August 2016 watermelons!

Holliems - I am in love with that 3D scan! Very cool!

Ksquared - I had spotting with my DS when I was about 7/8 weeks (actually it was a bit more than spotting... it was dark brown but heavy enough that I had to wear a panty liner) and I thought I was going to lose him. My doctor told me that it was just from my uterus stretching, that some womens' uteruses are more sensitive and prone to bleeding than others. She also said that as long as there is a healthy heartbeat then you have a 98-99% chance of continuing on with the pregnancy. That 1-2% is about the same odds as finding out you're pregnant with natural multiples... not very high. I wouldn't worry too much. 170 bpm is beautiful. Also, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't have bleeding with my mmc until I was about 11/12 weeks.

Hey ladies. I am finally finally home and it's so nice to see my OH and take a day to relax all day. Still have super sore boobs and my nausea is there at times but I'm still so so nervous about my scan on Tuesday, I just want to make sure everything is ok, it's getting worse the closer it gets.

Congrats on the scan Hollie! Such an amazing pic of baby.

I want to do the baking soda test as well but I might wait until next week when I'm closer to 10 weeks. Only hitting 9w tomorrow. An inkling of mine says boy, and chinese gender chart also says boy so that's what I'm thinking even though part of me wants a girl pretty badly.

Has anyone had bad headaches? If so how are you handling them? The past 3 days I will have headaches on and off and they get bad but I don't want to take anything for them. I know Tylenol is fine I'm just worried about getting a migraine since I used to have them all the time and I can't take my prescription for it anymore.

Angel- my migraines have actually gotten better since pregnant, but as a precaution I try to make sure I stay really hydrated and eat when I'm hungry. I've taken Tylenol on 2 occasions. But sleep is usually the best treatment for me. Just lay down and sleep it off if I can.

Holliems Loving the scan!!!

Sorry for being MIA lately. Work is crazy at the moment, I don't feel great still and get very tired. I'm having dinner at my mam most days when I go to collect my son because I can't handle opening the fridge so haven't been cooking at all. Poor DH....

I have my next scan on the 25th but not even looking forward to it because the next 2 days will be having an inspection in work and anything Clinical (including protocols, policies, etc) falls on me. I wish I could just skip to February already!

Hey ladies. I am finally finally home and it's so nice to see my OH and take a day to relax all day. Still have super sore boobs and my nausea is there at times but I'm still so so nervous about my scan on Tuesday, I just want to make sure everything is ok, it's getting worse the closer it gets.

Congrats on the scan Hollie! Such an amazing pic of baby.

I want to do the baking soda test as well but I might wait until next week when I'm closer to 10 weeks. Only hitting 9w tomorrow. An inkling of mine says boy, and chinese gender chart also says boy so that's what I'm thinking even though part of me wants a girl pretty badly.

Has anyone had bad headaches? If so how are you handling them? The past 3 days I will have headaches on and off and they get bad but I don't want to take anything for them. I know Tylenol is fine I'm just worried about getting a migraine since I used to have them all the time and I can't take my prescription for it anymore.

Hi Angel! Long time no see, and congrats on the upcoming scan date. Will be thinking of ya and looking out for your scan update 😊

No headaches here mercifully - here's hoping your migraines stay at bay!

I had bad headaches more at the beginning of oregnancy, but still get them once in a while. Placing a cold towel on my head and neck helped, as well as a fan blowing on my face. I was also burning up, thankfully that has passed.

I am so pissed off at my husband. I'm a pregnant lady with gas.. and somehow my husband thought it was a good idea to spray tons of lysol in my direction. I can't handle chemicals like that anyway, let alone when pregnant. I was coughing so hard I had to leave and go upstairs. Then it made its way upstairs (we have a really small house) and I was coughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I had to leave the f'ing house!!! Meanwhile the husband didn't say a damn word. I text him a bit ago and told him I'm pissed and to let me know when he airs out the house so I can come home. He didn't answer. I'm livid. I'm sat in a parking lot now with a huge headache and not feeling well.

I had bad headaches more at the beginning of oregnancy, but still get them once in a while. Placing a cold towel on my head and neck helped, as well as a fan blowing on my face. I was also burning up, thankfully that has passed.

