August IUI group

Freekin left ovary! That was/is my problem side! Lol.
I'm hoping for a natural too. I'm taking the Chaste Tree(Vitex) and I guess i should get an opk this month as I'm sure the lap threw me off. How much was your fancy new one? And is FertileCM a lube type thing?
How was the shower? I feel like I'm hearing of birth or pregnancy news daily!

The baby shower started 40 minutes ago & I was able to last a whole 10 minutes before grabbing my stuff in a rush & heading out the door. I just started driving (didn't want everyone to watch me have my breakdown through the big glass windows). Decided to go to my parents as I know they'll be super supportive and of course they aren't home. Initially I thought I'd just drive around the block until I settled down, but yea...there is no way I can settle down enough to go. DH family is going to hate me. The whole way to the baby shower, I was fine. I hate this so much....

Oh I wish I could give you a hug! You're welcome here but I think the drive is out of the question.
Does your whole DH family know of your circumstance? Hard for people to really understand either way, unless they have been where we are.
Really makes you question life and why our paths are going this way.
I hope you found some local support! Hugs!

Thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it. :hugs: I am 6DPO today. Where are you at in your cycle?

I'm on day 13. Tested positive for LH surge this am! Stoked since its earlier then in the past and could mean longer luteal phase! I need good news....yesterday a teacher was digging at me to find out when/if I was planning to get pregnant! Wtf!? I think she has good intentions since she is in the same job situation as me(temporary) and also in mid 30's. But I ended up saying "we've actually been trying for years. So who knows." That shut her up! People really have no idea.
Hope you're feeling better!

Ya know, before all of this, I would have never thought that asking someone when they were going to start trying could be so hurtful. I know ppl mean well when they ask if I have any kids and when they find out I don't and that I'm married, when we'll start, but sometimes, it's like they've punched me in the stomach. Blah.

I hope you got some good bd'n in! Do you plan on testing early?

So you know how I said I had the pos LH test? Well the next day I did not and then I stopped testing. We bd'd day before and after pos test but I am thinking it wasn't enough. Argh! Time will tell. Not sure when I'll test. I'm feeling tired and a bit stressed this week. Hopefully it doesn't affect my chances.
How are you doing? Where in your cycle?

I think that sounds good. A day before the surge is perfect.

I am 8DPO I think. Not too hopeful. I am excited though. I think DH and I are going to go to Tennessee for a week in June. It's our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's not a for sure thing yet, but I'm REALLY REALLY looking foward to being able to just sit out by the pool all week.

Sounds nice! Great to have a trip to look forward too. My next trip will be very end of July when I go back to Ontario to visit family and friends. I do have the end of the school year to look forward to. Then I'll be working only 3 or 4 days a week teaching preschool and summer programs again. One of these years I'll have summer off!

No need for me to test...AF came today! Argh! Day 25, so early. I wasnt feelng great about it but now i know...try another month!What about you?

I should be starting today or tomorrow. I was due yesterday, but I started spotting last night and when I tested this morning, it was BFN. I'm going in tomorrow to see if my cyst is gone. Hope it is. I want to start training for a 5K next week, but I won't be able to if that's still there. Looks like we'll be pretty close together this cycle.

So do the doctors think the cyst will go away on its own? And they recommend you not excersizie? I would think it would be good for your body, but what do I know?
I've been running more often and got out for a bike ride with some friends after work yesterday. I find the repetitive excersize keeps my mind off of things. Swimming is really good for me but our pool here is so busy when I want to go so I haven't been in a long time.
My hairdresser lent me her book on endometriosis. She has had 11 or 12 surgeries and is hoping for a historectomy so that she doesn't have to deal with the pain(she doesn't want kids). I'm so glad I haven't had her pain, but I do wonder if I'll ever be able to conceive and if its due to the endo. I don't know how much of the book I'll read since it doesn't have a lot in it that I wasn't aware of. Plus it sort of puts more negative thoughts in my mind.
When is the run you are training for?

