August 2016 watermelons!

Thanks Fairy! Makes me so happy. I even heard the baby make a slight move on the Doppler. I had forgotten what that was like!

I can't wait to hear that at my next appt!! That's awesome!

Thanks Fairy! Makes me so happy. I even heard the baby make a slight move on the Doppler. I had forgotten what that was like!

Congrats Hollie! :)

I wake up to pee ALL the time. Have been having horrible vivid dreams too. So, basically stressful sleep and I am exhausted in the morning. My boss is super cool though and allows me to stroll in a bit late. (He knows I am in the first trimester and made a point to tell me not to stress and to take it easy, aw)

I have my 9 week scan Monday at the fertility clinic- I will be exactly 9 weeks and I'm hoping for more good news! (although I always look for my little signature ticker to tell me I've completed the week at 10pm the previous night- ha).

I graduate from the clinic after Monday's appointment then have my first OB appointment on 2/3 - crazy to think I will be 11.5 weeks by then! I am definitely going to find out the gender as early as I can :) Tempted to do the urine/baking soda test. My intuition is screaming girl. I'll be surprised if I'm wrong. But I'll be happy either way. I've always "known" I'd have a girl first. My entire life I have felt that way. It scares me a little because I too have heard girls are more challenging, (and boys are snugglier) but I'm excited, too.

Congrats, Hollie!! That's wonderful news.

Ok guys I am freaking out because I have not had symptoms today. I mean I still have itchy legs, but nausea is gone, no cramps...nothing. Ugh! Next appointment is Tuesday. I'll take back my nausea, please!

I'm sure you'll be puking again soon but I wouldn't worry lol. Symptoms come and go. I have NONE but sore boobs and some days they don't even hurt. Omw to scan! Eek!!

Ksquared- my symptoms seem to come and go too. It's nerve wracking but hang in there, they will be back!

Hollie- so happy you got to hear baby on Doppler! I can't wait to hear that, maybe at my next OB appointment.

It was moving around like crazy!
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/2F1EB8DE-4E3C-496F-91E1-F5FC3090501B_zpsmhtx4hfz.jpg
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/D477FDD8-3544-4A25-B4EE-928EA7C1B17F_zpsxx6zfguq.jpg

Found out tonight someone in town here won $50,000 on the powerball. This guy works at a grocery store and worked with hub's brother before he passed away. Hubs is so excited for him, but we are a little jealous lol

It was moving around like crazy!
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/2F1EB8DE-4E3C-496F-91E1-F5FC3090501B_zpsmhtx4hfz.jpg
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/D477FDD8-3544-4A25-B4EE-928EA7C1B17F_zpsxx6zfguq.jpg

What a beautiful Scan, Hollie!! 😊

found out tonight someone in town here won $50,000 on the powerball. This guy works at a grocery store and worked with hub's brother before he passed away. Hubs is so excited for him, but we are a little jealous lol

lucky!!

Yay, Hollie!

I started spotting this evening and had a horribly stressful evening. Ended up going to the ER to get a scan because it was my only option until Monday and I knew I would stress and not sleep. Thankfully we saw a heartbeat! Waiting for the doctor to give us his/her analysis of the scan because the tech couldn't say anything. Hopefully all measurements and hb looks good to the doc. It felt like deja vu of last time with the vanishing symptoms and spotting, but thankfully a different outcome so far. Fx the doc has good things to say.

Yay, Hollie!

I started spotting this evening and had a horribly stressful evening. Ended up going to the ER to get a scan because it was my only option until Monday and I knew I would stress and not sleep. Thankfully we saw a heartbeat! Waiting for the doctor to give us his/her analysis of the scan because the tech couldn't say anything. Hopefully all measurements and hb looks good to the doc. It felt like deja vu of last time with the vanishing symptoms and spotting, but thankfully a different outcome so far. Fx the doc has good things to say.

Hi Ksquared

Sorry to hear you had a stressful evening but glad you got to see the heartbeat ❤️

Sorry to hear about the scare and sending healthy baby wishes your way!

Thank you, Andrea. :hugs: Doctor said the baby looked healthy and on track still, and heartbeat was 170. He said 99% of the time things turn out fine. So glad I went even if it was a huge pain and took forever, and poor DH has to work in just a few hours. I do have "threatened miscarriage" on my record now. I get another scan Tuesday at my previously scheduled appointment so I hope my doctor takes a good careful look. The spotting is still very light brown and barely any. I hate having to worry so much.

Thank you for the support, ladies. <3

Ksquare so glad everything worked out fine!

1nce thanks!! I've already watched the dvd twice! lol

Thank you, Andrea. :hugs: Doctor said the baby looked healthy and on track still, and heartbeat was 170. He said 99% of the time things turn out fine. So glad I went even if it was a huge pain and took forever, and poor DH has to work in just a few hours. I do have "threatened miscarriage" on my record now. I get another scan Tuesday at my previously scheduled appointment so I hope my doctor takes a good careful look. The spotting is still very light brown and barely any. I hate having to worry so much.

Thank you for the support, ladies. <3

That is a good strong HB &#128522;

I've had the light brown spotting a couple times before and each time it stopped - so far everything is good. I am thinking good thoughts for you, too! I bet all will be well. Let us know how your appointment goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->