August 2016 watermelons!

Nothing to report here. I feel 100% normal. Well i get the odd nose turning up at some food byt thats about all.

I feel like ive eaten nothing but crap lately. Like ive been paranoid about getting huge. I was up 2lbs and now 1 week later im actually 1lb under pre preg. Im now panicking that ive lost. Id eat more but im really not feeling it. Ill eat if im handed food but im not in the mood for anything iykwim.

I'm almost normal too, boobs slightly sore but that's about it! I'm quite averse to food generally at the moment but quite often I can read what someone ate and want exactly the same! :dohh:

Now waiting for scan date after my booking appointment on Thursday

I don't know what is going on. I spent the whole afternoon doing guinea pig laundry and deep cleaning and rearranging our kitchen. Like, i couldn't stand not getting it all done. If you knew me, you'd know that rarely ever happens! My husband kept his mouth shut, and told me he wondered what the heck I was doing lol. Can't remember the last time i had energy, certainly not when pregnant.

I feel pretty normal too today thank goodness. Yesterday I was on the couch all day with headaches and a general crap feeling. Part of me wonders if I caught some type of sickness for the weekend or if it was pregnancy related. My appointment is tomorrow and I'm still semi-freaking out. I feel pregnant and I'm confident but it's that thing in the back of your mind after a loss. I'm just ready to know what is going on.

My boobs are killing me again today I don't think they have relented at all since 6 weeks and my OH swears they've gotten bigger already (he's right I see it too). That and I'm still extremely bloated I look like I'm 14-15 weeks instead of 9. Holding those as "good" signs.

Im not sure i can eat enough salsa. Ive just had nachos with just salsa and about 6 portions of salsa. Needed more salsa :haha:

Tonight were havinf spaghetti and meatballs but mine meatballs will be coated in salsa and chilli powder. Dunno what is wrong with this baby 😂😂😂

Yesterday I drove around for 30 minutes looking for the right type of olives lol I'm silly!

Today's a holiday and I am just sitting watching movies , feels so nice ! But I will need to put chili in the crock pot and put away the xmas decorations lol been a bit lazy about that.

Getting a bit nervous about my ultrasound Saturday. The appointment is an hour away and you have to book online but I never got a confirmation email so I'm a bit worried it didn't go through. I called and left a message on Friday but no one has called back so far. Also, worried about what the results will show.

It snowed out a bit yesterday finally!

Did the baking soda test with brand new box and it fizzed. Darn it.

Jtr my booking appointment is Thursday too!!

I'm glad some of you are feeling normal, I've been feeling so sick and the last two days it has eased a little which of course has got me panicking!!!

Yeah, I know. I take everything with a grain of salt, just for fun. I still say girl :D

Well...gotta go in and get blood taken today. Uuugh. I think I remember midwife saying its a two part test? (The genetic test) Wonder what she means. I hope that doesn't mean I'll have to give blood twice. I'm not ever going to put makeup on. I just woke up...and I'm still tired. I'm just going to throw on my big maternity pants on, put my hair up, and freak out the whole drive there. I bet the lab is busy today too. Ugh.

Hollie- is it the NT test because half that test is bloodwork my doctor told me and the other part is the NT scan at 11-13 weeks.

Yuck! Good luck! I HATE blood work. I still to this day can't get used to it no matter how many times I'm poked and prodded. Worst part about pregnancy other than morning sickness, in my opinion.

My sickness has been easing a bit too. I'm taking Diclegis now but even before I started taking it 2 days ago it was starting to get a wee bit better. I'm glad I'm now the only one. I still have my moments though when I feel the need to be sick :sick:

Did the baking soda test with brand new box and it fizzed. Darn it.

Maybe it was because it was a new box? I wouldn't think too much of it. Try again at 10 weeks and see what happens. That is when it is supposed to be the most accurate.

Fairy does fizzing mean boy? I might try it!

I need some advice, I've had 2 scans and baby has been (last one was last Wednesday) but last night in bed I had such bad cramps, I was X pecking to wake up in a pool of blood but no by morning cramps were gone. Do you think it's normal growing pains or something to be worried about?

I need some advice, I've had 2 scans and baby has been (last one was last Wednesday) but last night in bed I had such bad cramps, I was X pecking to wake up in a pool of blood but no by morning cramps were gone. Do you think it's normal growing pains or something to be worried about?

I've gotten very bad cramps too , like so bad I've had to get up and walk around and stuff and I've never even done that during AF. So I think it's normal to get cramps. They seem to have died down this week though, and now I'm like is anything happening in there lol can't win

I get pretty bad abdominal pains sometimes. I can't tell if they're growing pains or constipation/bloating... both feel similar... but yeah definitely uncomfortable. Mine get worse as the day goes on and are completely gone by morning.

The only time I get "bad" cramps is when I'm dehydrated or have an O. Be sure you're drinking enough water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->