I am so pissed off at my husband. I'm a pregnant lady with gas.. and somehow my husband thought it was a good idea to spray tons of lysol in my direction. I can't handle chemicals like that anyway, let alone when pregnant. I was coughing so hard I had to leave and go upstairs. Then it made its way upstairs (we have a really small house) and I was coughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I had to leave the f'ing house!!! Meanwhile the husband didn't say a damn word. I text him a bit ago and told him I'm pissed and to let me know when he airs out the house so I can come home. He didn't answer. I'm livid. I'm sat in a parking lot now with a huge headache and not feeling well.

Goodness knows we love them...but men can be so obtuse sometimes. Sorry Fairy! I can totally relate to being sensitive to that stuff!

Omg fairy that's totally insensitive of him! He needs to get it through his head that you are growing a human and unless he wants to poison that human that stuff isn't cool ! Plus the smell of it might make you sick!

Looks like I can't even sleep at my own house tonight. Husband just told me to come home and smell. I didn't even make it in the door and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks, and I left. My parents are out of town so came to their house. Now I'm sitting here and freezing, she left the thermostat at 55 degrees. I am so mad I could cry.

My husband did that the other day. Sprayed a ton all over the house. I couldn't breathe. I smelled it for days. I'd go home and open all the windows. What a jerk for doing that to you. :(

Sorry your husband did that too Hollie, guys are such idiots sometimes!!!! He finally took a hint and opened up windows and doors and turned on a fan. He begged me to come home and sniff again. Luckily the majority of it is out so I can at least breathe in here now. He apologized many times, like he should have. I told him no more chemicals.

Nothing to report here. I feel 100% normal. Well i get the odd nose turning up at some food byt thats about all.

I feel like ive eaten nothing but crap lately. Like ive been paranoid about getting huge. I was up 2lbs and now 1 week later im actually 1lb under pre preg. Im now panicking that ive lost. Id eat more but im really not feeling it. Ill eat if im handed food but im not in the mood for anything iykwim.

9 weeks today, baby should be graduating from embryo to fetus :happydance::happydance: I'm hoping everything is going well in there. Lol

Glad your hubs came to his senses fairy. I would spray him in the face with Lysol for that!

1nce happy 9 weeks!!! That must feel so great!

I don't know why, but I had THE BEST sleep last night. I was sleeping so deep and only got up once to pee and fell right back asleep. I can also tell I slept well, because my comforter was all bunched up at my stomach and completely turned around. Wonder what I was fighting in my dreams?

My husband went to the store last night while I was going to bed. He asked if I needed anything, so I told him to get some baking soda. This is what I woke up to in the kitchen.

Attachments

• 20160117_085957-1-600x744.jpg
    20160117_085957-1-600x744.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Glad you got some good sleep. I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm sure I'll nap at some point today. I've been so depressed. I'm assuming its hormones since it started shortly after I found out I'm pregnant. I think it's getting worse though. Maybe once school starts back up and I'm in my routine again things will look up.

Fairy, When are you going to pee on your baking soda?

10 weeks today. I feel totally normal other than random bits of nausea. I woke up last night so cold my body was shaking violently and I could not stop I had goosebumps everywhere I turned on a hot bath and it still took awhile to stop. I then was still cold getting out and got pajamas on. I took a tylenol with orange juice and laid down just in case it wasna fever. Never had that happen ever before. So going to give my ob office a call when it opens again and let them know. Happy new weeks to those that have changed :)

I did the baking soda a couple days ago, but it was the end of the box. I'll probably end up doing it tomorrow morning.

10 weeks today. I feel totally normal other than random bits of nausea. I woke up last night so cold my body was shaking violently and I could not stop I had goosebumps everywhere I turned on a hot bath and it still took awhile to stop. I then was still cold getting out and got pajamas on. I took a tylenol with orange juice and laid down just in case it wasna fever. Never had that happen ever before. So going to give my ob office a call when it opens again and let them know. Happy new weeks to those that have changed :)

Happy 10 weeks USAF and Happy 9 weeks, 1nce!

USAF -wierd! Are you feeling any better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->