• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Sorry Ducky!

Good Luck Weebles!

Continuing Puregon tonight. Going back for another scan and bloodwork tomorrow. Follies this morning were at 14mm (up from 12mm yesterday) and 17mm (same as yesterday).

CD1. I'm out! Good luck to all the ladies that are still waiting!

Got a positive opk yesterday afternoon but DH wasn't home last night!! .... Am I still in with a chance to catch it tonight??

I was in that boat once (except i was out of town). DTD the next day. Got a rainbow baby on 2/14/17 to show for it!

Aha finally found ya! I was on the July thread and lost it! Witch got me but I’m back and currently 2/3dpo lol. Not sure if I o’d on the Sunday or Monday. Going to test around 28th if the witch hasn’t got me by then! Had lots of weird crampy feelings so hopefully it’s all good in there! Baby dust to us all! Xx

Hi everyone! I've never posted on this website but I have been lurking it fanatically for the past month. I am on my first cycle TTC my first baby. I am currently 9 DPO (I think?) and took an internet cheapie today. I THINK I see a faint second line, but I also have been examining tests for so long on this website that I also think I might be going crazy.

Can you please let me know if you see anything? I will not be offended in the slightest if you don't- I just need an expert to give me their honest opinion!!

P.S. I am really sorry/embarrassed for the amount of dog hair & lint on this test. I hid it on my dresser while it processed and... apparently I'm a disgusting human. :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 49
Die run? Evap? Look forward to tomorrow’s test? I don’t know what to make of this one.

Attachments

• 5FF504B9-43E7-40A7-B7EE-FB5DB926FF74.jpg
    5FF504B9-43E7-40A7-B7EE-FB5DB926FF74.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 30
Me neither!! I am tempted to hold my pee for the next five hours and take another one tonight, but I'm guessing tomorrow's FMU is a better way to go. My heart is racing- I have been having STARK white tests so this was the first time I saw anything at all. An evap makes sense since I've gotten so many BFNs and I'm only 9DPO, but it was so hard to tell. AHH

I think yours is an Evap wordsmith but it’s so hard to tell!

Thank you!! That is seriously super helpful, otherwise I'd be pacing around like a maniac for the rest of the day haha. I'll update if I take another and get a more clear result.

Wordsmith it looks bfp to me. Get a frer!!

Ttc fx for tomorrow!!

omg I hope I hope I hope SO BADLY but trying to stay logical and keep my expectations low. I have some FRER in my bedside table right now and I told myself I wouldn't use one until I had a faint positive on a cheapie. I'll post tomorrow morning. Thank you!!!

I’m sorry I forgot to update when AF got me a few days ago, too busy feeling sorry for myself!
All the best everyone!

wordsmith - i don't think that's an evap as the test still looks wet. looks like a bfp to me

Hi everyone! I've never posted on this website but I have been lurking it fanatically for the past month. I am on my first cycle TTC my first baby. I am currently 9 DPO (I think?) and took an internet cheapie today. I THINK I see a faint second line, but I also have been examining tests for so long on this website that I also think I might be going crazy.

Can you please let me know if you see anything? I will not be offended in the slightest if you don't- I just need an expert to give me their honest opinion!!

P.S. I am really sorry/embarrassed for the amount of dog hair & lint on this test. I hid it on my dresser while it processed and... apparently I'm a disgusting human. :dohh:

Sorry have a habit of reading all new posts listed :haha: but that’s a BFP!!! It is a lot Darker than my wondfo was and frer was obvious that day!!! Congrats!!!

I just took a second one after holding pee for 3 hours and I got another line! I am freaking out! I am so hopeful now! I will post a FRER tomorrow but thank you so much for your input!! apparently in one cycle I'm already addicted to POAS!

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 53
I have been so MIA but have been following along daily. So happy for those who have gotten BFP and hugs to all those the witch got.

This has been an odd cycle for me. I had what looked like a positive OPK but not 100% sure as it was super early for me, CD11 and FF had my date as CD15 originally. I had a bunch of EWCM on CD11 as well. I have been testing with OPKs every day, twice a day up until today when I decided to give up. I went into FF and put positive OPK on CD11 and it marked me as O on CD13. I am pretty sure thats right as my temp started going up the next day. Just feeling pretty left down by my test and missing my surge. Based on me putting the data into FF, it has me at 4dpo and AF due the 26th. I dont plan to test unless Im late as BD wasnt timed very well as we were figuring O day would happen later then it did. We BD CD11 and CD14 which was after O day.

I will try and keep better updated but just feeling blah this month.

That second one is convincing as all get out! BFP!

Wordsmith! Definitely a BFP! Fx Fx for a sticky bean for you!

I fell asleep and missed the 10 minute window. So, this could absolutely be an Evap. Nothing about it is striking me as an Evap though. Opinions?

Attachments

• 61225068-B375-4EC1-84AC-03BB86EB5457.jpg
    61225068-B375-4EC1-84AC-03BB86EB5457.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94