• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Might be able to get in another test before the end of the month! Could you put me down for the 31st? X

Bre I feel your pain...I've had at least one period that lasted 2 weeks straight. That was the worst ever. Hope it ends completely for you soon!

Mrsmummy, I’m also 9dpo today and have been having cramps for the last 36 hours. They’re quite mild. Looks like you and I are due for testing on the same day! I don’t have any tests either and I’m not sure I’m going to get any until I’m late as I am abroad until the beginning of September and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get decent tests here. Eee! I’m due on the 15th-16th, so I’ll likely test on the 18th-19th.

Mrsmummy, I’m also 9dpo today and have been having cramps for the last 36 hours. They’re quite mild. Looks like you and I are due for testing on the same day! I don’t have any tests either and I’m not sure I’m going to get any until I’m late as I am abroad until the beginning of September and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get decent tests here. Eee! I’m due on the 15th-16th, so I’ll likely test on the 18th-19th.

Ah, fingers crossed the cramping is a good sign for us both!! The wait is terrible, but I just reeeeeeally don't want to test early. Good luck!
:dust:

Anyone had AF type cramps and backache around 8/9 dpo and still gotten a bfp? (Obviously on previous pregnancies!)

I did with my daughter. Had cramping and backache, like AF was just around the corner. It started and lasted a week before AF was due and I got a faint BFP at 9 DPO that just got darker and darker. :)

Ahhh i hope its a good sign :D
Its good to know other people have gotten good outcomes from the cramps!

CD5 - Zzzz snoozefest over here until my next monitoring day, CD7 (Sunday). Just taking my evening shots and waiting.

4dpo and exhausted...wasnt like this last cycle, struggling to stay awake at work. Way too early for symptoms but does make me obsess haha

I'm also 4 DPO and really tired! I already think I'm out idk why, I just have a feeling. My OPK were dark but just a hair less dark than the control, then I ran out of strips. I'm starting to second guess when I marked them positive on my chart.

I've been having trouble temping. My temp will start low then I keep sticking it in my mouth (not getting up just laying there) and it will rise. I track the temp when it stops rising. I wasn't doing this the first couple days of my cycle. I would just take the second temp, so I don't know how accurate my chart is. I took soy this month and I guess I'm worried I didn't really ovulate? Idk, at first soy was making me feel amazing, but after I thought I O'd, I sort of feel like I have PMS already.

I kind of just want to stop temping this month, but I already order a new thermometer. Either way, I can tell I'm starting to overthink it and I really need to stop doing that! It always affects how I act and feel in the tww. I might stay off the boards a little so I can calm down lol! But I'm thinking of everyone and FX for more BFPs this month!

Ahh I caved and tested and I THINK I may see a faint line but I don’t know if it IS a :bfp: line or an evap line!!! :(

Agree with above post it :) xx

Good luck this cycle dream, fingers and toes crossed for you :)

AFM, looks like my testing will in fact be September :( I’ll stick around here though as ovulation due around day 20ish which is still August :)
Donor visiting 20th 22nd 24th and 26th and possibly the 18th(depending on the weather, Donor away that weekend if sunny) then hope for the best as I’m going away on 27th to visit family,

Just ordered syringes, cups and ic OV tests(hopefully not dodgy)

I’m a bit weary of having baby in house though because I am worried once he sees Connor he’ll fall in love lol

3 dpo. Feeling lucky this month! I’m starting Progesterone tonight to help ensure a sticky environment!

Maple - show us that test!

Ahh I caved and tested and I THINK I may see a faint line but I don’t know if it IS a :bfp: line or an evap line!!! :(

Post it! :)

I swear I've just spent the last 4 hours trying to get a decent pic of it :wacko::wacko: but it just isn't showing as much in a photo as it is when I'm looking at it!! :cry: I tried to upload a video as it showed up more but it's just saying file too big.... I can hardly see it on this one I'm posting - think I will just need to test again in the morning and keep my fingers crossed it will be darker.... :shrug: I feel doubtful and reckon it's going to be an evap... :cry:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 62

I swear I've just spent the last 4 hours trying to get a decent pic of it :wacko::wacko: but it just isn't showing as much in a photo as it is when I'm looking at it!! :cry: I tried to upload a video as it showed up more but it's just saying file too big.... I can hardly see it on this one I'm posting - think I will just need to test again in the morning and keep my fingers crossed it will be darker.... :shrug: I feel doubtful and reckon it's going to be an evap... :cry:

I can see it hun xx

I see it too, but BnB makes us shrink pics so small, I can’t tell if it has color.

I can see it hun xx

Ah really? That's just a relief to know my eyes aren't just playing evil tricks on me and I haven't quite gone batty! :wacko::haha: I'm 9dpo and took that this evening so I guess it's early days... Eeep!

I see it too, but BnB makes us shrink pics so small, I can’t tell if it has color.

Yeah the quality sucks when taking photos of them and then by the time they get uploaded it's just almost vanished!

I keep going through stages where I'm like "It DEFINITELY has colour" and then I'm like "Ahh, but does it...?" :haha: It looks pinkish? I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->