*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

13DPO - Stark White BFN, Looks like its going to be on to IUI#3 for us

Hi ladies, moving over from the July thread. I am on CD2 today. Hickory, please put me down for testing on 8/26. Thanks! Here's to hoping this cycle is the magical one for all of us.

Sorry for at JL, maybe the relaxed approach will help when you try again x

So today I woke up with a strong AF like cramping. I was sure that I would see some red while wiping but nada. AF is supposed to arrive August 7th.

I’m not sure when I ovulated but I might be somwhere between 6 DPO and 8 DPO.

When I got BFP @ 9 DPO with my daughter, I had AF cramping a whole week before estimated AF date.

Yay this sounds like implantation. When I got my bfps I felt the sudden sharp pains around 7-9dpo and I was convinced it was implantation and it was. The pink wiping sounds great too! I would test in about 4 days if I was you. Good luck x

Temp drop this morning. I have a feeling O will be happening within the next few days. Will BD tonight and if I get a positive OPK will try again tomorrow.

Dream sorry for the BFN. Best of luck with the next IUI!

Cheshire I hope you get that positive OPK soon, temp drop looks promising!

I had a positive OPK this afternoon and convinced DH to pop home in his lunch break for some action as I’m going out tonight :haha:
I put the positive OPK into FF and it’s changed it’s mind about ovulation so will see what my temp is like in the morning.

Cd1. I will hang around this thread for the company, but my new testing date is in September. These cycles just keep getting longer and longer. No idea why.

Hi ladies. My first month trying again after having a break after a mc in March. AF is due August 15th, I want to give myself at least a day or two before testing and spending unnecessary amounts on hpts!! So I'll go August 17th please! I hope I can wait until then, as we're trying to be more relaxed this time around!!

Cd1. I will hang around this thread for the company, but my new testing date is in September. These cycles just keep getting longer and longer. No idea why.

Big hugs hun! How long are your cycles? My ones can be between 36 - 50+ so terrible!

Hi ladies. My first month trying again after having a break after a mc in March. AF is due August 15th, I want to give myself at least a day or two before testing and spending unnecessary amounts on hpts!! So I'll go August 17th please! I hope I can wait until then, as we're trying to be more relaxed this time around!!

Good to see you back Mrs. Fingers crossed this time around for both of us. I think we had our bfp and mcs together last time! I'm taking a more relaxed approach and think I will stick to bd every other day.

Thanks for all the support as I host this thread! It is pretty fun updating the list and I look forward to adding lots of BFPs! This has given me a chance to focus on something other than my own TTC, so I appreciate all of you.

thencomesbebe – Sorry about your long cycles, that is so frustrating. Thanks for hanging out and hoping September is your month!

Jellybeanxx – FF gave me crosshairs way too early this month, too, so I’m hoping it changes its mind once I get a Peak on the monitor and + on OPK. FXed you’re catching the egg right now!

Cheshire – Good luck! Pre-O temp drop is an exciting sign when you have a chance to get in some well timed BDing. I feel like I’m holding my breath going into O-time each month because DH travels for 2-3 days every week.

MissDoc – Welcome! FXed for you!

Dream – So sorry about the BFN. I follow your journal and am really rooting for you! Enjoy your vacation – it’s so nice to get away and focus on fun.

Jlmeans – Super bummed to see CD1 after that lovely line. Hoping your break in August brings lots of luck in September! It’s hard to sit out a month because of due date timing. If we conceive this month, we would be moving (military PCS) with a 1-2 month old baby. I can’t bring myself to take a break, afraid this cycle would be the one. You have much better control than I!

Millhaven – FXed the cramping is implantation! Keep us posted!

Bre1990 – I’ve heard that stuffy nose and congestion can be a pregnancy sign. Keep us posted!

Lexxi91 – Welcome! Test day is fast approaching – looking forward to pictures!

Ikaria – You’re not out yet. I’ve read that O-2 and O-3 are still highly likely days to conceive, definitely better than O day itself. FXed for you! The wait stinks … hang in there.

Pixie – How frustrating about the dodgy OPKs. Wishing you all the luck with your insems in August!

pamg – Hoping this is the month for you, too! Are you a horse owner? I have seen several on this board, we are in good company.

co_fostermom – Wishing your little one on ice lots of luck snuggling in there this month!

tdog – Yay for BD time! I’m pretty sure my DH would be happy to BD every day – I’m the one who is glad when he goes back to work or travels.

AFM - on CD12 and tracking signs religiously. We got some good BDs in before DH left this morning for two nights. FF thinks I Oed already, but I highly doubt it as I do get positive OPKs each month and they are still light so far. Just waiting to see and ready to get back to BDing as soon as DH returns. I feel like we have gotten into a great groove with TTC, in that I don't mention anything about timing and have been able to keep it "organic" as per his request. He recently commented on my TTC gadget stash when he went looking for something in my bathroom, but we otherwise don't talk about it.

I also got cleared by my doctor this morning to bear weight as tolerated (13 weeks post surgery on a broken leg) ... YAY!! I can make it about 10 steps at a time, but NO MORE CRUTCHES!!!

Big hugs hun! How long are your cycles? My ones can be between 36 - 50+ so terrible!

Thanks, the range anywhere from 31-37 days. This one was 34. It just sucks because they were 28 until we started trying. 50+ must be frustrating. I'm so sorry, big hugs

Hi there! Will you put me down for August 18th please? That is when AF is due and I am hoping to not test way early this time!

Good to see you back Mrs. Fingers crossed this time around for both of us. I think we had our bfp and mcs together last time! I'm taking a more relaxed approach and think I will stick to bd every other day.

I'm hoping feeling more relaxed will definitely help! I hope we both get our bfps real soon. We've only BD on cd12, 13 and 14. Currently cd15 (of a 30 day cycle), but should be pretty good timing. Fingers crossed for "beginners luck!"

Hi there! Will you put me down for August 18th please? That is when AF is due and I am hoping to not test way early this time!

Yey nice to see you on this thread I'm due af the as well :) divers crossed for both us xx

Hey hickory :) fingers crossed for you timing is everything to me as you can tell by my signature my last 2 are dead on a year apart, I wanted a baby a way from the other birthdays so officially trying to conceive from this month is ideal :rofl:

AFM I have ewcm have had it a few days now no positive opks as of yet I always have positive every month, I normally get a positive from cd15-cd17 so next couple days hopefully xx

Hey hickory :) fingers crossed for you timing is everything to me as you can tell by my signature my last 2 are dead on a year apart, I wanted a baby a way from the other birthdays so officially trying to conceive from this month is ideal :rofl:

That makes birthday parties challenging! It's nice to make each kid feel special. My DH wanted to wait to TTC so that we wouldn't have a baby near his birthday, which is 5 JAN. He plays second fiddle to Christmas every year and didn't want the same for his kid.

I love your childrens' names - we have similar taste.

That makes birthday parties challenging! It's nice to make each kid feel special. My DH wanted to wait to TTC so that we wouldn't have a baby near his birthday, which is 5 JAN. He plays second fiddle to Christmas every year and didn't want the same for his kid.

I love your childrens' names - we have similar taste.

Awww thank you all biblical :) Ian not religious in anyway but love biblical names :) it is so hard with them being so close in age it's a nightmare tbh as Aaron's toys get handed to Ethan and his clothes so we don't have a clue what to get him, for the last couple years we got a joint birthday cake for them only this year because they are into the same stuff we got the same, oh I can imagine your husbands pain my dd birthday the 21st Dec everyone says join it with Xmas buy no it a different day to be celebrated differently xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->