• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Not sure if it's too late, but I'll be testing on August 20th! My ovulation day was our anniversary and August 20th is a major holiday for us! I'm hoping for a blessing during this exciting time!

AF got me today, so I'm officially out. Good luck to all, who are still waiting for their BFP's!!!

What is going on this month? The witch is being extra cruel! Wishing everyone AF has gotten extra baby dust for next cycle.

I was feeling pretty confident about our BD timing this month, as all signs were pointing to O on CD14 or CD15. Work and travel schedules didn’t afford any opportunity to continue BDing after that – but it seemed like we were all set. My temp dipped on CD14 and then started to rise, but then dipped again and I’m super disappointed. FF gave me dotted crosshairs on CD17, so if that is accurate, I’m already out for this month. Sigh.

CD3 - went for my baseline scan and bloodwork this morning. Should hear back from the nurse this afternoon about when to start my injectables.

Can you place me down for testing 23rd August please !! Fingers and toes crossed for everyone xx

Dream...I haven't been following that closely...are you starting an IVF cycle? If so, :dust: to you!!!!

I don't know if I ovulated this month...I can't trust my temps to tell me otherwise because I didn't establish a baseline bbt when I first moved here or even at the beginning of this cycle.

That being said, I know I'm in some form of the luteal phase. Yesterday I had odd bouts of dizziness, and today I am SOOOOOOOOO tired. So tired. It's like the heavy kind of tired where you know you should stay awake but all you want to do is go sleep for the rest of the day. I also have been a little dizzy today as well. Got up to make some food and after about two minutes I had to clutch the counter because I thought I might fall over. I don't typically get dizzy so that was odd.

I'm CD 22 today, so if I ovulated this cycle then I'd be somewhere around 6/7 dpo...maybe 8/9dpo at the latest. I don't think I would have ovulated early, but I did experience ovulation cramping around CD 12 and 13 so who knows. IVF is weird and I have no idea what it would do in my body the cycle after.

I'm sorry for everyone that AF got. It does seem like she's being unusually cruel.

What is going on this month? The witch is being extra cruel! Wishing everyone AF has gotten extra baby dust for next cycle.

I was feeling pretty confident about our BD timing this month, as all signs were pointing to O on CD14 or CD15. Work and travel schedules didn’t afford any opportunity to continue BDing after that – but it seemed like we were all set. My temp dipped on CD14 and then started to rise, but then dipped again and I’m super disappointed. FF gave me dotted crosshairs on CD17, so if that is accurate, I’m already out for this month. Sigh.

Looking at your chart, I would agree with cd14...did anything different on the day of the dip? (Wake up earlier, slept with window open) you could maybe omit that dipped temp and see what FF says then?

All your other signs make me feel like cd14 was the one!

FF gave me solid crosshairs today woohoo!
I have noticed my temps are following a very similar pattern as last cycle...has anyone else noticed this before?

Attachments

• FD01A1FD-3B08-494D-A71F-6DC551A43975.jpg
    FD01A1FD-3B08-494D-A71F-6DC551A43975.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
Looking at your chart, I would agree with cd14...did anything different on the day of the dip? (Wake up earlier, slept with window open) you could maybe omit that dipped temp and see what FF says then?

Thanks for looking! There wasn't anything different about sleeping that night - I may not have eaten dinner because of a late lunch, so that could have been enough to run a little cooler in temp. I wear an Ava bracelet and don't have to worry about wake up times, thank goodness.

This morning, FF ended up giving me solid crosshairs this morning on CD14! Oh happy day! DH will be out of town for 5 days, so I'll be entertaining myself with POAS obsessively now that I know how many DPO I am. WOOHOO!

Thanks for looking! There wasn't anything different about sleeping that night - I may not have eaten dinner because of a late lunch, so that could have been enough to run a little cooler in temp. I wear an Ava bracelet and don't have to worry about wake up times, thank goodness.

This morning, FF ended up giving me solid crosshairs this morning on CD14! Oh happy day! DH will be out of town for 5 days, so I'll be entertaining myself with POAS obsessively now that I know how many DPO I am. WOOHOO!

Woooo that’s fantastic! When are you planning on testing?
I’m only 3dpo and already thinking when I am going to poas...oh dear!

Anyone had AF type cramps and backache around 8/9 dpo and still gotten a bfp? (Obviously on previous pregnancies!)

co_fostermom - No IVF... yet. IUI #3. My doc put me on injectables instead of letrozole for this round. He's trying to get multiple mature follicles. With the pills I still only got 1. FX for you this cycle.

CD4 - AF tapering off. Took my first injection last night. Not bad at all. First one that I've done myself. DH did my triggers on the last 2 IUIs. I'll be taking the puregon CD3-6 and my next monitoring appt will be Sunday on CD7 and we'll see where we go from there.

AF just doesn't want to go for me. I'm getting spotting of old blood. I just want her to go so I can start anyone else ever have brown blood for 2 days?

Bre1990 - yeah, it's happened to me before. Just cruel, like get on with it already.

Yeah it's weird. I'm like come on witch you've made me super emotional for the past 2 days just hurry up already. Ugh worst period ever! Just emotionally draining I wouldve been 8 months :( grrr

Woooo that’s fantastic! When are you planning on testing?
I’m only 3dpo and already thinking when I am going to poas...oh dear!

My official test date is 15 Aug, which is when AF is due. I usually try to hold out until 10DPO, but I have 10 ICs and 3 FRER .... so the madness may start tomorrow morning at 9DPO.

Somehow getting BFNs early on when I know it is probably just too early seems to prepare me and soften the pain of later BFNs that would be BFPs if I were pregnant. That theory could help you justify POAS at 3DPO! Haha!

Anyone had AF type cramps and backache around 8/9 dpo and still gotten a bfp? (Obviously on previous pregnancies!)

I had really bad cramps before finding out I was pregnant with DS2. I was taking all my usual painkillers for it as I was so sure AF was on her way!

Laurarebecca1 - haha!! I dont have any tests at home! I'm so nervous for a bfn.. it's like I want to stay in that hopeful bliss that it *may* be my month! As soon as I test a pic will be up!

Jellybeanxx - thats exactly how i felt today and yesterday! Which is odd because AF isnt even due til 14th/15th! Good to know people have gotten bfps and still had those cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->