August IUI group

Hi Brandy! You will probably only end up with 1-4 mature follicles and you could potentially ovulate from both sides. Are you doing a trigger shot?

I go in for my 2nd u/s and blood work on Friday. I'm praying I have 2-4 really good sized follicles.

Hi Brandy! You will probably only end up with 1-4 mature follicles and you could potentially ovulate from both sides. Are you doing a trigger shot?

I asked him that and he said no he wants me to come in when I get the positive opk and then he will do an ultrasound and the IUI. If I do not have a positive OPK by CD 16 then he will do a trigger shot.

I did that with my first IUI. I was supposed to use a trigger, but ending up getting a pos OPK before then. I had two follies over 25. Obviously it didn't work out, but sometimes I think it's good to O naturally.

Hey girls! How's it going?

I had my ultrasound today and I have one big folly (25) on my right ovary and so I triggerd around 10 this morning and my IUI is at 11 tomorrow. Really hoping this is it for me!!!

Hey girls! How's it going?

I had my ultrasound today and I have one big folly (25) on my right ovary and so I triggerd around 10 this morning and my IUI is at 11 tomorrow. Really hoping this is it for me!!!

good luck!! How exciting ;)

This has got to be it! You deserve it!
How did the IUI go? Are you just chillin now? I did an ovulation test this am, and it was neg. I'm at day 12 so I hope I test pos in the next couple days.
It is 72 F here today! Gorgeous! Sunbathing on my deck. :)

Hey girls! Have you gotten you pos OPK's yet???

My IUI went okay. I had to wait a frick'n hour and a half (this was after a 2 hour drive there and followed by a 2 hour drive home :dohh:) to finally get my procedure done. They brought DH :spermy: in way before they did the procedure and the whole time I'm staring at the vile just imagining that I can see them dieing by the masses. His count was only 44 million the least he's ever had...by a lot...I know it's stupid, but I get so paranoid that they mixed up his swimmers w/someone elses. Anyways, when I got home I took a 2-3 hour nap and then just sat around all day. I'm just not feeling optimistic at all about this cycle. Especially since his numbers were so low. Anyway, I'm 2-3DPO today, so the earliest I'll test is Tuesday of next week.

It's been beautiful here also. It's supposed to be almost 80 tomorrow!!! And I'm taking a half day. So excited!!!

I am a POAS addict seriously :(

So my I do 3 kinds of OPKS... not joking. So here is the results and I cant decide when to go into the docs office for the IUI.

CD9- CBFM- Low fertility, CB Digital Advanced just a circle so negative, line OPK really light

CD10- CBFM- High Fertility, CB Digital Advanced flashing smiley high fertility, line OPK test line dark but not as dark as or darker than control

CD11- High Fertility, CB Digital Advanced flashing smiley high fertility, line OPK test line dark but not as dark as or darker than control

temp is confirming that I have not O'd but once that spikes its too late! I need a live in ultrasound tech.

My test this am was close to positive. I'm too cheap to b another $45 kit, so I'm just predicting tomorrow am would be pos.
I'm not feeling very hopeful either:( Teaching jobs for this fall were posted Friday, so I've applied and can't help but stress a bit about them. I can't imagine another year trying to get a full time job and still not getting pregnant. My life has been in this weird hazy area and I'm so tired of it! I know I'm lucky to have my DH, my supportive family, health, house and fantastic friends...but I am really missing something. Come on baby!
Brayr, I feel your pain! 1.5 hour wait. Was that after they wash the sperm?
Brady, I think you are O. You can test pos for a few days leading up. Hope you got some bd time in;)
So grateful for the beautiful weather! Enjoy your half day ;)

Brandy, did you get your pos OPK today? I started using the CB Digital Advanced last cycle and I really like it. Do you go in for your IUI the day of your pos or the next day?

West, I hope you get a perm job. And I feel you about being blessed w/so many great ppl/things in your life, but there is still something missing.

The 1.5 hour wait was just sitting in the lobby and then the room. His sperm were already ready (he got there at 9:00, I was there at 11:00).

Same OPK results today as the last 2 days :( "almost positive" is scaring me but I have to just ride it out and remember it will happen..

I go at 7am the morning after the positive.

Brandy, that must be frustrating!
I didn't test today but had cramping this am and bloating/gas. I believe that means I'm ovulating.
I just have to keep rolling with it. Just really hoping that doesn't mean rolling to get IVF!

Brandy, that must be frustrating!
I didn't test today but had cramping this am and bloating/gas. I believe that means I'm ovulating.
I just have to keep rolling with it. Just really hoping that doesn't mean rolling to get IVF!

Good luck! Where on the west coast are you?

Just north of Vancouver, BC. And south of Whistler( in Squamish). Beautiful spot!
I have been to Hood River and area to go biking the last 2 summers. Love it there!! Unfortunately my husband is racing in Ashland this year near the end of June when I'm still working, so I can't go :( Where do you live?

Just north of Vancouver, BC. And south of Whistler( in Squamish). Beautiful spot!
I have been to Hood River and area to go biking the last 2 summers. Love it there!! Unfortunately my husband is racing in Ashland this year near the end of June when I'm still working, so I can't go :( Where do you live?

Nice! My cousins compete in whistlers every year for biking. Beautiful place. We bike around Oakridge and Willamette pass here

Nice! My cousins compete in whistlers every year for biking. Beautiful place. We bike around Oakridge and Willamette pass here

Hey Brandy, pos today?

West, good luck woman! Hope you got some good bd'ing in!

So I have been doing BBT and according to that, I didn't ovulated until May 6th which scared the crap out of me b/c I triggered the 3rd and had my IUI on the 4th. I should have ovulated around 10pm on the 4th. I called my FS b/c I was freaking out and she said DO NOT temp when you're taking fertility drugs. They mess with your temps and you can't get an accurate reading. Made me feel SOOO much better.
Also, I asked about excersising and I am allowed to do anything that doesn't involve bouncing, running or any ab like work outs. Not b/c of the pending pregnancy, but b/c your ovaries could still be slightly swollen and you could really hurt yourself. So glad I can start back at getting into shape...even if it is a little less intense.

My temp rose slightly today so I am concerned that I missed ovulation but maybe not we will see..

My monitor still says high so I am flipping annoyed but the line tests are not quite positive they have all been about the same so I know the surge isnt that long hah... I guess I will remain calm and hope for a positive soon.

Brayr, I hope they got you at the right time. That's why I don't do the temp thing. I just get stressed. What sort of excersize are you going to do? Too bad about the running:(
Brandy, I hope you didn't miss it. Hard to relying on those tests! You mt bike I assume? Does your cousin compete at Crankworks? I did a great ride with one of our local ladies groups last night. Hoping to hike this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->