They think it should go away on it's own. If it's still there, I think they can put me on birth control to make it go away. The reason they don't want you to excersise (or even have rough sex:dohh:)is because the cyst is so heavy on your ovary it could cause anything from it to deflate your ovary or if it bursts, you could have you ovary removed or worse case senario, you could bleed to death.
I wish we had a gym w/a pool a little closer by. I love swimming too, but I really don't want to drive 30 minutes just to do so. My run isn't until July, but I really want to start getting in shape, and that's a good excuse. I want to focus on something other than TTC for a while too. I mean, I'm still going to try, and I'm still going to get on BNB, but it's just making me a depressed and bitter person. I hate feeling this way all the time.
Do you think you'll be able to do IVF after your 6 months is up?

I hope your cysts are gone! So frustrating to take it easy when it feels so good to just burn some energy! Going on bc.....no way! Go away cysts!
I'm trying to stay positive! I won't be doing Ivf because I'll get pregnant before then! I'm also pumping myself up to eat healthy this month. I'm a healthy eater but my weakness is chocolate and lately I've been indulging daily:( I've been good to only have maybe 6 drinks all last month and 2 cups of coffee and 4 of decaf. But I think I need to get rid of all those bad things and focus on the cleanest place for a baby. Tough.
Do you have friends to run with? I'm grateful for my active friends who keep me out running, hiking, biking and for my yoga and my excersize classes.

My cysts are gone!!! Yey!!! Oh, and I'm apparently a glutten for punishment, b/c I decided to try ONE MORE IUI and it's going to be the last one b/c I'll get pregnant from it. I'm doing a new mixture of drugs and by God this is going to be the perfect recipe for a baby (I'm trying your approach of being super positive)!
I'm trying to be very healthy this month too. Each cycle, I've been trying to cut my caffine in half. After this cycle, I'll stop drinking it completely. I mean, I might get a latte once a week (at the most), but I don't think that will really hurt anything. I've been eating a ton of veggies and fruit too. On the weekends is when it's the hardest for me. I'm going to try to have more self control.
I don't have anyone to run with darn it. I've got someone running the 5K with me, but we can't really train together. DH has to get up around 4am to go to work, so that's when I plan on doing my workouts.

Woo hoo! This is it! It has to be! May is our month! 2014 babies, here we come!

Hi everyone.. Mind if I jump in? I am a little freaked out because this cycle will be our first femara with an IUI and if it doesnt work they we are jumping to IVF..

That is if AF ever fully starts and I quit this crappy spotting in the next day or two :(

Anywho I just wanted to say goodluck to everyone :) Hope you get your bfps!

Brandy, have you had an iui before? Why are you giving it only one chance? Just curious... I did 3 with clomid after ttc for 3 years( and various other attempts at clomid and more natural remedies). I found out I have endometriosis in jan and had it removed with 2 cysts in march. Now we're just ttc naturally. Doctors have said to do ivf in 5 months now, if not pregnant by then. I'm hopeful we won't have to go that route but it has been a long haul.
I hope af arrived for you and this will be your month too!!

Brandy, have you had an iui before? Why are you giving it only one chance? Just curious... I did 3 with clomid after ttc for 3 years( and various other attempts at clomid and more natural remedies). I found out I have endometriosis in jan and had it removed with 2 cysts in march. Now we're just ttc naturally. Doctors have said to do ivf in 5 months now, if not pregnant by then. I'm hopeful we won't have to go that route but it has been a long haul.
I hope af arrived for you and this will be your month too!!

I have never had an IUI. I had a tubal ligation reversal which left my tubes shorter than average... 3 CM on each side instead of 10CM so that gives the egg much less time to travel and go through all its phases that it would do while passing through the tubes. I have had one BFP that didn't stick so it might be a miracle to get pregnant and have it stick with an IUI... for me I think its more of a time killer till I get to IVF :( But im willing to give it a shot

I did my CD3 ultrasound today and started my Femara!! YAY pretty excited they told me I have 19 potential follies on my right and 14 on my left. This is probably a newbie question but with femara will I ovulate from both sides!? If so isnt that a ton or will the dominant ovary be the one that ovulates. I asked so many questions while I was there I didn't remember that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->