• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

TTC I see a line on both. I would give it another 24 hours if you can resist before testing again lol x

I can see a line on both!

Sorry to those who got the witch!

AFM, currently 10dpo and got a bfn this morning. Pretty sure I’m out. I got a very obvious bfp with dd at 9dpo.

On that note: has anyone had varying dpo for their bfp? As in 1 at 9dpo for one child then say 1 at 12dpo with second child with bfn beforehand? Or do you tend to get bfp on same dpo?

AFM, currently 10dpo and got a bfn this morning. Pretty sure I’m out. I got a very obvious bfp with dd at 9dpo.

On that note: has anyone had varying dpo for their bfp? As in 1 at 9dpo for one child then say 1 at 12dpo with second child with bfn beforehand? Or do you tend to get bfp on same dpo?

I had a bfp at 3.5 weeks with dd and ds, then with my mc i didnt get a bfp til i was 10 days late for af, with plenty of bfns beforehand

I had a bfp at 3.5 weeks with dd and ds, then with my mc i didnt get a bfp til i was 10 days late for af, with plenty of bfns beforehand

I feel like if I was getting a bfp, I would have got it by now...really disheartening! X

Congrats wordsmith! H&H 9 months to you!! Can’t wait to see your FRER!

TTC - I think I see a second line! :happydance:

Huge :hug: to those the :witch: got!

AFM, if I&#8217;m correct, I was a couple days off with my test date... Hickory, can you please move me to the 20th? I won&#8217;t be testing till then. Thanks hun! <3

545DEC72-C22A-4A19-A16E-14996CC0AE63.jpgMy FRER this morning. I am in shock and over the moon. Thank you all for crossing your fingers. I cannot stop crying!

Thank you so much everyone!!! I took a digital just to ease my crazy mind and it says &#8220;PREGNANT.&#8221; I&#8217;m hoping it sticks. Thank you for the love and for confirming my lines before I told husband. Thank you thank you!! And baby dust to everyone waiting for their BFP!!!!

Congrats wordsmith!

BFN for me this morning but I’m only 9 DPO. Still time.

TTC74 - FX for you!

WordsmithTTC - Congrats - always reassuring to see it on a digi! Woohoo!

CD11 for me today. Scan this morning showed a 14mm and a 20mm follicle. I'm pretty sure the nurse will call me this afternoon to trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow. Lining looking really good at 10 (best it's been so far). I was really hoping that 14mm would get up to 18mm which is considered mature. I guess it's still possible between now and actual O time. FX

Sleep walking this morning and completely forgot to temp, just went straight in the shower. Oh well, my temps won't count for much this cycle since I had the flu, just now getting over it a little.

That's fab news dream their is time between now and o :) good luck this cycle :dust: xx

Please move me from TBD to Aug 31st please. Should be 14dpiui

WordsmithTTC - congrats!! sticky vibes coming your way :happydance:

Dream - that's great news. fingers crossed!!

Thank you so much everyone!!! I took a digital just to ease my crazy mind and it says “PREGNANT.” I’m hoping it sticks. Thank you for the love and for confirming my lines before I told husband. Thank you thank you!! And baby dust to everyone waiting for their BFP!!!!

Congratulations and h&h 9 months to you!

Afm I’m having a totally wank day, my ex’s mum died who I was super close to and I feel lost. I haven’t told my kids yet and I feel so much pain for what my ex is going through, we’re still on good terms so it’s hard.

4dpo and some cramping but nothing else to report xx

AF got me earlier than I expected! I am out. BOOOO! Good luck to all the ladies still in! BFPS for everyone!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->