• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August IUI group

Brayr, I hope they got you at the right time. That's why I don't do the temp thing. I just get stressed. What sort of excersize are you going to do? Too bad about the running:(
Brandy, I hope you didn't miss it. Hard to relying on those tests! You mt bike I assume? Does your cousin compete at Crankworks? I did a great ride with one of our local ladies groups last night. Hoping to hike this weekend.

Yes, we do alot of downhilling in the mountains around here :) Love it. I haven't went this season yet as it hasnt dried up enough :( Both of my cousins race professionally all around the world competing but yes they do crankworks.

Got that solid smiley and a dark line today so did my IUI! I think it went well... 89 Million after wash with 3.9 progression. I didn't feel a thing other than the cramps I have now but they arent bad at all.

Brandy, glad he iui went well! Have you rested or returned to regular activities?
Happy hardest day of the year ;) One day we will be celebrating!

Brandy, glad he iui went well! Have you rested or returned to regular activities?
Happy hardest day of the year ;) One day we will be celebrating!

I havent done much but I assume that the cramps I have experienced on and off is normal for only a couple days post IUI.

Hey girls!

Brandy, I'm glad your IUI went well and that it wasn't too uncomfortable. I hope you caught your eggy/eggies. :)

Okay, so, I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this cycle (HA!) as I'm sure this is all nothing, BUT there has been 2 things that have really stood out to me which are completely out of the ordinary for me. I have been SO tired the past couple of days (I'm 9DPO, btw), like exhausted! Yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open all day. We had to leave my parent's house before 8 last night and I almost fell asleep at the wheel (we only live 5 minutes from my parent's house). This morning, I'm pooped...again, had a hard time keeping my eyes open on the way into work. The other thing that seems really odd is that the littlest things just make me unreasonably angry and annoyed. PMS never causes that for me. I know it's probably nothing, but one can hope, right?

Hey girls!

Brandy, I'm glad your IUI went well and that it wasn't too uncomfortable. I hope you caught your eggy/eggies. :)

Okay, so, I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this cycle (HA!) as I'm sure this is all nothing, BUT there has been 2 things that have really stood out to me which are completely out of the ordinary for me. I have been SO tired the past couple of days (I'm 9DPO, btw), like exhausted! Yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open all day. We had to leave my parent's house before 8 last night and I almost fell asleep at the wheel (we only live 5 minutes from my parent's house). This morning, I'm pooped...again, had a hard time keeping my eyes open on the way into work. The other thing that seems really odd is that the littlest things just make me unreasonably angry and annoyed. PMS never causes that for me. I know it's probably nothing, but one can hope, right?

Sounds like a good sign to me... Not the most fun but a good sign.

I dont have an excuse though I am only 4DPO and I couldnt make up my mind if I wanted to cry or bite someones head off... No idea wth is wrong with me. I think the hormone rollercoaster just jumped the tracks finally.

Funny (sort of) that you both say you are feelin like you're on an emotional roller coaster and tired....I always feel optomistic during this time in my cycle(about 4 dpo)! I have had a good amount of energy too. Nothing leading me to believe I got lucky...aside from a symptom I read about this foot pain I've been having(after the 17km hike I did Saturday). Lol! Oh well, lets hope there all good signs and we can change the name of our group! ;)

Okay, so I need your ladies opinion...I tested on Sunday, just because I couldn't hold out anymore and I rationalized it by telling myself that if there's a line, that's okay, I'll just know that if my next test is darker that I'm pregnant, or that if it goes away, I'll know that if later I get a line, it's real. Well, there was a line. I don't know how long it took for it to come up, but it was darker than the other lines I've seen w/my trigger, but it was still pretty faint. Then, the line started to get lighter. That night, the line was back and the same darkness as it was originally. Okay...weird...I tested again this morning, before the 7 minute mark (I'm not real sure when...I get too antsy to sit there and stare at it the whole time) I got a line DARKER than the one on Sunday, but it did the same thing. After the 10 minute mark, it started getting lighter and was almost gone by the time I left for work this morning (so about an hour 1/2 later). I'm going to check it tonight to see if it does the same thing, but I am so baffeled. I have litterally used this same type of test more times than I can count, and they've never done this, even when I get a much fainter line from my trigger than what I've gotten this time. It's not an evap, b/c there's definetly color to it. I want to get excited, but I just don't know what to think. Any opions would be greatly appreciated girls.

Sounds like you're on to something! You're 10dpo now? How about trying another brand? What about pics?

I might try to post some pics tonight. The lines are obvious in person and you can see them in the pics I took, but not as good.

Just some extra info, the tests were from two different stores, two different cases, the first was from a box of two (I took the first one last month and it didn't do this)and the one from today was from a box of three. I did a little research and they said if the line disapears and stays gone, it's a negative, but my lines come back, the same darkness and pink. I'm going to dig a little more and see what else I can come up with.

Interesting! I think trying a different brand may be a good idea. Pics too so we can seem;)
Fingers crossed!

4 days early and I tested. Not usual for me but I'm anxious and have a weekend planned in Whistler and am wondering if I should buy a bottle of wine and have a hot tub while I'm there...test is negative :( Feeling frustrated. 3.5 years with no luck. I was really hoping the laproscopy would have done the trick!
How are you ladies?

You're still 4 days early! Don't feel out yet!
I'm 12/13DPO and bought a different brand of tests and didn't realize they don't show a positive unless your hormone level is at 100. The average pregnant woman only has a hormone level of between 5-50 in the first week of pregnancy! Needless to say, my test was negative this morning. Boo! I hate to waste the money, but I think I'm going to buy some more sensative tests today. :dohh: I hate the amount of money I waste on tests! I have just been SOO tired lately and my nips are getting sore. More so than normal. Who knows...maybe I'm just having a more severe PMS than normal.

You're still 4 days early! Don't feel out yet!
I'm 12/13DPO and bought a different brand of tests and didn't realize they don't show a positive unless your hormone level is at 100. The average pregnant woman only has a hormone level of between 5-50 in the first week of pregnancy! Needless to say, my test was negative this morning. Boo! I hate to waste the money, but I think I'm going to buy some more sensative tests today. :dohh: I hate the amount of money I waste on tests! I have just been SOO tired lately and my nips are getting sore. More so than normal. Who knows...maybe I'm just having a more severe PMS than normal.

Yes get a FRER! FX for you :)

AF arrived today:( Disappointed.
I need to focus on my job interview tomorrow for Sept. it seems all my interviews fall during my period!

Yes, I tested... BFN. I had a ton of mucus this morning with some spotting so I was hoping it was IB... but I have a feeling its AF about to blow in full force :(

:witch: showed up officially today. Looks like we'll all be pretty close on the same schedule again this cycle.

Good luck with the interview today West!

I had a break down last night on my way home from work. When I got in the house hubs gave me a hug and I just started crying again. He asked what was wrong and I told him I'm just sad that we don't get to be parents. He was so super sweet. He just held me and told me we just don't get to be right now and once we get some things paid off, we'll try the more expensive stuff. I love my hubs so much. He doesn't really talk about us not being parents, or how it effects him, but when I really need him, he's there and it's nice to know that this is still something that he really wants too. It's much easier to be patient when I have the support and love of such a great man. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->