• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Somethings catching my eye on that top test. Fingers crossed!

My last bfp didnt come until i was 10 days late for AF :dohh: so anything's possible!

I'm out. AF found me on cd 28. I might get another shot end of Aug but I think I'll try and hold out to test so I'll move over to the Sept thread.

Congrats Lexxi :)

AFM woo hoo day one so it confirms dodgy tests :)
As I ovulated when suspected :)
So let the trying start again, will let Donor know and hopefully #2 will be quicker then #1
I think Donor will visit from day 14 onwards(every 2 days) until I get positive ov test(hopefully) so around the 18th

Congrats lexxi amazing lines :)

AFM I no I oved yesterday got the ov pains just waiting on ff giving me crosshairs but I'd say I'm officially 1dpo now :D xx

AFM I no I oved yesterday got the ov pains just waiting on ff giving me crosshairs but I'd say I'm officially 1dpo now :D xx

Good luck :)
How funny is it that I would have said that you ovulated much earlier according to your temps but yet no ovulation occurred as the monitor picked it up much later

Good luck :)
How funny is it that I would have said that you ovulated much earlier according to your temps but yet no ovulation occurred as the monitor picked it up much later

I no it's strange because if I didn't put anything in ff just the temps it would have put me down as 5dpo now thank you and good luck to you as well hun xx

10 DPO.

So, AF is due in like two days. I took an early pregnancy test this morning and a regular HPT. Both with FMU.

I thought I saw something on both tests within the time limit (the early showed a faint line after one minute) but when I picked up the early test, the line dissapeared, like I flooded the test. :shrug:

The regular test showed something faint but I can’t tell now when the dye has dried. Maybe if I tilt my head a bit.

I know it’s still early to test, but I feel like I’m out this cycle. All the symptoms I’ve had the last days are probably just pre AF.

Anyone else got a BFN with like a FRER somewhere around 10 DPO and then got a BFP further along the same cycle?

I’ve gotten my first bfp at 11dpo and 12dpo on FRER. My 11dpo FRER bfp is lying on the bed next to me. So, you aren’t out yet!

Tested yesterday at 10dpo. BFN. :cry: but I might have flooded the test, as I'm not used to peeing on a stick (I usually pee in a cup and the put the hpt in)... Still, it bummed me out, so I think I'll test on tuesday again, which is when AF is supposed to show (if she doesn't show before that)...

@Millhaven

I can see a hint of a line in the bottom photo, it does have some pink. The top one has a bit too much dye for me to be able to see anything clearly.

Attachments

• millhaven2.jpg
    millhaven2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 21
Still waiting for AF. I'm 19DPO today and haven't tested since 13DPO but I didn't stop Progesterone suppositories until after taking my dose on 14DPO. Pretty sure AF is just delayed due to that.

Still waiting for AF. I'm 19DPO today and haven't tested since 13DPO but I didn't stop Progesterone suppositories until after taking my dose on 14DPO. Pretty sure AF is just delayed due to that.

Omg, I really hope your wrong and this is it for you:baby:

I’ve gotten my first bfp at 11dpo and 12dpo on FRER. My 11dpo FRER bfp is lying on the bed next to me. So, you aren’t out yet!

Thank you for your reply! I'll keep hoping then. :)

@Millhaven

I can see a hint of a line in the bottom photo, it does have some pink. The top one has a bit too much dye for me to be able to see anything clearly.

Thank you for the tweak. :flower: I hope it's true. Will test again tomorrow, haha.

:flower: for all the ladies who the witch got this cycle. FX next cycle is yours! <3

FX for the ladies who still are waiting for a BFP this cycle. :dust:

Hey all, I will need to catch up with the thread sometime. I believe I O'd today, due to a temp rise last night and a positive OPK. I took Soy CD2-6 and it moved my O date 4 days to CD12. I didn't think I was going to O so early, so we didn't DTD yesterday:(

Oh no, I have cramping again. This time AF is about to show up. A day or two early. I can feel it. :( CD 27, 11 DPO.

Hey all..I'm out..the witch got me today :( on to the next cycle! good luck to everyone!

I ended up testing with a wondfo cheapie yesterday afternoon at 19dpo just to confirm that AF is on her way and just late due to progesterone. BFN. A little cramping this morning. So hopefully she comes today.

Sorry for BFNs so far. Hopefully August and September will bring many BFPs.
For me too. Next cycle will be our last trying. OH and I talked about it, he wanted to stop right away but he gave me two more months. I'm 6 dpo today. I thought distracting myself would be easy as I'm on vacation but I can't keep my mind off it. Well, TTC can be very stressful, right? I'm sure you can all relate :winkwink:...

Sorry to hear that Katy! I hope you get your BFP!

Sorry for all those that have AF but fingers crossed for this new cycle for you!

Come on more BFP's Ladies!

Patiently awaiting AF :( think I may be done thinking about ttc after this month.. it's just hard waiting for 5 years got pregnant out of the blue and than miscarried now I just have high hopes that we can do it again. Oh the struggles. We need more BFP in August though :) hoping for the best ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->