• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

:( Sorry Mrs.Mummy. 3 days til you are due though right? Still time!

Maple and Hickory congrats!!!!

Thanks peanut <3

Bfn again this morning. Convinced it was going to be bfp... still feel super nauseous. So confused?!

hello, can you put me down for the 25th please

CD8 - same story. Taking my evening shot and my next monitoring will be tomorrow morning. CD9.

So ladies I now I was supose to test today (I did) but not due on till 17-18th I think I see a faint line on a ic I'm not sure tbh

20180813_161815.jpg

Congrats, Hickory and Maple! And Tdog, I can't see it there, but the picture quality is poor. Hope it shows darker on your next test!!!

So jealous of those of you at the end of your 2ww. I ovulate tonight or early tomorrow, so only just beginning my wait. Hopefully it passes quickly! At least our bd timing this time is good. Just need to get one more time in today.

Missdoc hopefully it goes quick for you :)

Thank you for looking hun I no the site drains the quality of tests xx

So I found out my progesterone levels are pre-ovulation so that totally changes my testing schedule. I'm still hoping for a test date by Aug 30th but I have to go through a course of meds to get my body ready for a Frostie. Can you put me back on the TBD test date?

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!!! :hugs: to everyone who the :witch: got.

Just ovulated today! Bd yesterday and today. Will start testing in 10 days, so August 23rd!!

14 dpo today and BFN so I'm out. Good luck to those still waiting in August.

I caved and tested early at 8dpo...of course bfn ha!
Not feeling very positive, I have no symptoms at all, had mild cramping/twinges last 2 days but nothing today.

I caved and tested early at 8dpo...of course bfn ha!
Not feeling very positive, I have no symptoms at all, had mild cramping/twinges last 2 days but nothing today.
Don’t lose hope. I swear I kept tracking symptoms for months.. backache, cramps, headaches, twinges... all :bfn: months... this month I literally had nothing other than the odd creamy white CM and got my :bfp: so just because you don’t have symptoms doesn’t mean you’ee not preggo! Xxx

Momof2onetube - sorry about AF. Love your tat btw.

laurarebecca1 - FX, good luck!

Katy78 - Grrr, sorry to hear.

Chrystalh86 - Best of luck in your TWW!

AFM CD9 - Went in for monitoring this morning I have a 12mm and 17mm. I have to wait to hear back from the nurse on next steps but she suspects the doc will want me to go back tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->