August 2016 watermelons!

I would buy a huge piece of land in the middle of nowhere and build a castle and have all my friends and family live with me lol after traveling the world for a year or so. And then I would go into my castle and never leave my property. I would donate a bunch too, probably to cancer research and infertility, and animal shelters.

Oooh yea a castle lol. I don't think I'd have my friends live with me. They can be roudy. But I'd invite a couple...maybe lol. I'd build a few houses on a big piece of land for some friends then when my kids were old enough I'd build them some houses too. I'm not sure I'd settle in the u.s. I think I'd live in Europe somewhere..maybe both! Lol

I'm in 2 pools at work and hubs bought us some tickets. Wouldn't it be nice...!!

Sorry you've had a bad day 1nce, hopefully everything is squared away in the morning. I would be furious.

I think I would definitely have multiple houses in different countries. Definitely one in the US somewhere.... maybe Alaska, I've been there and it was totally gorgeous. And I think I would have to see what other countries I liked the best for vacation homes. I'm weird and always looking at real estate in other countries and I do like a lot of the huge homes in UK but I have no idea where they are. I'd have to get my walking boots on and be an explorer first lol

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/2D077F48-8C81-4821-ABCE-0A8C257D4A71_zpsot7ryvzj.jpg

Well...didn't win a billion.

Somevody in the uk just won 33 million pounds. Theyve gone public with it. That is something id defiantly keep to myself

I didn't win powerball either. I am glad three people won and not just 1 though.... That kind of money needs to be shared!

I fell asleep, I assume I didn't win either since my hubs didn't wake me up. Lol. Guess some jerk in California won... stealing my money.

California, Texas, and Florida! PFFT! We had 6 sets of numbers most we won was 4 bucks. wooo -_- I was so hoping we would win so my husband could tell off his bitch of a supervisor and we could leave the military life behind. Oh well more years to come of no control over our lives to survive! :dohh:

I won 2.60! ugh We did an office wide pitch in and got 90 tickets and between the 9 of us we won 27 bucks. Lame! #-o

Our office won $4, which makes .12 cents for everyone lol We're buying more tickets with it.

Hubby hasn't even checked ours :growlmad:

2 people in Chicago area won $1mil. Too bad that wasn't us... sigh :(
Hubs said 37 people won $50,000. He better check ours soon! (wishful thinking, I know)

I've been going to our cafeteria at work and getting lunch a few times this week. Normally they have tuna salad, and I've been craving it all week. Went again today and they finally had it! Hits the spot so hard! Nom nom nom.

I've been suuuuuuuper hungry the past couple of days. Usually I feel sort of nauseous, but now I actually feel hungry. Hurry up and form placenta, so I can have more days like this!

I had my first prenatal today it was nothing eventful besides they couldn't get my blood and I got to try back on Saturday. My next scan won't be till 11-13 weeks which is for the NT scan.... So I'm thinking about getting a private one sometime next week. I left a message with a place already. I need to see bean and make sure it has a heartbeat... It kind of made it real for me because they gave me one of those little care packages with samples of stuff and I've been sort of avoiding anything baby till 2nd trimester. I don't feel pregnant today blah it screws with my mind. My next OB appointment is the 3rd of February.... What the heck do they do at the OB appointments? Just make you pee in a cup or something?

Fairycat - you don't even know! HAHAH I've been ravenous since week 10! I love it so much better than feel sick about everything. Food just tastes so good!!!!

1nce - at my first OB appt I have a full exam, yes pelvic too. I also pee'd in a cup and had a lot of blood drawn. My next appt I had an ultrasound. I can't believe you haven't had a scan to see the heartbeat yet, that would make me crazy too! I would also make an appt to get a U/S elsewhere. It's bad enough we worry going through infertility, they have to make us wait to see the heartbeat. Not cool!

1nce I'm surprised you didn't get a scan too. As far as I remember, after your first appointment, they measure your belly and listen to the heart on a doppler. Appointments after the first are fast. If I don't get a scan tomorrow I was thinking about paying for one too.

Well I had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days... And my doctors office said since I had one at the fertility clinic they didn't need to do one.

Also their little magazine they gave me just made me feel like shit. It said women who don't have morning sickness were 3.2 times more likely to have a miscarriage.... Well, I don't have it, and now I feel messed up.

Pisssh thats bs. I didn't get ms with my second and the whole pregnancy was perfect. I haven't gotten it with this one either and I've heard the hb twice. Some girls are just lucky.

Like as soon as I read that.... I put the magazine down and was like wtf! Why would they give anyone that magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->