*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

So I wasn't seriously expecting to get pregnant without Clomid so I didn't even have a test on hand. Went to the corner store this morning to pick one up and happy birthday to me, BFP!!

So I wasn't seriously expecting to get pregnant without Clomid so I didn't even have a test on hand. Went to the corner store this morning to pick one up and happy birthday to me, BFP!!

Wow amazing ! Congratulations !

Happy Birthday !

Whoa, what a fabulous bday surprise Weebles. Congratulations!!!

And congrats to the other BFPs. So excited.

Sorry to those of you who are out, especially as some of you had those possible squinters. That's so frustrating!!!

As for me, just 6 dpo so too early for anything, other than waiting and more waiting. I hate this part of the 2ww where there's nothing to do or obsess over. Lol.

Fabulous news!!! Congratulations and happy birthday! Xx

:happydance::happydance:WOW! Congrats! Happy birthday to you!!!

Sorry Laura and Pamg
Best wishes for this coming cycle!

Blooper,
That looks like good news...I have always heard digital were less sensitive, but also heard that they don't lie...fx for you that this is your BFP and you get a very sticky bean.

Weebles - YAY! Happy Birthday!!!

Blooper - if you got yes on a digital, I’d say that’s def your BFP! Now stop testing & enjoy this pregnancy! H&H 9 months to you!!! :cloud9:

Woo hoo congrats weebles and blooper(no denying it on digi)

Dream how you getting on ?

AFM my first Insem done today :) bit weird having baby in the house whilst doing but I suppose I’ll get used to it :haha:
So exciting to be trying again so soon but still worried about the job front as it looks like it will definitely (90%) redundancies now :(
But just means I’ll see all his firsts so have to look on the positive side really

Yay congratulations weebles and happy birthday!!! What a wonderful present!

Wow happy birthday weebles what a awesome birthday pressies:) congratulations:happydance:
And congratulations blooper nothing better than seeing it on a digi :happydance:

Good luck for the rest of you ladies :) :dust: im cd3 but by the time I test be in September now xx

Don’t worry tdog, I’m September testing too, will completely miss a month this cycle hehe

Has anyone started September thread yet?

Found it :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2467415-september-2018-testing-thread.html

Hi ladies.
I am currently waiting to test on August 28th...ish. My last cycle was a little wonky so there is no guarantee on timing. Can I join you all? Maybe the time will go faster if I have people to cheer for during the wait. :)
Thanks.

Congrats blooper and weebles! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you both!!

Afm- currently 5-7 days late with some light brown spotting- not enough to need a panty liner. Going to test again on Wednesday If I am still not on my period. Going a bit insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->