August 2016 watermelons!

After work, even thinking about making dinner makes me exhausted. Or yesterday I had to grocery shop after work and I could have fell asleep standing up in the grocery store. Lol I totally use to think pregnant people were making up how tired they were. I was wrong.

Popping in. My big scan is on Tuesday. No idea how I am even getting there as my dads off the road and I cant drive. Plus have kids so no one can fit us all in and take us. Hopefully work something out. Getting kicked away too.

I'm not gonna lie - I've only gone grocery shopping once in the past month and a half. The thought of getting out there and walking all around the store while trying to figure out what the heck I want to eat later is so exhausting. I'm spending way too much on take out food :( I just can't get myself to the store though.

Hope your scan goes well Dragonfly!

I feel exhausted. Though I get home delivery I been craving the local take away curry. Same as my last preg, curry was my craving. Weird.

I dont think I will get to scan. :( There isnt even buses now as the road is being fixed and the buses cant get up back roads on the detours. Taxi is way too dear and worse as the detour route is twice as long or more. And I do not want his ones taking me as I am a burden :(

I finally went grocery shopping. Gave up 75% through. At least I have things to eat at home now. My stomach will thank me.

I'm starting to see my belly move when baby moves. If I put my whole arm across my belly, I can feel her whole body move, it's awesome and totally weird/creepy at the same time.

I just can't wait til she's here. <3

Dragonfly- sorry you won't make it to your next scan that's a bummer, can you reschedule for a more convenient time ??

Fairycat- grocery shopping sucks, we don't go as often as we should but I do need stuff to bring to work or else I'm a starving pregnant lady. But what sucks is I always buy a bunch of stuff to "make dinner" with and we throw it away because I never do it :(. I usually bring "smart ones" frozen dinners to work , because there's a lot of different kinds so I don't get sick of it. We also eat lots of take out :( having no kids it's easy for us to do, but I imagine that'll change once we have a kid.

Afm, worked really hard on the nursery this weekend. Me and my mom/MIL painted it and my hubby put new Windows in. Now we need to put trim in and then I can start decorating to my hearts content !

I cant even cancel scan as I wont get another, they booked up for over a month and has to be done between 21 and 23 weeks. I have one more person who may take me.

Hope you get to go dragonflies. I had my scan, we are having our 3rd and final girlie! So house full of women for us.

Bet I get a house full of boys then. I just want to wipe the smug look of their dads face who is adamant its a boy again. I just cant have him win this.

1nce - I'm the same! I buy all this healthy food and it goes to waste, because I don't get around to cooking it for one reason or another. So annoying, isn't it!? At least if I get take out, I know I'll eat it.. that's my excuse. My husband recently put new windows in the upstairs of our house too, he got the last ones done this weekend, feels great! So jealous you started painting, we need to paint ours. I really need to work on clearing out our room. I got all the baby clothes washed and put away or hung up at least. That's a start.

Our registry is just about finished! I am SO relieved! That thing was so hard to put together. So many things to think about. Now I need to figure out what pump is covered under insurance so I can look at bottles.

Hello errbody! I think Im finally brave enough to come back to BnB :laugh2: Though...Ive been lurking in the 3rd tri for awhile watching for birth announcements!

Dragonflies, I hope youre able to find a way to your scan! If you cant find a ride, can you get a cab?

I went to the grocery store yesterday, too, for the first time in FOREVER. DH has been nice enough to be the one that goes but he NEVER gets enough or everything that I want so I was forced to go! lol It was exhausting! I still feel like theres nothing in there to eat :laugh2:

Tomorrow, DD goes back to school. No more Spring Break. Im DREADING it. Ive gotten so used to sleeping till 8am. Its been so nice. But, at the same time, itll be nice to be out and about everyday. Besides waking up early, the worst part will be having to put clothes on. Im just happier with no pants. :laugh2:

Fairy grocery shopping isn't something I mind but what I do hate is cooking the food I bring home. Half the time I'm just too darn lazy to cook and for that reason I also have been filling up on way too much takeout, eating too many frozen dinners and drinking too much soda lol. I really need to start eating healthier, especially with my GD test coming up.

Dragonfly I hope that you can get to your scan. It's always exciting when you can see the baby again and we would all love to see pics ;)

Kittylady congrats on girl #3!

Hollie glad to see you back on :)

Welcome back Hollie!

lilmiss - I despise cooking too, I am so lazy when it comes to that. I always waste tons of fresh food. Part of the reason I want to get a garden started - much cheaper and won't feel as bad wasting food.

Hubby changed his mind on the name again.. we're back to Alexandria.

Hello ladies,

Its been a while,

Its been a rough few weeks, Fiance has been out of town for the past 2 weeks and only comes home the end of the month.

My live in nanny never came back from easter holiday.

I am so huge, I feel like baby will come any day.

On the bright side we agreed on baby name, so we are naming him Kaiden Ryan Jarley.

My dad is not impressed with me, because baby will have fiance surname. As my dad wants me to give the baby his surname, as we are not married yet.

Name the baby as you wish. :grr:

Mine with have dads surname aswell. Its just the way names are meant to go :shrug:

Dads are funny about babies carrying on their last name, especially a boy. But it's not your dad's baby (gross lol), it's your fiancee's. Makes no sense to me.

Cabs are like £35 here to hospital and back so that wasnt an option however I did get there :) I dont know the gender as too much cord in the way and baby sitting on placenta. But everything else is fine with baby. Got about 5 pics I have to scan and maybe some can guess from that the gender.

Fairy I also feel less guilty wasting stuff that I grow rather than stuff that I buy. I can't wait to start my garden.

Tymeg I wouldn't worry about what your dad thinks. Obviously your fiancé and you plan on getting married some time or else he wouldn't be your fiancé. It would be a lot more of a hassle to change his surname once you guys are married than for him to just have that surname in the first place. Just mho.

Yay that you got to go to your scan after all Dragon! If you can post the pics we can try to guess :)

Clearly I am having an alien this time.

Attachments

• DSC_0164 (1)oju.jpg
    DSC_0164 (1)oju.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0166 (1)kj.jpg
    DSC_0166 (1)kj.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0170 (1)kj.jpg
    DSC_0170 (1)kj.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread