~~~August Apples 2019~~~

bc1122 My guess is girl for you!

We're not finding out the gender and I'm excited for the surprise. Sometimes I feel like it's a girl and other times a boy. But mostly a girl. I can't think of any boy names anyway.

I have to start exercising too. Not just for me but for this little baby. I'm seriously getting worried about gestational diabetes. When I was pregnant with DD I watched YouTube videos. My favorite was bodyfit by Amy. She has quite a few pregnancy workouts that I enjoyed.

We had our fetal echo this morning. Rick's heart is perfectly healthy. Cardiologist said at this small she wouldn't be able to see a small hole if he had one like mine but from what she can see hes all good. Woohooo!!! I knew he would be.

We also saw his man parts today! Confirming the sneek peek results, its a BOY! DH and I are soooooooooooooooo happy. I legit skipped out of the hospital. The doc of course put a disclaimer on it that shes a heart doctor but it was very clear. He was 100% cooperative when she took a peak.

Our next bit of excitment will be at the anatomy scan on March 28th.

@Dream143r Congratulations on everything being perfect with little Rick!
and very happy you got to know the gender too and that you are so happy about it :)

2 more days until my anatomy scan! Eeeeeek!!!! I can't wait! \\:D/

I am actually getting boy vibes recently while my mom and MIL are both thinking girl. I am trying to keep myself grounded also remembering that it's important to know if baby is developing properly in addition to finding out the gender. But I have to say I am really getting excited.

How is everyone else doing?

Also, if you are for sure team yellow, just let me know and I will put that on the first page.

We are for sure team yellow! I bet you're having a boy too RebeccaR19, just because I think there is something to a mother's intuition.

Glad the fetal echo went well Dream143r!

We are having a boy. Sadly one twin has died :( no idea why xx

bumble b- I am so very sorry about the loss of one of your twins. I hope and pray everything continues to go well for your little boy right now.

@bumble b I i am very sorry for your loss, hope and pray that the boy keeps thriving and i pray for you to be strong for the growing boy and yourself..

@bumble b, so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling.

@Weebles you were right! We have our second little girl on the way. We are super excited. However, my mother in law did not try to hide her disappointment at all and when we announced her name, her response was only “That’s interesting”...

Here is my little sweetheart! Everything looked good today. I need to go back for a follow up ultrasound on April 2nd because they couldn't get one angle of the heart, but everything else was looking great. They just needed 4 angles of the heart and could only get 3. The baby got fed up and flipped over.

But we are having another girl! :pink: I thought I would be disappointed, but I am excited. And I am glad she is healthy! I am also glad there are no other complications! She is in the 75th percentile for growth. Today, she measured 19 w 4 days in some areas and 19 w 5 days in others. She is 11 oz!

2019-03-11 15.07.16.jpg

@bumble b, so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling.

@Weebles you were right! We have our second little girl on the way. We are super excited. However, my mother in law did not try to hide her disappointment at all and when we announced her name, her response was only “That’s interesting”...
Congrats on your girl!

Here is my little sweetheart! Everything looked good today. I need to go back for a follow up ultrasound on April 2nd because they couldn't get one angle of the heart, but everything else was looking great. They just needed 4 angles of the heart and could only get 3. The baby got fed up and flipped over.

But we are having another girl! :pink: I thought I would be disappointed, but I am excited. And I am glad she is healthy! I am also glad there are no other complications! She is in the 75th percentile for growth. Today, she measured 19 w 4 days in some areas and 19 w 5 days in others. She is 11 oz!

View attachment 1057244

Congrats! I will have my ultrasound Friday I am anxious to know if my baby is growing fine. My last pregnancy I had a bunch of extra scans bc baby was on the smaller side. we also will find out the gender til saturday my aunt will get the gender friday and do a surprise for us. Im exicted!

I definitely am feeling baby move this morning! It’s so exciting, with my oldest daughter the placenta was anterior bad I didn’t feel her move until WAY later and even up to delivery I could often see her move more than feel her move. It’s the craziest sensation. Anyone else feeling movements?

Can someone update my due date, it's 21st now :) i should go to term but having had a SCH can sometimes bring things on a bit earlier although it's clotted h healing well. I would ideally like to see august, can't buy anything until after our mri at 22/23 weeks so i need those weeks to get organised lol. Hope everyone else is ok. I can feel baby a lot now, the placenta is at the back so i think that helps xx

Can someone update my due date, it's 21st now :) i should go to term but having had a SCH can sometimes bring things on a bit earlier although it's clotted h healing well. I would ideally like to see august, can't buy anything until after our mri at 22/23 weeks so i need those weeks to get organised lol. Hope everyone else is ok. I can feel baby a lot now, the placenta is at the back so i think that helps xx
I will update it the next time I am on my laptop.

I definitely am feeling baby move this morning! It’s so exciting, with my oldest daughter the placenta was anterior bad I didn’t feel her move until WAY later and even up to delivery I could often see her move more than feel her move. It’s the craziest sensation. Anyone else feeling movements?
Exciting! I am feeling movement. It is just now becoming some solid kicks here and there. I found out on Monday that this is my 3rd time with an anterior placenta. Every single pregnancy I have had that. I feel most of baby's movement in odd places when she happens to kick above or below the placenta. I felt her kick a few times during my ultrasound and I saw that it was always above the placenta. She is also head down and facing the front. So that I think has made it easier to feel some things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->