~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Congrats to those who found out the gender!

@bumble b I'm so sorry for the loss of one of your twins. I can't imagine how difficult it must be and all the mixed emotions you must be feeling.

I started my weekly Mekena shots which means this pregnancy is pretty much at the midway point. It seems to be going by crazy fast. I ended up having a surprise ultrasound. I though I wasn't going to have one until the anatomy scan at the end of he month but they want me having them every other week so they squeezed me in. I'm so glad they did because I haven't felt the baby move in over a week and now I know why... I have an anterior placenta. Darn. I was looking forward to feeling lots of wiggles and squirms for my last pregnancy. But I am mostly just so relieved to know the reason for not feeling anything!

I'm worried the tech let it slip I'm having another girl but I'm not sure as she was also talking and asking about my daughter who she did many of the scans for (and I get a lot) I wish I could remember her exact words but I'm kind of glad I don't because I don't know for sure if it was a slip up or I'm paranoid. Either way, I and everyone else I know are also getting girly vibes and my gut has always been right.

@JJB2 are you having a gender reveal party? I hope it's a lot of fun!

We had planned to not find out but itxs helped me the last week knowing it's a boy. I am not a girly girl & never really see myself with a daughter. He did say not 100% sure it's a boy as cord was through his legs so going to double check at fridays scan x

Awwww congrats JJ!!

I'm excited to hit the half way point this week. We're having an intimate gender reveal party next Friday night. (March 29) Just immediate families, our parents and siblings. We've known it's a boy since our echo March 7th but haven't told anyone. Our anatomy scan is March 28th and that's when they think we're finding out. heeehee. DH is a big sports guy, so I ordered one of those gender reveal baseballs online with the coloured powder inside. Should be a good time!

Congrats to everyone who found out the gender recently! We found out today that we are having our 2nd boy :blue: My husband was thrilled and I'm happy but maybe a tiny bit sad I won't get to buy cute little dresses, but I'm so happy my son will have a friend for life and we are so thankful everything looked good at the ultrasound.

20190318_165512.jpg

Congrats to everyone who found out the gender recently! We found out today that we are having our 2nd boy :blue: My husband was thrilled and I'm happy but maybe a tiny bit sad I won't get to buy cute little dresses, but I'm so happy my son will have a friend for life and we are so thankful everything looked good at the ultrasound.

View attachment 1057800
I am having my 4th boy so i won't have a daughter, this is our last baby for sure. Boys are great & less drama as they get older lol. Congratulations on boy number 2 :)

Congratulations to everyone who found out the gender!

I'm trying so hard not to get worked up about not feeling hardly any movement. I sometimes lay on my stomach and can usually feel what I think is a wiggle but that's getting uncomfortable.

DH and I are looking for a new house as we have totally outgrown our home and need the space! Hoping to be moved in and our current place sold by the time my maternity leave is up. But preferably sooner, like before this baby even thinks about arriving! I'm excited but not looking forward to the extra stress of moving.

@bumble b This is also our last, I told my husband I am happy with 2 and just want to be done after this. I agree with the less drama as they get older, and when I remind myself of what I was like as a teenager it makes me happy I'll have 2 sons, although I should say that my mil says my husband was a nightmare as a child, so we will see :?

@Weebles Good luck finding a new house! We just found ours and will be moving at the end of June because we are having a lot of work done when we close in May. I am not looking forward to being so big and having to get so much done :(

HappyWay - Welcome to team blue!

We got our gender reveal baseball in the mail yesterday. I just ordered it from Amazon. We're doing an intimate gender reveal with immediate family only next Friday night. They think we don't know yet and are finding out at our anatomy scan the day before. Wait till I tell my mother I've known for weeks! lol

So many gender reveals. Is anyone else staying team yellow?

How is everyone doing? Any body has chosen a name yet?
I think we will go with: Valentina Rosalie
What do you ladies think?

I love it :) we have our name picked out now.
Would of loved to of stayed team yellow but gonna have so many scans now that there was no point, i know too much about what i'm looking at lol x

Thank you ladies! I feel is a bit long but our last name is only 4 letters so it wont be so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->