• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Thanks, Nix! Just trying to be positive :) Winter lasts forever here! It can start as early as October and can be cold-ish up until May. Last year we had a crappy summer but then it was sunny and warm in October. Never know what we'll get! Hopefully we can have our late spring or summer babies together!

Bfn for me this morning... But no AF either. Will try again tomorrow!

It’s been a long time since I’ve used opk’s (nearly 5 years!). I ovulated on cd 12 last month using bbt, it’s cd9 today and there isn’t even a second line on the opk, when should I expect even a faint line to appear before getting darker and equalling the test line to become positive?

Used a cheap one again. Still bfn. AF isn’t actually due now until Saturday. The app I use to track my period has recalculated based on my symptoms I’m having.

I’m on day 3 of spotting which is longer plus heavier than my usual Pre AF spotting but lighter than period. It was pink 2 days ago, brown yesterday and then pink today.

If it is the start of my period today then it should be bright red by end of day.

So ladies I seemed to have got a positive opk on cd 14 now cycle day 16 I seem to have another positive yesterday CD 15 was negative I no after first positive suppose to stop testing but I'm a poas addict and have to p on something:haha: anyway I got the cb digi (ovulation ones) the advanced and normal one and both no smiley Iam so confused with this cycle, has anyone experienced this before and had a good out come? I've attached my tests aswell thanks for looking ladies xx

20180801_160559.jpg

20180802_111633.jpg

Hi Hickory,

Can you put me down for 24th? It might changes since I won't be on meds anymore.

Thank you!

:dust: all

My temps looks promising. Trying not to get all symptom spotting crazy. But just praying I could use another happy boost as I failed my nclex again :/

Hi Ladies, AF got me today. CD 1 again...
Please put me down to test August 29.
Thanks! fx fx and baby dust all around

So ladies I seemed to have got a positive opk on cd 14 now cycle day 16 I seem to have another positive yesterday CD 15 was negative I no after first positive suppose to stop testing but I'm a poas addict and have to p on something:haha: anyway I got the cb digi (ovulation ones) the advanced and normal one and both no smiley Iam so confused with this cycle, has anyone experienced this before and had a good out come? I've attached my tests aswell thanks for looking ladies xx

View attachment 1039971

View attachment 1039973

I cm get positives for 3 days. As long as you bd'd a week before you will be fine.

View attachment 1039971

View attachment 1039973

I cm get positives for 3 days. As long as you bd'd a week before you will be fine.

Thank you so much for reply gun I got a flashing smiley tonight on the cb advanced I'm hoping to dtd later, sat and Sunday maybe Monday:haha: xx

Hey Ladies...

Just checking in and giving a quick update. I'm still waiting for my FET cycle but I've been experiencing ovulation pains on BOTH sides this month and I'm officially in the middle of my cycle today. No idea if I ovulated, but as of right now I should be in my TWW. Hickory, would you mind updating my test date to Aug 16th?

Another bfn on a sainsburys test this morning.... Still no AF! Will try tomorrow!

Cd 24. I caved and took another HPT this morning. Of course it’s negative (even though I miiiiiiiight see something if I squint real hard.

Two days ago I took an early HPT that’s more sensitive and thought I saw something as well.

Maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me...

My OH thinks I’m pregnant but he also thinks that testing isn’t necessary because we’ll find out eventually. But I want to know now! :p

Attachments

• D582113C-EA86-41BF-BFD3-A84EF8CF7DEF.jpg
    D582113C-EA86-41BF-BFD3-A84EF8CF7DEF.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 826BF757-97F0-450E-A9C9-78BF75C994E5.jpg
    826BF757-97F0-450E-A9C9-78BF75C994E5.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • B4436FC7-D4FA-4486-B660-B4F1ACD2A9D8.jpg
    B4436FC7-D4FA-4486-B660-B4F1ACD2A9D8.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
BFN on both internet cheapie and FRER today. Spotting still but a lot lighter. AF is due tomorrow.

Millhaven, I see a little something on there. Good luck

Well ladies I got a solid smiley on cb digi advanced a smiley on cb digi normal and a positive opk :) I always find I release eggs quick after the positive opk so need to get him this afternoon :lol: we dtd last night but just to be on safe side :lol:

20180803_120306.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->