrified all at the same time. Hope that he/she will stick and be a happy healthy bundle come August!

Fairy - Love the banner by the way! Too cute! Can't wait to use it. Wish I was that creative.

Glad you guys like the banner! :)

I told myself I wouldn't even begin to think of names until I know we are actually having a healthy child. Well, maybe it might be time to start to think about names... we do have a heartbeat after all. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it yet.

I love Oliver, my friend named her baby that last year when he was born. Such a cute name! (And I obviously would never use it)

My husband had picked out the name Olive for a girl (before she named her son), and right now that's the only name that sticks out to me for a girl. Of course, I haven't really been thinking of names. Only thing I know for sure is if it's a girl (which I'm pretty sure it is) the middle name will be June (this was my grandmother's middle name). If it's a boy the name or middle name will be Justin (after husband's deceased brother).

The names I have picked are:

Theodore Frederick for a boy (Callum's middle name is Victor after OH's grandfather, and Frederick is my grandfather) and for a girl it's Merrin Marie (Marie is my great-grandma and grandma's names as well as half of my middle name).

I have no names.

I think a girl im swaying towards Rylie Anne D............ Boy will be baby boy #2 :haha:

I hate my husband right now. I woke up wanting Mac and cheese. What does he make for lunch? Uuugghhh!!! And I can't have any, because I don't have any gluten free Mac and cheese :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->