• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Linz - I’m so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hoping - UGH! Hate it when that happens!! At least you can start trying Sooners next month?? :dust: to you!

Hey everyone! A bit late joining in here- I have already tested a few times with a bfn... boo. Thought I maybe saw a faint line this am but nothing to get excited about yet. I am currently cd 30, my period usually comes around cd 28. We will see! I’m going pretty crazy waiting to see if af ever comes- and symptom spotting like crazy! I am going to try to wait until the 18 or 19 to test again! Fz and good luck to everyone!

Cervix checking question:

First month so no idea what I’m doing really...

Can your cervix position change throughout the day? As in high in the morning, and low in the evening or there other way round? should you check the same time everyday?

Can your cervix position change throughout the day? As in high in the morning, and low in the evening or there other way round? should you check the same time everyday?

My was always high in the mornings. I checked twice a day and found that it did get lower later in the day and it was easier to find the opening. However, when ovulating, it stayed high all day.

My was always high in the mornings. I checked twice a day and found that it did get lower later in the day and it was easier to find the opening. However, when ovulating, it stayed high all day.

That’s great thanks! I checked this morning and I couldn’t reach it but last night when I checked it was medium to low hence the confusion!

Morning everyone.

CD12 IUI day. I triggered last night, will go in at noon for the insem. Wish me luck.

I am 11 DPO today AF is due tomorrow !

All tests upto now BFN

I'm also due for AF tomorrow! FF still isn't accurately tracking my cycles since they returned because I had one really long one before they regulated. I'm still going to hold off in testing until Wednesday though.

Hi ladies! This is my first month trying to conceive in the past 8yrs. We have 3 boys - our youngest being 8yrs, so it's been awhile for us! I think I O on the 15th which means I'm hoping to hold out until the 25th to test.

FX for all of you!!

4dpo a little crampy today and woke up with a nasty headache. Felt exhausted all day.
Cm went from none to very milky today. I'm hoping that's a good sign.
Congratulations to all bfps
And I'm sorry to everyone who's af showed.

Hi ladies,
Can you add me to the tww? Af expected August 29. I’m 3-4 dpo and already going crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->