• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

I caved and tested early at 8dpo...of course bfn ha!
Not feeling very positive, I have no symptoms at all, had mild cramping/twinges last 2 days but nothing today.
Don’t lose hope. I swear I kept tracking symptoms for months.. backache, cramps, headaches, twinges... all :bfn: months... this month I literally had nothing other than the odd creamy white CM and got my :bfp: so just because you don’t have symptoms doesn’t mean you’ee not preggo! Xxx

This is reassuring...I looked back at my chart from dd and it showed limited symptoms but I’m not sure if that’s just because I didn’t fill them in or I didn’t have any...

Can you put me down for testing on the 19th?

I caved and tested this morning already at 7 DPO. BFN. Shocking! :haha:

Maple - that's exactly what happened with my rainbow baby born 2/14/17. No symptoms at all. I was sure I was out! Then, 11 DPO, I saw something on a test. Went for bloods. Hcg was 3. They said I wasn't pregnant. The next day, I turned a digi positive. So, I went back in on 13 DPO knowing they thought I was crazy, but alas, I was preggers!

Hi ladies! My chart on FF is CRAZY this month :wacko: It will not give me crosshairs, even though I had a positive OPK two days in a row on CD 13 & 14. I know I could have geared up to O & then didn’t... but IDK why that would have happened.

Temping is always rough for me anyway so I’m thinking maybe that’s it. Sometimes I forget to temp, and I’m always waking up at different times. I tried using a temperature adjuster but that’s not helping. I also use a regular thermometer rather than a BBT one. But, despite all this, I still got crosshairs last month :shrug: So maybe I didn’t O?? If I didn’t O, would my body try to O again? Should I start doing OPKs again? I just don’t know what to do... maybe just leave it alone. Frustrating! :cry:

BellaRosa: FF never gave me crosshairs the last cycle I conceived. My temps were just all over the place. I ended up with a miscarriage/dc, but just wanted to say that you definitely can ovulate/conceive even if you don't get crosshairs! Good luck!

I caved and tested early at 8dpo...of course bfn ha!
Not feeling very positive, I have no symptoms at all, had mild cramping/twinges last 2 days but nothing today.

I had all the symptoms under the sun when TTCing #1
my BFP cycle I had none whatsoever ! Not even my usual sore boobs hehe

They do say that you should never try to interpret the tww symptoms neither for pregnancy or af as they can be either (yes yes I know it’s very hard not to :haha: )

AFM I feel so much better about these new ov tests, it’s amazing how one can tell if a batch is dodgy even way before ovulation lol
I got my usual light line today(which is negative for me) hopefully won’t get positive one until at least next week as Donor is visiting from Monday every 2 days

I know this might sound bad but I asked him if we could do flying visits as knowing and seeing is 2 completely different things and still a bit wary of having baby in house when he visits(I’m using the same Donor)
Thankfully he said that’s fine but he doesn’t think it will mess up his head if he sees him, I’m not so sure still, he said whatever I feel comfortable with,
but what if it takes a long time to conceive this time around again too it means he’ll practically watch him grow up if he sees him every month or so

Dream, 17mm sounds good! I bet they'll have you trigger in a few days! GL!

Looks like im back in the running for this month. Can you put me down for the 30th?

Thanks!

Kiki - thank you!!! That does make me feel better! Damn crosshairs :haha: But I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

Pixie - wow- that sounds really complicated. I agree that he may get feelings about your son if he spends any time with him... did you ever have him sign anything, to sign away his rights? Then again, you don&#8217;t want to piss him off either, if you want his help conceiving siblings... I just don&#8217;t know! :nope: At least you seem to have it figured out for now <3 :hugs:

Temp is rapidly declining. Just waiting on the arrival of AF now

Temp is rapidly declining. Just waiting on the arrival of AF now

You never out until AF arrives, ive seen lots of charts like yours turn into BFP :)
Mine went below coverline on my BFP chart at one point

Got a positive opk yesterday afternoon but DH wasn't home last night!! .... Am I still in with a chance to catch it tonight??

Got a positive opk yesterday afternoon but DH wasn't home last night!! .... Am I still in with a chance to catch it tonight??

Normally after a positive opk the egg is released 12-36 (I think) hours after yes you can still catch they say to have sex before, on the day and the day after good luck xx

Hiya,

I am on my last 'cycle' before starting clomid and got a positive opk on 9th August. I will start testing on Sunday 19th so around 9dpo.

Symptoms so far:

3dpo - oily skin and greasy hair, spots along jawline and around mouth, crampy aches

4dpo - restless nights sleep, slight cramping, constipation and a little TMI but uncomfortable almost itchy feeling downstairs but not thrush feeling

5dpo - sensitive nipples but only when touched, tired and had some thigh aches last night

I'm out.

OH is set up for his SA tomorrow. Not sure when day 2 will be but I'm guessing Monday.

Hello ladies. I'm a little late joining but I'll be testing 8/22. It's our last cycle before starting clomid. No symptom spotting and I'm doubtful we'll catch the egg without some help but you never know. I'd be shocked and thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->