*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

LovingLimes - Sorry to hear. :hugs:

I'm hoping for some good news on my b'day too. August 29th I'll be 12DPO/IUI. I'll def be testing that day and leading up to it as well even though my official test date isn't until Aug 31/Sept 1.

Hope you get the best ever birthday present dream

7 dpo today. That was the slowest week of my life. Feeling pretty normal, was extremely emotional early last week but that has passed.
Woke up with a headache today but haven’t been sleeping well, so I can likely blame that.

Here’s to another week of waiting...

Congrats to all the bfps! :happydance:

So sorry to those of us moving on to a new cycle or stuck in the middle with bfns. :hugs:

I'm just ghosting about. I don't have any real hope without medical assistance. So just cruising along on with all my prayers in hands.

:dust:

7 dpo today. That was the slowest week of my life. Feeling pretty normal, was extremely emotional early last week but that has passed.
Woke up with a headache today but haven’t been sleeping well, so I can likely blame that.

Here’s to another week of waiting...

I'm 7 dpo today too. It's like the no man's land of the cycle. Just creeps by and nothing to do or obsess over yet. Because I'm impatient I'll probably start testing tomorrow with cheapies, even though it's highly unlikely to be positive so early (and each cycle I get such bad line eye and think things are there that aren't!).

Hope this week goes by quickly for us!

I tested today after days of terrible pains and BFP!! I can’t believe it, I managed to hold out until 15DPO :kiss:

Congrats Dreaming! And way to go on holding out so long!!

14 dpo and I got this with a dilute sample. Not sure if it’s a freak Evap or if I’m going to wake tomorrow to a bfp. I’m pretty sure it’s the former but a late implanter is always possible.

Attachments

• E0F46403-8599-4462-B165-A1AC689B8140.jpg
    E0F46403-8599-4462-B165-A1AC689B8140.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 33
I tested today after days of terrible pains and BFP!! I can’t believe it, I managed to hold out until 15DPO :kiss:

:happydance: CONGRATS!!!! :hugs::hugs:
So excited for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

14 dpo and I got this with a dilute sample. Not sure if it’s a freak Evap or if I’m going to wake tomorrow to a bfp. I’m pretty sure it’s the former but a late implanter is always possible.

Fingers crossed for you!!

MissDoc and Mswishful, I'm with y'all. I woke up this morning so excited I finally made it through a week. Another week seems like an eternity away. MissDoc, I have no doubt I will be busting out the tests with you.

Fingers crossed, ladies!!

MissDoc and Mswishful, I'm with y'all. I woke up this morning so excited I finally made it through a week. Another week seems like an eternity away. MissDoc, I have no doubt I will be busting out the tests with you.

Fingers crossed, ladies!!

An absolute eternity. I’m also off work until next week so the hours tick by pretty slowly. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you both!

Babydreaming9 - Congrats!! Let's see that test. We need hope. lol

TTC74 - FX :dust:

AFM: I'm 5DPO/IUI and 6 days past trigger. My trigger tests still have faint positives. Testing daily, so we will see what tomorrow looks like. :thumbup:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79