*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

There you go! It’s a very strong line I think that’s because I left it so late to test! Booked my first midwife appointment today too! Xx

Attachments

• F810B878-109F-48D4-B893-95AA32A931A4.jpg
    F810B878-109F-48D4-B893-95AA32A931A4.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 16
Thank you I’m still in complete and utter shock, although we were trying I didn’t expect it to happen so soon! Can’t focus today how will I ever cope for 9 months! I’m nervous for what to expect on my first midwife appt as well!

Thank you I’m still in complete and utter shock, although we were trying I didn’t expect it to happen so soon! Can’t focus today how will I ever cope for 9 months! I’m nervous for what to expect on my first midwife appt as well!

Congratulations!!

So today is 8dpo and my test drive me crazy, because when I shine my phone flashlight on I see the faintest shadow of a line, but only with the flashlight so it’s probably an indent. I took a picture but I couldn’t take it while my phone light was on at the same time. I don’t think anything is there on the photo. I mean, my line eye makes me sort of see something but it’s likely a figment of my imagination. LOL.

Attachments

• 4BC8BB84-DD78-472B-B305-9397F79192B6.jpg
    4BC8BB84-DD78-472B-B305-9397F79192B6.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 26
MissDoc I don’t see much right now but it’s still so so early.

I’m trying my best to be a rational minded person and not symptom spot, but I feel like I can smell everything. I am typically a fairly sensitive smeller, but I can smell things I don’t normally like the food I cooked the day after I cooked it, towels that seem to need washing...

I may have also just lost my mind.

So today is 8dpo and my test drive me crazy, because when I shine my phone flashlight on I see the faintest shadow of a line, but only with the flashlight so it’s probably an indent. I took a picture but I couldn’t take it while my phone light was on at the same time. I don’t think anything is there on the photo. I mean, my line eye makes me sort of see something but it’s likely a figment of my imagination. LOL.
You can always put the flash on, on the camera :)

I cannot see anything on my phone but my fingers are crossed that you’ll get a dark line in the coming days.
I bought tests today so I’ll be breaking them out starting tomorrow.

Congrats to all the BFPs! I'm 4DPO so 1/3 of the way to my test day... Trying not to think about it is nearly impossible, but I'm being better about it than I was last cycle!

Because I’m crazy I took another this evening, and when I make the image negative there is a faint hazy green line where the test line should be. Not sure if it is visible to you all. But it’s giving me some hope!

Attachments

• ADD6FA7E-134A-4E9F-9F51-4698B1507CFE.jpeg
    ADD6FA7E-134A-4E9F-9F51-4698B1507CFE.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 68
Hi all. Congrats to all the BFP’s!! Sorry to those who witch came 😢

Afm: I was out at Wheelgate yesterday (kids theme park) when I had bad cramping. I thought oh no this is my period starting and when I went to the loo around 1pm there was some brown blood on my pants. Only a little, so I made do with some tissue as I had nothing with me and then checked when I got in. Tissue was clean but I put a tampon in just incase full flow would start as I was going to the gym.

Fast forward to around 8/9pm and I’m petrified to check the tampon incase af has come but then I got reading up on Implantation Bleeding as I was only 9dpo and very very unusual for my period to be this early and it would of meant a luteral phase of only 9 days. Anyway at bedtime I checked and there was only the slightest bit on it. Still had mild cramps but would check in the morning and test.

Wake up to slight cramping and no blood, did a test and there is a visiable line!! I’ve got some frer’s coming later so will test again and then get a didital to show oh. Darent tell him just yet!

Attachments

• 724AD282-CE19-40F6-9469-389E75E3FFCA.jpg
    724AD282-CE19-40F6-9469-389E75E3FFCA.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 091DCFA2-A212-4C23-83EC-18C079A05867.jpg
    091DCFA2-A212-4C23-83EC-18C079A05867.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 29
Hi all. Congrats to all the BFP’s!! Sorry to those who witch came ��

Afm: I was out at Wheelgate yesterday (kids theme park) when I had bad cramping. I thought oh no this is my period starting and when I went to the loo around 1pm there was some brown blood on my pants. Only a little, so I made do with some tissue as I had nothing with me and then checked when I got in. Tissue was clean but I put a tampon in just incase full flow would start as I was going to the gym.

Fast forward to around 8/9pm and I’m petrified to check the tampon incase af has come but then I got reading up on Implantation Bleeding as I was only 9dpo and very very unusual for my period to be this early and it would of meant a luteral phase of only 9 days. Anyway at bedtime I checked and there was only the slightest bit on it. Still had mild cramps but would check in the morning and test.

Wake up to slight cramping and no blood, did a test and there is a visiable line!! I’ve got some frer’s coming later so will test again and then get a didital to show oh. Darent tell him just yet!

Oh I see that :) good luck:dust: xx what tests are these please sorry I like to be nosey and tbh I love trying other brands if I can :rofl: xx

Hi all. Congrats to all the BFP’s!! Sorry to those who witch came 😢

That’s how my Superdrug’s test looks and got line on frer in the afternoon with no hold :)
Maybe wait a day or 2 for digi though as they are much less sensitive

Hey Tdog, these are a two pack from Home Bargains if your in the Uk. They’re £0.99p for two. Poindstretcher also have a pack of two in for 79p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->