*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Hi there! Will you put me down for August 18th please? That is when AF is due and I am hoping to not test way early this time!

Yey nice to see you on this thread I'm due af the as well :) divers crossed for both us xx

Snap ! I’m due my AF 18th too , although I cannot control myself and will be testing from 15th.
We have a family wedding that weekend too so was hoping I would not be able to drink !

Hi there! Will you put me down for August 18th please? That is when AF is due and I am hoping to not test way early this time!

Yey nice to see you on this thread I'm due af the as well :) divers crossed for both us xx

Snap ! I’m due my AF 18th too , although I cannot control myself and will be testing from 15th.
We have a family wedding that weekend too so was hoping I would not be able to drink !

:) yey tbh I said I wouldn't test bit already talked myself into testing the 14th :lol: I always done that test early lol xx

Yeah I'm hoping.. according to my app I test August 4th which is my bday! havent been able to temp cuz I been waking up at different times. I have a little cm but not like drenched...

CD 21 today and feel a bit of cramping today as well.

I don’t have a BBT thermometer (only a regular one), so my temping doesn’t show the exakt temperature. When I put in my temperature today, FF said I might have ovulated on CD 18. Which means I’m only 3 DPO. But on CD 18 I took an ovulation test and it was negative. All other symptoms also might indicate no ovulation that dat. But I had ovulation symptoms on day 12-16.

What do you think? Is it because of the lack of a BBT thermometer?

My Ovulation Chart

Millhaven-

Did you take OPKs any earlier than what your chart shows? I have had a pos OPK and not actually ovulated per FF until two days later.

I'm not a charting expert, but I think the more temps you track, the more accurate it can pinpoint O. So I try to temp from at least when AF ends until a day before my next cycle. FF can change the O date depending on the temps you log after O.

Hickory - thanks hope this is the month for you too! Yeah I have a horse, I've owned him 19 years now.

Hi, could you put me down as a :bfp: for this morning? I had been planning on testing tomorrow, but caved. Pic of the test is in my journal.

Hi, could you put me down as a :bfp: for this morning? I had been planning on testing tomorrow, but caved. Pic of the test is in my journal.

Eeeek congratulations that line looks amazing xx

Please put me down for 14th August. O is today, after taking 100 g Clomid, it's quite painful. I'm very bloated, too. Hopefully that's a good sign.
Good luck to everybody in August!

Millhaven-

Did you take OPKs any earlier than what your chart shows? I have had a pos OPK and not actually ovulated per FF until two days later.

I'm not a charting expert, but I think the more temps you track, the more accurate it can pinpoint O. So I try to temp from at least when AF ends until a day before my next cycle. FF can change the O date depending on the temps you log after O.

No, I didn’t this cycle. We were away from the time my AF ended until the day I started tracking, so I didn’t start until later on in the cycle. Otherwise I would have started after AF ended, like you said. :)

Maybe it’s just because I started tracking late (in comi nation with the lack of a BBT thermometer) that FF says I potentially had an ovulation on CD 18. Because the OPK was very negative.

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

I guess I'm rolling over from July because I don't plan to test until tomorrow morning at 14DPO. My period was due yesterday based on my last month's LP. This is only my second cycle off the pill so that's all I have to go off of, so I may not be late at all... But either way, AF isn't here yet and I've only gotten BFNs up until this point. Didn't bother testing today. So I'm optimistic for August either way!

:) yey tbh I said I wouldn't test bit already talked myself into testing the 14th :lol: I always done that test early lol xx

I am going to test from 15th onwards lol hoping I can make it that long !

Millhaven-

No, I didn’t this cycle. We were away from the time my AF ended until the day I started tracking, so I didn’t start until later on in the cycle. Otherwise I would have started after AF ended, like you said. :)

Maybe it’s just because I started tracking late (in comi nation with the lack of a BBT thermometer) that FF says I potentially had an ovulation on CD 18. Because the OPK was very negative.

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

I looked back on my OPK strips and it looks like on the day FF said I ovulated, CD16, they were really really light and my darkest was at CD13. Definitely got my FX for you!!

Cd1. I will hang around this thread for the company, but my new testing date is in September. These cycles just keep getting longer and longer. No idea why.

Don’t worry we can hang around together as I’m sure I’ll be testing September too hehe

Cd1. I will hang around this thread for the company, but my new testing date is in September. These cycles just keep getting longer and longer. No idea why.

Big hugs hun! How long are your cycles? My ones can be between 36 - 50+ so terrible!

Thanks, the range anywhere from 31-37 days. This one was 34. It just sucks because they were 28 until we started trying. 50+ must be frustrating. I'm so sorry, big hugs

Stress of trying could cause delayed AF too

Peanut I fully understand the frustration of irregular cycles as Mine was 25- 60 days(I think my longest was 59) But since pregnancy they’ve been around 34-36 days(2 cycles) but think I’m heading for long one here now I have it in my head to start trying again but we’ll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->