August 2016 watermelons!

Someone I know got this one and said it's comfy. I've had it on my wishlist for months. You can find it on amazon - Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, White. It gets good reviews.

I have one but its flat now haha I need a new one soon. :thumbup:

Yeah it has a ton of good reviews. I think I'll get it if my next scan goes well. I can't seem to really buy anything because I'm afraid of jinxing things. I know I'm wrong, I know it's crazy... I can't stop though.

Fairycat that is the exact one I have. I LOVE it, it wraps around you so perfect and I sleep so amazingly well with it. Granted I am only 11 weeks, but I really feel like it's made a difference. My back was bad for about a week and after using that pillow for a few days it feels so much better.

Good to know Tee!! I've been toying with the idea of getting it, but just can't decide. I have another body pillow at home, but I need something that supports my back and keeps me upright. I might have to break down and just buy this one already.

With my first pregnancy I used a regular body pillow and it did it's job for my hips, but it didn't last. It's so much easier having something that wraps around you and that you can lay on, it's just much more comfortable. AND it rolls up to use as a back pillow while feeding or watching tv and it wraps around while sitting up for C sections.

I'm so picky about pillows...right now I alternate between wanting a really puffy standard sized one and just a tube shaped lumbar pillow.

I will probably wait until I am bigger to buy a special body pillow. There is no telling what I will want then!

Also need to replace our mattress. My husband is like a fish out of water when he sleeps..bouncing around and shaking the mattress. It actually makes me sea sick.

Thanks, 1nce! :)

Perhaps it's time to get a body pillow. I wonder if helping me sleep better will help make sure I'm not too nauseous. Today hasn't been too bad, but I feel like this afternoon it's starting again.

Also does anyone have like REALLY ITCHY legs? Mostly shins? I've had that for over a week now, maybe 2 weeks, and today is really bad and driving me crazy!! Lotion isn't helping, although keeping my legs shaved seems to help a little.

Yes! My itchy legs have been driving me crazy and I feel like I can't shave enough! I'm SO hairy! 😭

Looks like it's time for maternity pants :/ Anyone know where I can get some cute ones for under $50? Seems like cute maternity clothes cost an arm and a leg!

Glad it's not just me, Hollie!

I got 2 pairs of dress pants in the maternity section at Macy's for pretty cheap. And they're really cute! I'd try there, or my sister also got a lot of stuff at Old Navy if you need more casual stuff.

I just bought two shirts on Motherhood for 20 bucks, they have a pretty good clearance selection.

Finally caught up, I hate being away from my computer I have to spend so long reading the thread lol. Love all the scans ladies! Yay for strong, healthy peanuts! I am getting more excited/anxious nervous for mine in only 6 days. Praying for a HB. Yay USAF for having a scan date! It comes fast but feels slow at the same time.

Gypsy I'm so sorry you are that sick. I can't even imagine it, nausea has been off and on but haven't puked at all and I'll consider myself lucky. Feel better soon! I'm glad they got you taken care of.

I'm fighting sleep also, wake up at least once, sometimes twice a night either having to pee or am just sick. I always thought body pillows were for later but I might try getting one now to help because it's getting annoying

Target has really comfy maternity pants for $30-something.

Definitely have to get maternity pants. I went to put on a pair of jeans that fit two weeks ago...I can't button them! I'm thinking this summer I will be wearing a lot of maxi skirts...

I am having the most irritating day. First, my work screwed up something with my paycheck, and payroll failed to call me back all day. Three of my vacation days just went POOF...to no where...to an abyss of nothingness with no explanation as to why, and other things wrong with it as well. Hoping that can be resolved at some point.

Then, my OBGYN calls me at 345pm (I have my first appointment tomorrow), and tells me that we will likely have to reschedule because the fertility clinic never sent over my records...I'm like what the heck....I talked to two different people at the fertility clinic to make SURE that they would send the records because the OBGYN office made it so very clear that I could not be seen there till that was done. But, of course the obgyn office calls after their office is closed and theres no way to contact anyone there. So, I call the fertility clinic praying to God that someone is still there, and I get ahold of someone luckily who apologizes profusely and asks me what my doctors fax number is (which of course I don't know), and I gave her their telephone number knowing full well that no one is there. She calls me back 10 min later telling me that she begged the answering service to put her through to someone, and she told them not to cancel my appointment and assured me she faxed over the paperwork.

So, here I am, worrying that I took 1/2 a day off tomorrow for nothing, and that I'm going to call tomorrow morning and they won't have received the paperwork. I am printing everything out from my patient portal just incase.

You can't cancel a neurotic woman who has done fertility treatments to get pregnant's appointment.... YOU CAN'T!

On a happier note, anyone hoping they are going to win powerball tonight? lol.

1nce I'd be soo frustrated! Hope they get you seen tomorrow. I'm sure they will.

And yes, got a powerball ticket. I won 4 bucks with the last one...maybe I'll win a billion with this one haha!

This baby would come out of my vagina wearing a tuxedo sipping a fancy drink. I'm already jealous of the person who's about to win a whole bunch of money lol

I know right, I would buy a gold binki and a diamond hospital bracelet for my little bean hahaha just kidding.

It's always some grammie from nowhere that wins it!

If I won that much money, really most would be given away to family and charity. Who needs a billion dollars? I'd buy a couple of houses, couple of cars, put some away for the kids...go on a few vacations...put money aside for body lifts and such when I start looking old...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->