• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Sorry to hear that bre, tour chart is looking great though. When are you going to test?

Sorry for BFNs so far. Hopefully August and September will bring many BFPs.
For me too. Next cycle will be our last trying. OH and I talked about it, he wanted to stop right away but he gave me two more months. I'm 6 dpo today. I thought distracting myself would be easy as I'm on vacation but I can't keep my mind off it. Well, TTC can be very stressful, right? I'm sure you can all relate :winkwink:...

:hugs:

My chart.

Took my temp after waking up. It had dropped. But I also slept very bad/little and took my temp 1,5 hours before I usually do.

Took a HPT with FMU. It’s very blank. :(

Had some mild cramping on and off all day. I just noticed some very very light pink when wiping after going to the toilet. AF is due tomorrow August 7th according to FF but on the 9th according to my usual period tracker.

I normally don't spot before or when the AF arrives but I'm pretty sure it's AF this time because of the BFN tests and such.

Poop. :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_7903.jpg
    IMG_7903.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
I probably wont test until I'm a few days late. I'm cramping up the past few days so I'm just waiting lol but secretly hoping :)

I turned an OPK massively positive today. CD13. That’s when I used to O but haven’t in 6-8 months. I’ve been running closer to CD17-CD18.

CD 28 - 12 DPO.

My daughter slept terrible and kept us up at night. Since I’ve gone back to work after a vacation, I took my temp 1,5 hours before the time I took it during the vacation. Plus hadn’t slept more than 1 hour consecutive sleep before doing so.

Plus my window was open (like yesterday), so I’m feeling a bit cold.

My temp dropped even more. HPT is still very blank. :(

My Ovulation Chart

AF is supposed to be here like today, so I think I’m out. Sigh. :(

Attachments

• 05127E61-3AF6-4F4F-BB0A-B86AE4B65D02.jpg
    05127E61-3AF6-4F4F-BB0A-B86AE4B65D02.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
I’m out. The AF arrived. :cry:

FX for everyone else still waiting. :flower:

I'm out AF - got me.

Looks like I could squeeze into the end of this month for testing again. Please put me down as TBD for now. Once I do my 3rd and final IUI I'll have a better idea on the test date.

Sorry for everyone who got the witch!

AFM, currently 1dpo...I think I ovulated yesterday although waiting on the crosshairs!

I’m going to be testing from 10dpo (15th)

I'm out AF - got me.

Looks like I could squeeze into the end of this month for testing again. Please put me down as TBD for now. Once I do my 3rd and final IUI I'll have a better idea on the test date.

:hugs:

Well the witch got me this morning with some spotting. :'( ...i'm struggling super hard this time

HUGS. Sorry to all of us who AF found. I know it is very hard but if you are able to start again next cycle go for it. :flower:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"