August Hopefuls? [TTC August 2013 Thread]

Thanks hun, i have found it, lil worried that it took her until 150mg to catch as i am only on 50mg.

Hi all, can i join?

Im currently in the 2ww....planning to test on Friday which will be 11dpo....i cant wait any longer!! This is baby#2 for us we have a DD who has just turned 2 years and 9 months :)

All the best to you all hope we all get our BFP this month :) xxx

hi everyone! room for another? this month DD turns 2 (on the 12th) and I'm hoping its also the month we conceive number 2!
i should ovulate around the 15th, but this last cycle was odd and i got a positive hpt which then became negative and have had no positive since...but yea! i have no period atm and am using temps and opks to find out when i ovulate. but generally we try to DTD as much as possible since my cycles are so messed up lol

good luck and babydust to all!

Month #2 on TTC#1! Should be ovulating in the next 4-5 days. Going with SMEP this time around. DTD everyday last month didn't work. Hopefully the SMEP does! Good luck girls!

May I also join? This will be mine and Dh's first month ttc number two. Im currently on cd2 and because my cycles vary every month im not really sure when i ovulate so just going to take a relaxed approach this month and see what happens. Baby dust to all! xx

Cycle #2 of TTC after a MMC.
I should be ovulating on the next 4-5 days also. I'm using OPK's and just started temping this month.
I was very frustrated with my BFN last month....trying to take a more relaxed approach (mentally) this month. It's so hard to do though!

Best of luck to everyone this month!

Hello newbies and everyone else!!! Sorry for the delay I have been so busy the last couple days!

Anywho, weird things in my cycle this time! I had light spotting for the first 2 days of my period, then had 5 days of medium flow. Then I have been spotting ever since! So "total" if you count every spotting day, my period has been 11 days total. Really weird and not typical for me.

Done spotting now. I have been testing with OPK's since August 3rd (CD10) since I don't know what my cycles are up to. My FF app says I should be ovulating Aug 10-12, but based on the past couple of months cycles, I think I should be Aug 13-15. Either way, I am going to test every day until I pinpoint it. I HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!

Me and my DH just booked a cruise for the week after I ovulate so maybe I can just relax my body and maybe I will get a sticky baby!!!

I have been temping this cycle and it's kinda been all over the place. Dropped really low one day but is now back up in the average...

Hi Missgenna

Thank you for starting this thread. A lot of the posts have really helped. I have everything crossed you get your sticky baby this month!!!

I am in my first month of TTC and feel pretty out of my depth especially with all the jargon. So please bear with me. I would love to hear your feedback on the following.

My husband and I have only just decided to TTC one week ago today. I decided to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test and his and hers TTC vitamins. I had been off my pill for 3 weeks and so expected to come on soon. Despite this my curiosity got the better of me so I ignored the instructions that came with the test and just started testing each morning. After 2 days of seeing a O, on the 3rd day I saw a flashing smiley face. I was gobsmacked. I told me husband and since we have been trying each night. I had the flashing smiley for 4 days and today had the solid smiley (peak fertility). I I wasn't expecting to be so close to ovulation I also bought some one step tests from amazon anticipation a long road ahead. Today I decided to use one of the one step tests (again out of curiosity) but was upset to see a negative result.

Is the one step test right or the clear blue??? Arghh I am so confused.

Please help if you can x

Update for me. This afternoon I received an almost positive OPK. The test line was a tad bit lighter than the control line. I expect to get a full blown positive tonight or latest tomorrow by noon. It's CD 14 for me and I'm doing the Sperm Meets Egg Plan.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet but I'm in for August. I should be getting AF any day now, as I got the definite BFN for July from blood work a few days ago. I just started metformin, I'm hoping it doesn't prolong getting AF because I started taking it during the TWW.

I'm using soy this cycle. I never got a full blown positive OPK in July, just faint lines.

Here is the near positive OPK.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=159242

Here are the 3 OPKS I did today. Top to bottom, morning, afternoon and evening. Morning in person is negative for sure. Afternoon may be super close to positive if not a flat out positive. Evening looks just shy of positive.

We'll be BD'n early in the morning for sure.

https://i41.tinypic.com/zya4wz.jpg

Well i tested today at 8dpo, was so tempted once i got the tests that i didnt even wait till my fmu tomorrow :/

Was a BFN of course.

Should i wait till 10dpo fmu or would u try tomorrow morning?

Well i tested today at 8dpo, was so tempted once i got the tests that i didnt even wait till my fmu tomorrow :/

Was a BFN of course.

Personally, I'd try to wait. I find seeing those bfns sooo depressing!

Good luck xx

Hey everyone,
I jumped out of here for july becuase that was my "skip month" (where I don't get a period or have a cycle) but on August 1st four days before AF was due to arrive I just felt like crap, and my boobs hurt. I was counting it towards AF arriving soon (and before I could get on here to talk to you guys my OH coaxed me into taking a cheapy HPT and well.....
https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/mii_111/pp_zps08b93639.jpg

:) I got blood taken on friday to confirm the pregnancy (should be hearing back from them any day now)
I wish all you August testers lots of baby dust and sticky beans <3

Was a BFN of course.

I would wait. It'll just increase your chances of getting a positive. And like Rozzer said, I get very depressed at even the thought of a BFN. GOOD LUCK, keep up updated!

Congrats mii!!

:hugs: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond xx

Here are the 3 OPKS I did today. Top to bottom, morning, afternoon and evening. Morning in person is negative for sure. Afternoon may be super close to positive if not a flat out positive. Evening looks just shy of positive.

We'll be BD'n early in the morning for sure.

https://i41.tinypic.com/zya4wz.jpg

I certainly hope you did lots of baby dances :winkwink:

Hey everyone hope all are thinking positive at this point. My name is Makenzie Ok well about me and TTC I only been trying for a couple months or so. We had sex on my fertility days and the big O day since then I've been anxious but scared because I don't won't a BFN. the symptoms I have been having are lower back pains same as Wen af is coming but never everyday almost all day as well as the cramping...something else that isn't normal is cramping a lil bit after going to the bathroom I also threw up yday and been nauseous for bout five or six days...I am also one day late but scared to test because I don't want a BFN WHO had similar symptoms with positive outcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->