*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Has anyone tried any natural remedies to bring their cycles down? I'm curious as ive sometimes had a 72 day cycle too! Longer cycles means less chances in the year. I've been trying for almost 2 and half years and calculated I've only ovulated 14 times in that timeframe.

Arrgh so confused I always get a positive opk haven't had one yet this month and haven't had the painful ovulation as yet, but yet ff is putting me as 3 dpo gave me crosshairs on cd12 eh so confused tbh I no my body so stuff it :haha: xx

I decided to take an early test. Can you see it? Or is it an EVAP? :wacko:

Attachments

• CE7AE7F8-15B8-4276-A3F2-E433ECE9BAC0.jpg
    CE7AE7F8-15B8-4276-A3F2-E433ECE9BAC0.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 8FDFFD0A-8CF5-4E74-8A9C-E8D4AE49AC55.jpg
    8FDFFD0A-8CF5-4E74-8A9C-E8D4AE49AC55.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 36
I definitely see something millhaven!

Oh I definitely see it xx

I can see a line! How many dpo are you?

I hope it’s a faint positive because the line showed up before the 5 min wait even though it took like 3-4 minutes. It has faded now and I can’t see it anymore. Will test again on AF date.

I’m not sure exact DPO but somewhere between 8 or 10?

This line was slightly tinted pink and an EVAP is more greyish, right?

I'd say yeh, it would be greyish, or at least no colour. My evaps (on blue dyes) have always been grey

Hi ladies attaching my chart I haven't had a positive opk yet and I always get one but not until CD15-cd17 ff seems to think I o early that is early for me but I remember on cd 9- CD 10 I had ewcm and boobs sore now my cm is watery I no still good sign and I'm still going to do opks just this month has baffled me so much lol

Screenshot_20180801-123044_FF Mobile.jpg

Could you put me down for testing on 2nd Aug ?? No idea when I ovulated tbh.

Happy August to all! Joining the thread to spread some baby dust to you all!
Don't lose hope and keep up the positive thoughts!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hickory - CD1 for me... at least I didn't have to waste a test this morning. My new POAS date will be August 31st!

Thanks, Nix. I'm relieved to no longer be in limbo. I even made a list of ways I can treat myself/things I'm happy about as a result:

-Put a bottle of wine in the fridge to crack open after work
-Had a coffee this morning to warm up at work
-I can get my gels redone this weekend
-Another direct deposit went into my baby fund this morning so more time to save up
-I want a late spring or summer baby so that they'll have good weather for their birthday and I'll have good weather for my maternity leave, and May has better odds of being nicer here than April.

Plus April would have been crowded with my own birthday and our wedding anniversary :)

Can I be put down for 3rd? I’m due AF that day. Planning on doing a FReR tomorrow but I’m trying not to have any faith in anything pre AF.

I’m spotting at present and most likely it is AF on the way in but still living in hope.

Well, this is fun. Temp is up and got a positive OPK yesterday, figuring I O'd. I like to keep testing a few days after to watch the surge drop and today I got one of the strongest positives I've ever had on an OPK. I'm having more signs today, too. Lots of EWCM and my libido is up.

Guess it's dotted crosshairs for me this month!

Thanks, Nix. I'm relieved to no longer be in limbo. I even made a list of ways I can treat myself/things I'm happy about as a result:

-Put a bottle of wine in the fridge to crack open after work
-Had a coffee this morning to warm up at work
-I can get my gels redone this weekend
-Another direct deposit went into my baby fund this morning so more time to save up
-I want a late spring or summer baby so that they'll have good weather for their birthday and I'll have good weather for my maternity leave, and May has better odds of being nicer here than April.

Plus April would have been crowded with my own birthday and our wedding anniversary :)

I love this list. I have a winter and it sucks, I would like a spring/summer baby also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->